What's new

PAKISTAN HAS BECOME A SAFE HEAVEN OF TERRORISTS: IRANIAN MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since I have joined this forum India and GCC few member here are wishing that Pakistan and Iran would go to war lol. The GCC trolls want Pakistan to nuke Iran and Indian trolls want Iran to do what the hell they can to Pakistan.
Here is my suggestion to those trolls. Pakistan is the one that gave nukes to Iran and made Iran flex it's mussel in the middle east now can any one do any thing about it no. It would be better for GCC to attack Iran them selves because Pakistan is not going to do that. For Indians come and and fight us you Indians don't have balls. People make me laugh when they say Pakistan is going to attack Iran or when they wish Pakistan and Iran shall have a war. Look people we gave Iran nukes. We rejected IMA troops in Yemen and still Nawaz is doing diplomacy to make Pakistan join IMA but PA is not going so relaxxxxx. Every one has to fight his own war and stop day dreaming.

Are you a paid mullah troll? cause you seem to be shamelessly parroting their rhetoric endlessly.

Btw you have yet to answer any of these questions:

You are one shameless Mullah lover. Kulbhushan did not "use Iranian territory to infiltrate," he was using it as a "forward operating base." Do you know the difference?

What was Mullah Mansoor doing in Iran?
Why did Baba Ladla, and Uzair Baloch have Iranian Nationality?

Why are there more than 4.5m+ Pakistanis in GCC, but not even 1m in Iran?

Sorry it is only the destiny of the people of the holy ganga, to elect a butcher to the highest office in the land, who feeds them BS day and night.
You are the ones to talk who elected Noora and will probably elect 'Mein Bhutto hoon! Mein Bhutto hoon!' billo-rani.

That list is worth as much as your low IQ comments here. Only matters to you american masters.
meanwhile Russian is working with the likes of Hezbollah in Syria :lol:

Russia is there just to support Asad forces so that all these ISIS and hezlula don't flood into Russian caucasion. Israel and US slaughter them from time to time.

god sake they truly like flies can indians plz p iss off.
cant you ppl mind your own bussiness you know wat you might aswell shove your head up pakistan *** sniff hard. fcuking khuttasutras.

You are the ones to talk who elected Noora and will probably elect 'Mein Bhutto hoon! Mein Bhutto hoon!' billo-rani.
Moot point, you lost the plot.

No sane person can compare these two nutcases to a genocidal maniac, but you can!

Are you a paid mullah troll? cause you seem to be shamelessly parroting their rhetoric endlessly.

Btw you have yet to answer any of these questions:
Please don't quote me your lack of literacy is not good for me.

Please don't quote me your lack of literacy is not good for me.
Why can't you answer any of my questions sectarian troll?

You are one shameless Mullah lover. Kulbhushan did not "use Iranian territory to infiltrate," he was using it as a "forward operating base." Do you know the difference?

What was Mullah Mansoor doing in Iran?
Why did Baba Ladla, and Uzair Baloch have Iranian Nationality?

Why are there more than 4.5m+ Pakistanis in GCC, but not even 0.5m in Iran?
View attachment 393956 View attachment 393957 View attachment 393961 View attachment 393958 View attachment 393963

Last edited:
Sorry it is only the destiny of the people of the holy ganga, to elect a butcher to the highest office in the land, who feeds them BS day and night.
Off topic, Ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom