What's new

Pakistan gives green signal for Sharda Temple Corridor for india

The first people to bend over to the British was Siraj-ud-Daullah.
May be I am missing something, but I think Nawab Siraj ud Daullah was one of the first local rulers to fight against British East India Company, Black Hole of Calcutta(no matter how exaggerated) and Battle of Pelasy are historical events. Maybe you are referring to Mir Jaffar who British appointed after the fall of Siraj ud Daullah as ruler of Bengal, and we Muslims of Sub-continent consider that name synonymous with treachery.

Jaffar az Bangal Sadiq az Daccan
Nang e Deen, Nang e Millat, Nang e Wattan

As for the Marathas, they did fight British but they also fought alongside them against fellow "Indians" e.g they were part of the coalition against Tipu of Mysore.

I my self have ancestry from that place.
My personal opinion is 'great'. Your more than welcome as long as you don't bring any achoots, dalits or any other aboriginals even if they are masquerading as Christians or Muslims. Again my private view is your Gangaland has way too much achoot/aborginals and you people will be drowned out by them. We have the Radcliffe Line to secure us. What do you have?

Don't blame others when young folks are influenced by these peaceful looking serene exotic people with smiles and prasad.
If people are going to be influenced by 'peaceful looking, serene, exotic people with smiles and prasad' and 'giant buildings' into changing their faith, then their faith wasn't that strong to begin with.

Why all this insecurity over faith (Hindu or Muslim)?

Isn't each faith supposed to stand on its own?

It's not like there's a shortage of Hindu, Muslim or Christian missionaries in India and Pakistan - let them all compete, peacefully and with civility (don't denigrate the other faiths), fair and square.

It's not like there's a shortage of Hindu, Muslim or Christian missionaries in India and Pakistan
You want hindus to preach in Pakistan?
Ain't that illegal?

You sound even more hard core than Arya Samajis!

Lol finally, a person with a brain here.

Blood is blood and religion is religion, one is genetic thing while other one is Artificial.

"Le Caste Systeem"

Seriously though, After adopting our religion, script, Language, god, clothing, Teachings, way of life etc these people call us this in our national parliament.

Ironically using our own language to abuse us, can't he find his munda language at all ?
Ah. Genetic and racial supremacist.

Are you also Indius Pakistan or that Indian Parsi?

Pak PM is actually a weak guy kneeling fully to Indian Power by actions and only talking with carefully tight tongue to keep his Army & public calm..he is weak guy.

Ain't that illegal?
I would prefer that any religion be allowed to preach/proselytize peacefully anywhere, not just Pakistan, so long as some basic rules are followed: don't denigrate other faiths, don't preach or instigate violence, and respect local laws and the private space of others while preaching/proselytizing.

In the US for example, Jehovah's Witnesses proselytize door to door, but if you tell them you're not interested they usually just leave politely.

Ain't that illegal?

You sound even more hard core than Arya Samajis!

Ah. Genetic and racial supremacist.

Are you also Indius Pakistan or that Indian Parsi?
Alright my hindu brother, I deleted that post.

Carry on.

Pak PM is actually a weak guy kneeling fully to Indian Power by actions and only talking with carefully tight tongue to keep his Army & public calm..he is weak guy.
How is this 'kneeling'? If we are to follow the Kartarput corridor template here, people visiting will have to obtain permits and the number of people visiting daily will be restricted. There will be some positive local economic impact in that shops and restaurants around these destinations will get increased business etc.

How is this 'kneeling'? If we are to follow the Kartarput corridor template here, people visiting will have to obtain permits and the number of people visiting daily will be restricted. There will be some positive local economic impact in that shops and restaurants around these destinations will get increased business etc.

1) Release an aggressor pilot so quick (if MAD is ensured, what are you worried of, they are not gonna attack you nuclear).Pak PM kept asking for peace while there was no need, just retaliate n keep the posture. No posture at all.
2)very immediate intervention of PM on pity Hindu girls kidnapping news
3) court giving orders within a day where in other cases takes years
4) n now this templ corridor giving hindus RSS/BJP to declare another moral victory to their public. Very wrong timing.

1) Release an aggressor pilot so quick (if MAD is ensured, what are you worried of, they are not gonna attack you nuclear).Pak PM kept asking for peace while there was no need, just retaliate n keep the posture. No posture at all.
2)very immediate intervention of PM on pity Hindu girls kidnapping news
3) court giving orders within a day where in other cases takes years
4) n now this templ corridor giving hindus RSS/BJP to declare another moral victory to their public. Very wrong timing.

What you people consider weakness is considered strength in Islam.
Our religion teaches us to be good to everyone, even our enemies.
India knows that they can't push around Pakistan, and now they know that Pakistan wants peace.

India knows that they can't push around Pakistan, and now they know that Pakistan wants peace.

Oh really, so if this strength then show more strength by releasing RAW spy KJ. where are your learning from teachings now?? change your teacher now kid...Don't put it on Islam when u loose conversation.

Oh really, so if this strength then show more strength by releasing RAW spy KJ. where are your learning from teachings now?? change your teacher now kid...Don't put it on Islam when u loose conversation.
39007315.jpg

n anywaz they are not interested what Pakistan wants, because they are not interested in Peace with Pakistan.

Don't fall to the level of trolling..its Indian way when they loose the conversation.

n anywaz they are not interested what Pakistan wants, because they are not interested in Peace with Pakistan.

Don't fall to the level of trolling..its Indian way when they loose the conversation.
says the troll.
Seriously, what are you even talking about?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom