What's new

PAKISTAN HAS BECOME A SAFE HEAVEN OF TERRORISTS: IRANIAN MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't Pakistan just support Israel against Iran and let Israel run circles around them LOL. Would be hella funny seeing Tehran up in flames... Just saying. Pakistan should assure the Americans and isreal that they will assist the war on terror in Iran... Because Iran is the capital of terrorism outside of India. Ciao.
peace in islamic countries will be assured this way. Nice idea rejected by Zia ul haq after afghan war. Was the right time but we thought they were muslims but they are just shias who hate muslim shias of Pakistan and sunnis are even worth killing for them..

A single indian with fake ID has single handidly hijacked this thread.

@The Eagle @waz please take action. This indian is not only insulting Pak people and army but also insulting your religion. This must stop now.

Pak Friends, please, see what this fake indian is doing here. Please, don't fall for this.

Shameful deciet by the fake indians hiding behind iranian flags and insulting Pakistan.

You are the NO 1 Ch**** .A loyal Pi** in other words a traitor will betray our country for the sake of iran please do a favor change your flag from Pakistan to iran...
Now please tell me who were the bast**** who attacked these buses going to Iran.
Shia pilgrims bus attacked near Iran border; 24 martyred, 40 injured
At least 24 people were martyred and 40 others injured in a powerful explosion in Mastung district of Balochistan – Pakistan targeting Shia pilgrims returning from Iran where they had gone on pilgrimage of sacred shrines of Imam Reza (AS), Hazrat Fatima Masoomah, on Tuesday.
http://theiranproject.com/blog/2014...cked-near-iran-border-24-martyred-40-injured/

This was done by Jundallah a UAE and India paid proxie.

Who was the bast**** who did this attack
Two killed as pilgrims' bus attacked in Quetta
QUETTA: At least two Hazara men were killed and another wounded after unknown assailants opened fire on a bus carrying pilgrims near the Chandni Chowk area in Quetta's Satelite Town on Monday.

The bus, carrying pilgrims belonging to the Shia Hazara community, was travelling from Quetta to Taftan, a town on the border of Iran.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1178519

I can post an entire list of attacks ranging from Sindh to Iran border. Where you can find so many dead bodies that this thread will lack pages.

Boy these proxies are going to die. The proxies that UAE and India created cannot succeed in Pakistan. A UAE national has no right to tell me whose country is this. So piss off. You nor your entire ansastory can move me out of this country. This is my country and I know my enemies very well.

Last edited:
Yes, the SAA is against assad. well done. :lol:
You're basically repeating saudi propaganda word for word. You're another saudi slave.

Israel does not have the guts kid. Bark but no bite. if anything, its much more likely for the Indians to swallow your country whole. They probably would have were it not for the chinese.

Lol look who is talking, a country which got a real beating from Iraq. :lol:

Please don't insult others or their country. This forum is for discussion not the sabotaging of relations between our countries. I have criticized the Iran policy but there is no need to fight. The Iranian MP shouldn't have said what he said in spite of major losses of Pakistan in WOT and we need to better manage the border. The big mouth however of some like this MP and other Pakistanis/Iranians on this thread is a sure-fire way of damaging relations forever. Let us be reminded that whatever our views we represent our nations and what we say here can spark a feeling of hostility between the two countries.

Lets compare this to Afghanistan. Didn't we want action for cross border raids from there. We cannot be a source of instability for our neighbors or no one will take us seriously. But the onus is also on neighbors to understand that more of these attacks occur against Pakistanis than any other. 80000 Pakistanis killed isn't a joke.

The US air support that kills the Iraqi soldiers, yeah well done kid, you're a genius.
The Iraqis on the ground are slaughtering your ISIS brothers, not americans. If only you people could do the same to terrorists in your own state, then this thread would have existed.
should i remind you about what happened in salahuddin offense and in takrit???
You won after US supported you.

