What's new

Pakistan gives green signal for Sharda Temple Corridor for india

This is a good initiative. In Islam you can't force other to join your religion and can't destroy their places of worship. If hindus and Buddhist form India came then what bad it could be done. Sikh also come to Pakistan and remember during partition with Muslim sikh riots and thousands of deaths on both side does that make us enemy. We have issue with government of India and their stance on kashmir. Do we really hate people over there?
Think about hindus brothers in Pakistan what will this mean for them? There mandars church synagogue all are not only protected in our religion but also our constitution protect them. Religion and politics shouldn't be mixed. Religious freedom is everyones right.

Dont like indians to visit Azad kashmir till india handover Jammu Kashmir.
we have many sites in Pakistan by the indian border.
we already have many indians living in Pakistan who sneak in in Karachi from 80s to 2000 on transit.

Intention may be good but this may be terrible for Muslims in the long run.
This will eventually strengthen the hindu claims to Kashmir.

Rather then staying in the past open your eyes to see the present, its a relic, a tourist spot, it's sole purpose now is to generate revenue for Pak govt nothing more.

and about supa powa hindu claim on Kashmir , military op make the claim, but people enforces the claim.

And I can see the long run plan pretty well

Wishful thinking. The opposite is happening.

Hindu unity is cutting across other identities. That is the issue. Only Muslim and Christian majority areas may be under threat.

Another misconception is that Congress is the good guy. Again, a mistake.
They are no less Hindutvavadi.

Wait and watch.

Hindus will consider this a PR opportunity and try to spread Hinduism again.
We know you guys more than you guys know each other.

This will be the biggest problem & headache for us. We need to impose some strict rules too on yatris.

Ooo Bhai gussa kahi or kr jakr, we are afraid of your yatris because they are habitual of polluting the water bodies and environment, what India exactly do for yatris in order to save not only environment but also to facilitate the yatris? Can you share some info about it?
good evening sir , his point in question was different , you misunderstood completely . btw do we find holy ganga in pakistan ?

so you mean there were muslims in kashmir before 1400 ad ? answer me then i will punch you hard on your face exactly on the nose . facts ? you dare to talk on facts . ? are you crazy ? ?? or what ??? and i believe in proof but words of some maulana or priest . you invited trouble so better dont reply me .

I am 90% sure that Mandal guy is a Hindu Indian from rival forum trolling Pakistanis and Muslims and chutiyas here are taking him literally and tarnishing Image of Muslims on this international forum.

Allowing the temple visit as archeological site is fine but under no circumstance invite the brahmin (priest) and start the rituals. He will try to introduce caste system and politics all around.

It's not like you can stop us.

Rather then staying in the past open your eyes to see the present, its a relic, a tourist spot, it's sole purpose now is to generate revenue for Pak govt nothing more.

and about supa powa hindu claim on Kashmir , military op make the claim, but people enforces the claim.

And I can see the long run plan pretty well
May be.

Or may be enough hindus will look at this as the first step of Reconquista.

Impressing people from hills is not very difficult.

It's not like you can stop us
Ram Mandir ban gaya bhai?

Yes? Other than insisting you people are taught and adhere to toilet manners I am cool with this. The site must have "Strictly no Open pooping allowed" sign installed with fine of Rs 10,000 for failing to follow toilet rules.

Looks like we ebil brahmins with blessings of our great god Indra are returning to your country Indus. :lol:

Sine you are a very well known guy can you help us get extension till tilla jogian as thats the place were a large number of us used to live ? I my self have ancestry from that place. :)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilla_Jogian

May be.

Or may be enough hindus will look at this as the first step of Reconquista.

Impressing people from hills is not very difficult.

Ram Mandir ban gaya bhai?
Lol what makes you think we give 2 cents for ram mandir biradar, you can troll these "Muslims of Punjab" but you can't fool us :)

Still, good work brother. You are a true dharmveer. ;)

We would never be a slave of British empire if Hindus didn't backstab us, it is human history and blaming anyone can't restore the past, it would be nice for both of us that accept this truth and move on. We can in return blame your religion too. And guess what there will be another debate with pathetic arguments.

Mir jafar is a Hindu name til.

Good initiative. Hope they offer religious actitivities freely & with Peace.

True, this certainly left a good Image of Naya pakistan in Hindus of India. :)

Pakistan played it's card wisely, not ball is in our court.

proven beyond doubt many times that he is one of your cleverest second only to joe shearer
you think that you can take it by force? forgotten the events of last month already?

1) I can even assure you that he is either a bengali/Bihari or UPite hindu.

2) Brahmins don't do anything with force, we are not kshatriyas. ;)

seen him conversing with another bong here in bongoli language

So That settles the matter.

One of the main reason I said Bengali first is because Mandal is a bengali surname used by OBC and tribal people.

Still his way of trolling looks very Bihari or UPite.

I support this as long as the Hindus provide a certificate that they are toilet trained.
Like that Yellow book you need to prove your vaccinations

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom