What's new

Pakistan fined for slow over-rate By ICC

Frankenstein

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan have been fined for their slow over-rate during Saturday's 11-run ICC Cricket World Cup win over Sri Lanka.

Chris Broad of the elite panel of ICC match referees imposed the fines after Shahid Afridi's side were ruled to be one over short of their target at the end of the match when time allowances were taken into consideration.

In accordance with ICC code of conduct regulations governing minor over-rate offences, players are fined 10% of their match fees for every over their side fails to bowl in the allotted time, with the captain fined double that amount.

As such, Afridi was fined 20% of his match fee while his players received 10% fines.

The penalties were accepted without contest, so there was no need for a hearing.

587986_33_preview.jpg

http://www.espnstar.com/cricket/icc...item588109/Pakistan-fined-for-slow-over-rate/

Even I now feel that the ICC is being biased..
I thought the over rate was actually quick

lolzz it seems ICC is the biggest dumb infested orgs currently,

stupid rules the goras come up to beat Asians

I listened Aamir Sohail yesterday saying that Pakistan will now be under lots of external threats/pressure! And Pakistani unit should keep themselves aware of their srounding environment!
Believe me Aamir is the one of the sane cricket experts.
Pakistan's decision of not contesting the penalty is right one. Now they should also keep themselves away from media.

Even I now feel that the ICC is being biased..
I thought the over rate was actually quick
Aap ke sochne se hota kuch nahi naa sir jee

Agar time ho ke 4 bajay First innings ne khatum hona hai - aur agar aap us se late ho jao to fine hona hi hona hai

sab teams ko fine hota rahta hai... Australia aur India ko to hota rahta hai... its all normal
fine banta thaa - koi bias nahi is main

icc was jealous of pak victory.........

Back
Top Bottom