Please don't insult others or their country. This forum is for discussion not the sabotaging of relations between our countries. I have criticized the Iran policy but there is no need to fight. The Iranian MP shouldn't have said what he said in spite of major losses of Pakistan in WOT and we need to better manage the border. The big mouth however of some like this MP and other Pakistanis/Iranians on this thread is a sure-fire way of damaging relations forever. Let us be reminded that whatever our views we represent our nations and what we say here can spark a feeling of hostility between the two countries.

Lets compare this to Afghanistan. Didn't we want action for cross border raids from there. We cannot be a source of instability for our neighbors or no one will take us seriously. But the onus is also on neighbors to understand that more of these attacks occur against Pakistanis than any other. 80000 Pakistanis killed isn't a joke.
clos the thread plz.

The US air support that kills the Iraqi soldiers, yeah well done kid, you're a genius.
The Iraqis on the ground are slaughtering your ISIS brothers, not americans. If only you people could do the same to terrorists in your own state, then this thread would have existed.
You are Iranian terrorist fcuk slum :blah: @The Eagle , @waz please ban this guy now

Now please tell me who were the bast**** who attacked these buses going to Iran.
Shia pilgrims bus attacked near Iran border; 24 martyred, 40 injured
At least 24 people were martyred and 40 others injured in a powerful explosion in Mastung district of Balochistan – Pakistan targeting Shia pilgrims returning from Iran where they had gone on pilgrimage of sacred shrines of Imam Reza (AS), Hazrat Fatima Masoomah, on Tuesday.
http://theiranproject.com/blog/2014...cked-near-iran-border-24-martyred-40-injured/

This was done by Jundallah a UAE and India paid proxie.

Who was the bast**** who did this attack
Two killed as pilgrims' bus attacked in Quetta
QUETTA: At least two Hazara men were killed and another wounded after unknown assailants opened fire on a bus carrying pilgrims near the Chandni Chowk area in Quetta's Satelite Town on Monday.

The bus, carrying pilgrims belonging to the Shia Hazara community, was travelling from Quetta to Taftan, a town on the border of Iran.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1178519

I can post an entire list of attacks ranging from Sindh to Iran border. Where you can find so many dead bodies that this thread will lack pages.

Boy these proxies are going to die. The proxies that UAE and India created cannot succeed in Pakistan. A UAE national has no right to tell me whose country is this. So piss off. You nor you entire ansastory can move me out of this country. This is my country and I know my enemies very well.
kalboshan have been held responsible for some attacks on buses in quetta. He was using iranian territory.

Beating= an 8 year war where we did not lose an inch of our land and the enemy was backed by most of world?
Meanwhile your people were utterly humiliated by the Indians many times. :lol:

I can understand your pain Persian, Although we are sorry for the lost of our soliders but there isn't a thing you can do about Pakistan. So just keep doing fitna in middle east because that's not gonna work here.

kalboshan have been held responsible for some attacks on buses in quetta. He was using iranian territory.
Using Irani territory to infiltrate is one thing. The question is on whose agenda he was working on It was UAE and Indian agenda. No matter how you portray this the truth is known by those who got killed.

Iran has no influence? :rofl: What planet are you on?
There is a common tendency in Pakistan, usually spread by certain section of Pakistani society like Zaid Hamid. They see Pakistan as the centre of the world and US been plotting to undermine Pakistan with support of India. The truth is that there are more US man power currently focused on Iran and Pakistan is just a 'former ally now gone commie'. In truth, Iran has shaped middle east and central asia since time immemorial. Pakistan is merely a false blip on the radar of history.

You are right. It's not the same thing.

What I'm saying is that it is similar. Think about it from the perspective of the Pakistani members here, are you surprised that they are upset over this?

What is strange though, is that the words being used are almost the same word-for-word as the Indian and US governments have been using against Pakistan over the last few decades. Key words, terrorist safe havens.

Iranians should investigate this MP, an insure "it" is not a double agent.

Then, they can answer how Kulbhushan was operating a terrorist syndicate out of Chabahar, what exactly TTP commander Mullah Mansoor was doing in Iran, why didi Baba Ladla and Uzair Baloch, have Iranian nationality.

Another point that Pakistani mullah lovers, fail to answer is how come there are approx. 4.5m Pakistanis in GCC, but in Iran not even one million?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom