What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

IMG_9755.JPG

When I am searching for ebooks I found something exciting.

F16 Block 50/52+ Manual:

Just Google it " f16 CD manual"
"Sr71 manual"
I'm not giving links, as it may be unlawful to post direct link here as per PDF policy?

Last edited:
Today in F-16 history

10 Apr 1992
First Pakistani aircraft: F-16A (#90-943) and F-16B (#90-948) arrive at AMARC under designations AAFG0001 & AAFG0002. They are the first of 28 Peace Gate III & IV aircraft to be embargoed.

It's an F-16. You can see the Polish Air Force markings underwing, and Poland operates SU-22, MiG-29 and F-16 as its strike/fighter aircraft currently. Two of the three aren't outfitted with AIM-9 leaving the F-16 as the sole option. The downward canted tail also helps ID the type as the SU-22 and MiG-29 don't have this tail configuration.

23249.jpg

You can see AIM-9X in this photo on the F-16. You'll also notice Polish F-16s feature a bulge just before the AIM-9X pylon, which is visible in the AIM-9X photo posted by nomi007, a feature which appeared on later model F-16s which Poland operates.
kalendarza_zoom_2017_1.jpg

The picture shows a Polish F-16 at Lechfeld Air Base, Germany.
Thx for your detailed information
Can you give some information about mig29 are these up to the latest Russian level?

The USAF’s F-16 fighting fleet is to receive service life extension work from Lockheed Martin. The decision boosts the service life for the jets from 8,000 Equivalent Flight Hours to 12,000 with the service looking to continue operating the jets through to 2048. As many as 300 F-16C/D Block 40-52 aircraft will be affected by the work, and will also benefit foreign military customers. It’s intended that the aircraft will supplement US and allied forces while they recapitalize with new F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.

They only pretend to not being able to service it so Military would buy new planes , new models

Technically they could have even used the F14 till now with new avionics and packages

All about commerce here .... that is why folks stop servicing units when they want Governments to buy new items

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom