What's new

PAKISTAN HAS BECOME A SAFE HEAVEN OF TERRORISTS: IRANIAN MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
How?

So the proxy group created by Iran called hezbollah, and assad which is also a proxy, they rent Iran :rofl::lol:

Face it, you're nothing but slaves for your saudi masters. In your desperation, you're creating so many hilarious fantasies.

You are nothing but slave of india and a country who rent it's soldiers and commanders to Syria and hezluba. The only declared terrorist sponsored state in the world for 40 years...congrats:rofl::rofl:

Pakistan is just used as a puppet, by US then, and China, and Saudi now to counter Russia, India, and Iran respectively. Correct me if I am wrong. They do not have any standing of their own and are always used to needle the neighbors because they can easily be bought.
Why are you ashamed to fly your countries flag. The country where the "rajdhani express" actually runs.

Problem is not with ordinary Iranians, its the suicidal Mullahs who think they are all Arabs(fake Arabs) and out on a mission to nuke anybody who doesn't agree with their wrapped up ideology. Thank God they don't have nukes yet.....

You're mumbling nonsense. I never this was a state on state attack. I said you're too inept to secure your nation are a safe haven for terrorists leading to such attacks. Those ragtag groups have slaughtered countless pakistanis. Their only change against Iranians is cowardly cross border attacks.

You and your mp claims indirectly that pakistan is providing safe heavens therefore claiming it as an attack from Pakistan. Now you p1$$ in panties. Go ahead and ask your Supa pawa army to bring Pakistan to knees just like they supposedly did with US as per you.

Pakistan suffered because of safe heavens in Afghanistan and now Pakistan's military has crushed the terrorists improving the security situation to where it was in 2003. This is called competence unlike those 10 sitting ducks.

Boy these proxies are going to die. The proxies that UAE and India created cannot succeed in Pakistan. A UAE national has no right to tell me whose country is this. So piss off. You nor your entire ansastory can move me out of this country. This is my country and I know my enemies very well.

Excuse me im Pakistani and you are PRO Iranian who eats and sh*** in Pakistan and loyalists to iran

Now please tell me who were the bast**** who attacked these buses going to Iran.

Do you have any info otherwise i can say in parchinar Iranian are involved and had built a bunker and i know the source from 1 hand and by the way i can say the 10 guards die due to smugglers issues terrorism was jus a lie so they can take find an excuse because of RS

wtf indians fcuk off this between pak and iran.
Divide and rule is a policy of India. When Pakistanis and Iranians are fighting the Indians are making a genuine ***-linking effort with Iran. As for the rest relations do not work on emotion and chauvinism. They work with respect. I am sure there will be a meeting in coming days and we will discuss issues like border management sanely and with a cool mind. It is possible by the way India did this to spoil Pak-Iran relations.

@PersianImmortal what do you have to say about India. One of the largest buyers of weapons from your enemy Israel and America too. Why should Iran choose to be sensitive to the muslims in palestine while ignoring the ones in Kashmir or other parts? I am from Indian occupied Lucknow and know they will never be muslims friends. I hope you stop calling us Saudi slaves. We have weaknesses but I am very glad with the neutrality we have displayed in your and Saudis childish and pointless dispute. I respect all countries including Iran but please ignore the insults and try to build your case with respect. Pakistanis should follow this advise too.

You're basically replying with brain farts and statement that make no sense. You're desperately trying to put words in my mouth. Saying pakistan is safe haven for terrorists it does not mean you're deliberately being negligent.It means that you're too incompetent to secure your state. That's what the MP is saying kid. You seem not to possess the capacity to put 2+2 together.

Your incompetents were actual incompetent who presented their throats to be slaughtered. Your brainfarts and orgasms imagining to bring US to knees:woot::rofl:

You believe you can crush Pakistan by your Supa pawa army so bring it on kid.:sniper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom