What's new

Pakistan gives green signal for Sharda Temple Corridor for india

Intention may be good but this may be terrible for Muslims in the long run.

It should be left as a relic of the past. No need to destroy but no need to repair and restore either. It does not able much sense.

This will eventually strengthen the hindu claims to Kashmir.
so you mean there were muslims in kashmir before 1400 ad ? answer me then i will punch you hard on your face exactly on the nose . facts ? you dare to talk on facts . ? are you crazy ? ?? or what ??? and i believe in proof but words of some maulana or priest . you invited trouble so better dont reply me .

Bhai!
You meant habit of jagha jagha poti kerna without looking need for toilets?
This will be the biggest problem & headache for us. We need to impose some strict rules too on yatris.
so you mean there were muslims in kashmir before 1400 ad ? answer me then i will punch you hard on your face exactly on the nose . facts ? you dare to talk on facts . ? are you crazy ? ?? or what ??? and i believe in proof but words of some maulana or priest . you invited trouble so better dont reply me .
Ooo Bhai gussa kahi or kr jakr, we are afraid of your yatris because they are habitual of polluting the water bodies and environment, what India exactly do for yatris in order to save not only environment but also to facilitate the yatris? Can you share some info about it?

Last edited:
I think we should first work only on kartarpur corridor and see what comes out of it. Then after some period analyse the output and then think what to do next.

Yeah now watch as Hindus and Buddhists all over the world flock there.
Don't blame others when young folks are influenced by these peaceful looking serene exotic people with smiles and prasad.
Hindus here are already celebrating.
I see that.
ok

That's exactly what we want..

That's exactly what we want..
Next they will ask - see even Pakistan is restoring Sharda.

Why not restore the original Kashi Viswanath Mandir?
Or the Mathura Masjid?
Or the Atala Masjid?
or etc etc.

One action on your side to appear morally superior is disastrous for us here.

Next they will ask - see even Pakistan is restoring Sharda.

Why not restore the original Kashi Viswanath Mandir?
Or the Mathura Masjid?
Or the Atala Masjid?
or etc etc.

One action on your side to appear morally superior is disastrous for us here.

The more space we give them here, will create more space for you guys there.

Allowing the temple visit as archeological site is fine but under no circumstance invite the brahmin (priest) and start the rituals. He will try to introduce caste system and politics all around.

Allowing the temple visit as archeological site is fine but under no circumstance invite the brahmin (priest) and start the rituals. He will try to introduce caste system and politics all around.
That's a given.

If it is opened, it WILL be a religious site.

Hindus and Buddhists will BUILD A HUGE temple to show their beauty (read capability).

And that may weaken the faith of many around the place. Powerful imposing and beautiful buildings do have a psychological impact.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom