What's new

PAKISTAN HAS BECOME A SAFE HEAVEN OF TERRORISTS: IRANIAN MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeta brain has been damaged by cow vigilantes.
Is that how you cope with insecurity of being denied entry into US, Mr Pakistine? You need to get professional help! And don't let TSA ever tell you that you are a terrorist just because you come from Pakistan.

So which ones were killed by the Americans, like you claimed?
Retired army men fighting and only a handfull have died. Vast majority of those "Iranians" are actually pakistanis and afghans.

Meanwhile how many pakistanis have been slaughtered

search : 2011_NATO_attack_in_Pakistan

You've gotten slaughtered countless times by the americans. :lol: In return what did do? beg for apology?

Read it I'm not your daddy to spoon feed you. Secret services are not announced.

Go home American Pakistine , you need to decide which master will beat you less. I guess today is Israel's turn.
Loss of language competence is a sign of frontal lobe insult. Get well soon Mr. Pakistine.
Is that how you cope with insecurity of being denied entry into US, Mr Pakistine? You need to get professional help! And don't let TSA ever tell you that you are a terrorist just because you come from Pakistan.

@Horus @waz @The Eagle Insulting Pakistani's as a nation

So the country that supports all these terrorist groups in ME accusing others of being "terrorists heaven"?

IsmailShiaMilitiaEdit-01%20%28002%29_0.png

What a miserable day we live in, Iran and its Mullah regime are the main sponsor of terrorists and it's proven that Iran is the safe heaven for Alqaeda senior members and even it provides them weapons and training camps on its soil to conduct terror operations against Iran's enemies.

So the country that supports all these terrorist groups in ME accusing others of being "terrorists heaven"?

IsmailShiaMilitiaEdit-01%20%28002%29_0.png

What a miserable day we live in, Iran and its Mullah regime are the main sponsor of terrorists and it's proven that Iran is the safe heaven for Alqaeda senior members and even it provides them weapons and training camps on its soil to conduct terror operations against Iran's enemies.
Mullah weed / hashish can do that, don't pay too much attention to it.

So ISIS= American secret service? well you are right in some way. But still, unlike pakistanis that were directly slaughtered by the american, they did not dare do such a thing to Iran.:agree:

You have only embarrassed yourself and now crying to mods like a desperate kid. Want them to come help you out? pathetic coward.

It was an incident of friendly fire just like Israeli friendly fire took lives of its allies. The US apologise Pakistan.

Maybe all that camel urine has you drunk.
Almost all these terrorist cancer are due to your wahabis ideology kid.

Iran a sponsor of terrorists in the region is responsible of destroying, lebanon, syria, iraq, yemen, Bahrain. Tried alot to damage in pakistan but Pakistani Shia and Sunni are one united nation.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am sure it was accidental. What a pathetic people you are.

Less pathetic atleast by a light years than you lot.

That's the global perception. No need to be so touchy. Pakistan has always been associated with terrorism (allegations(?)) by many others too.

I see, okay. Cheers :cheers:

Yeah because our soldiers got slaughtered by the american on our soil and begged for a simple apology :lol:
Read what you write, hashish made you act abnormal.

Not begged but demanded and closed the routes.

Don't worry, your mods will be here to bail you out so you don't have to continue replying with these brain farts.

But when will your Supa pawa attack Pakistan and take revenge of 10 incompetent soldiers.

So which ones were killed by the Americans, like you claimed?
Retired army men fighting and only a handfull have died. Vast majority of those "Iranians" are actually pakistanis and afghans.

Meanwhile how many pakistanis have been slaughtered

search : 2011_NATO_attack_in_Pakistan

You've gotten slaughtered countless times by the americans. :lol: In return what did do? beg for apology?
When we are slaughter by US you terrorist slum:blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom