What's new

PAKISTAN HAS BECOME A SAFE HEAVEN OF TERRORISTS: IRANIAN MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, by U.S, that's right, that was exactly my point of asking by whom. One of the biggest mass killers of past and present century calling others terrorists and subjects accepting it as word of God.
Please remind me, why did Iran negotiate with the US and roll back its nuclear program?

Last edited:
These people and their paranoia are hilarious bro. It's almost like they're high.
You sucks, why jadev had a Iranian passport in his hand you know it is terrorist frm India and running terrorist network for ages and Iran doesn't know it what fool are your you supporting Indian terrorist for spreading terrorism in Pakistan

So lets get this straight okay.

Iran created hezbollah, thus Iran is their slave.
Iran is practically controlling assad's regime this makes Iran their slaves.
Iran is also India's slave, because, well because pakistanis have claimed :lol:
Iran is also afghanistans slave too.

Saying I have lost my brain cell when this is your level of brain capacity?

Iran supporting hezlula i.e state sponsor of terrorism Iran accepting this title just to be relevant in Lebanon and palesting.:sniper:

Iran fighting for syria hence the slave:agree:

Iran having raw terrorist launchpad on Indian orders hence indian slave.:agree:

I never said afghanistan slave.:azn:

Divide and rule is a policy of India. When Pakistanis and Iranians are fighting the Indians are making a genuine ***-linking effort with Iran. As for the rest relations do not work on emotion and chauvinism. They work with respect. I am sure there will be a meeting in coming days and we will discuss issues like border management sanely and with a cool mind. It is possible by the way India did this to spoil Pak-Iran relations.

@PersianImmortal what do you have to say about India. One of the largest buyers of weapons from your enemy Israel and America too. Why should Iran choose to be sensitive to the muslims in palestine while ignoring the ones in Kashmir or other parts? I am from Indian occupied Lucknow and know they will never be muslims friends. I hope you stop calling us Saudi slaves. We have weaknesses but I am very glad with the neutrality we have displayed in your and Saudis childish and pointless dispute. I respect all countries including Iran but please ignore the insults and try to build your case with respect. Pakistanis should follow this advise too

Ever since I have joined this forum India and GCC few member here are wishing that Pakistan and Iran would go to war lol. The GCC trolls want Pakistan to nuke Iran and Indian trolls want Iran to do what the hell they can to Pakistan.
Here is my suggestion to those trolls. Pakistan is the one that gave nukes to Iran and made Iran flex it's mussel in the middle east now can any one do any thing about it no. It would be better for GCC to attack Iran them selves because Pakistan is not going to do that. For Indians come and and fight us you Indians don't have balls. People make me laugh when they say Pakistan is going to attack Iran or when they wish Pakistan and Iran shall have a war. Look people we gave Iran nukes. We rejected IMA troops in Yemen and still Nawaz is doing diplomacy to make Pakistan join IMA but PA is not going so relaxxxxx. Every one has to fight his own war and stop day dreaming.

So lets get this straight okay.

Iran created hezbollah, thus Iran is their slave.
Iran is practically controlling assad's regime this makes Iran their slaves.
Iran is also India's slave, because, well because pakistanis have claimed :lol:
Iran is also afghanistans slave too.

Saying I have lost my brain cell when this is your level of brain capacity?

Actually the only relationship which Pakistani here clearly understand is Master-Slave. You know like US-Pakistan, S.A. Pakistan, China Pakistan ... so on and so forth. No wonder they see the same everywhere.

Sorry it is only the destiny of the people of the holy ganga, to elect a butcher to the highest office in the land, who feeds them BS day and night.

Be aware of the gangalanders! They can change their shapes but their form remains the same.

There is only ONE South West Asian Power and that is Pakistan. Period!

my concern about iran is:

1. grassed pak up over nuke.
2. shelling pak border than make speech we are brothers.
3. helped usa invade iraq now iraq is a colony of iran.

the iranian government is filled with billionaires while rest struggle.

Has a cow ever asked, which corner of the yard / field I should crap in? It just craps where ever it feels like.

in pakistan if someone cows sh its or grazes then it will be beaten off the field.
if it tries again then the owners gets told off or beaten.
if it happens again then get the hot sauce out and barbucue grill invite friends and relatives.

Now look at this dude @PersianImmortal he created his account yesterday and most probably is an Indian or UAE troll lol and he is fighting a war with UAE on behalf of Iran. Please stop this Indian UAE noora kushti. lol fools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom