What's new

PAKISTAN HAS BECOME A SAFE HEAVEN OF TERRORISTS: IRANIAN MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because Iran and somlia are next to each other right?

You're basically a fake state created by the brits from India

main-qimg-318205e4b7623cd3ba5ceee0c537d7c5-c

British amalgamated parts several parts from balochistan to Burma and srilanka to form a one single territory easier to rule. Learn history slave.

Go do your toilet cleaning for your saudi master like a subhuman, like your father before you. Continue the family heritage :lol:
Is that what you do in europe, Greek islands?

Go do your toilet cleaning for your saudi master like a subhuman, like your father before you. Continue the family heritage :lol:

History? the fact that there was nothing anything called pakistan until the brits invented it? :rofl:

Read indus valley civilization. Where is Sindh located today?:rofl:

I am in Iran kid, unlike you I did am not hiding outside my nation. Not that I blame you, who'd want to live in a failed state like pakistan? but still, how's the arab toilet cleaning rate in the US? more than your dad gets paid in saudi arabia I bet.

You slave guys get paid for terrorism activities, today one irani slave got arrested in Turkeye along with antitank weapon. Slaves spreading their culture in entire mid east.

I am in Iran kid, unlike you I did am not hiding outside my nation. Not that I blame you, who'd want to live in a failed state like pakistan? but still, how's the arab toilet cleaning rate in the US? more than your dad gets paid in saudi arabia I bet.

Indus valley= Indian history.
pakistan= failed, fake state created by the brits from India.

Persian civilization = somali,
Iran= failed state sponsor of terrorism for 40 years.

Yeah because Iran was carved out of somalia a nation thousands of KM away :lol:
meanwhile pakistan was carved out of India by the brits.

pakistan is a nation filled with subhumans. you're nothing but worthless slave people.

A p aki calling other terrorists, the irony Isn't that's all your nation is? a terrorist producing factory? :lol:
when you're not cleaning toilets for the saudis, you're blowing yourselves up for them.

You cleaning toilets in Greece and europe, blowing entire mid east, in terrorist sponsor list for 40 years. Pakistan an ally of west as well as east and a peace promoter in mid east.

You are a subhuman, slave for the saudis. Your American master call Iran a terror state, the same people slaughtering your subhuman kind, yet you're licking their behind.

Slave don't repeat yourself like parrot try new.

Your mother repeats herself like a parrot when gives services to her saudi masters I heard. :lol:

But you're the one that's escaped from your state. I am still in Iran.
carry on doing your family duty of cleaning toilet for the arabs. .

I will not go down to your level on this one as mothers are respectful in my culture.

Haha what do you know about me dude. A slave will always imagine others being the same. Soon celebrate your 50 years on the list of terror sponsors.

I suppose the Iranian MP can voice their concern , in end what matters is the high level leadership that have a good understanding at Top level Country to Country

I suggest Pakistani members to take any remarks from low level Iranian MP with Pinch of salt.

It is doubtful that it is in Pakistan's interest to have any destabalizing force on Iranain border be it RAW sponsored , group or any other entity.

Our province's security is tied closely to security situation across the border and that is the ultimate reality.

Both countries should work closely to disucss matters of mutual interest.

However the individual MPs are dime a dozen

The most interesting part of news is , terrorist use " long range weapon " . It means these terrorist groups have some modern weapons. May be they brought from Syria,Libya or Iraq. Because lot of ISIS members start appearing in Afghanistan from nowhere. And all terror groups are interlinked.

@Serpentine What long range means in this news ?

the unilateral love for iran among pakistanis never fail to amuse me. atleast there is love hate relationship with other countries including GCC rather than pure unilateral hate we have with irna.

it time our policy makers wake up and keep in mind that no matter what they do, its not going to please the iranian govt

Wow! 34 pages. That sure escalated quickly.

Bottom line from all this what I see is India and Iran getting closer economically, strategically, militarily.

Yeah. Also, Pakistan and Iran should sort out their differences amicably without resorting to war. Okay maybe it could be fun but then again it is usually best avoided.

If Iran is hosting top Indian terrorist like Kulbhushan Jadhav and Uzair Baloch how can they expect thing will go otherwise for them.

Pakistan recognize Iran as a Islamic brotherly country *officially*, we respect all countries to an extent. It doesn't mean, we are not aware the previous or ongoing, Iranian attempt to influence political dynamics in Pakistan and other Islamic countries. The role of Iran in different countries is not hidden in the world and how world look at it is also not hidden. Pakistan is not going to be proxy, not for Iran and nor for Saudi-Arab.

The pain Iran feeling, by watching Pakistan is standing with and the 39-country Islamic Military Alliance and lead by Raheel Sharif in principle role is understandable. Pakistan can't afford to put all the eggs in one basket, we have a to balance relations with other Islamic countries as well. But few politician in Iran putting flue in fire even after knowing the facts. If Iran is so serious about terrorism it should be ally with Pakistan, China, Russia for counter terrorism in the region.

Pakistani success in counter terrorism is an example and message, for friends we can teach you how we cope with it, for enemies we have proved a determinate, nationwide, unexhausted support and courage to fight till the success.

Again Iran is brotherly country with Pakistan and we are doing as much as we can. Pakistan has no interest harming Iran or Iranians. If USA cannot stop their border crossings with Mexico in a considerable long time wasting huge money as well, how come Pakistan supposed to do that. Counter terrorism is not sweet process it takes sacrifice and time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom