What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

FB_IMG_1668515156509.jpg

Isn’t F16 an outdated aircraft i think 50 years have passed since the first f16 took flight and it’s made up of aluminum alloy not of composite materials like most modern aircrafts are
Sure, most PAF aircraft are outdated. So what? Why do you care?
It's PAF that will have to fight invincible mki's and rafale's with all the outdated stuff. You should be happy.

Rafales are not gonna be the mainstay of Indian airforce their mainstay will be around 400 Tejas series of aircrafts and the 272 Su30mki in foreseeable future (su30mki will start retiring after 2040)
India will upgrade Their Su30mki with their own indigenously developed UTTAM AESA Radar (which they developed for Tejas series of aircrafts) under the super sukhoi upgrade package apart from the several other upgrades
They will also try to modify or replace the Russian Al-31 FP engine but I don’t know how possible it is because so far India hasn’t been able to develop a 90 kn wet thrust engine to power Tejas but even if they fail to do so the engines will get replaced with Al 41 russian engines anyway
But the most important thing here is that with Indian AESA Radars and Indian mission computer they will be able integrate meteor missiles in su30mki
wah wah big hopes

Rafales are not gonna be the mainstay of Indian airforce their mainstay will be around 400 Tejas series of aircrafts and the 272 Su30mki in foreseeable future (su30mki will start retiring after 2040)
India will upgrade Their Su30mki with their own indigenously developed UTTAM AESA Radar (which they developed for Tejas series of aircrafts) under the super sukhoi upgrade package apart from the several other upgrades
They will also try to modify or replace the Russian Al-31 FP engine but I don’t know how possible it is because so far India hasn’t been able to develop a 90 kn wet thrust engine to power Tejas but even if they fail to do so the engines will get replaced with Al 41 russian engines anyway
But the most important thing here is that with Indian AESA Radars and Indian mission computer they will be able integrate meteor missiles in su30mki
Hi just a line of advise you just been hatched recently & if doesn’t want to be ban on this thread stop p irrelevant post rest up to you
thank you

Rafales are not gonna be the mainstay of Indian airforce their mainstay will be around 400 Tejas series of aircrafts and the 272 Su30mki in foreseeable future
Even better. The 400 tejas being brand new should fare even better aganist outdated F-16 Blk 52's than rafales or mki could ever possibly have done. More happiness for you.

BTW your entire post is irrelevant to the thread. Post it and any other boasts you have in the indian section.

Hi,

Wait & see---. They don't know about the aesa in the J-10 nor do they know about the aesa in the BLK3 or possibly the blk2 JF17's---.

Once they find out their capabilities---american aesa will be on a platter.

Look wha the J-10 has done to pakistan---within month or month---the Prime Minster toppled----F16 accessories available---possible other F16's available---.

And for how long was I stating that---over a decade and half ago---.

The J-10 C's made the power completely slip away from the american hands---made the americans react so predicatble---.
Do they really don't know about Aesa radar capabilities on J10c or JFT17C till now..
But if really willing to give us block 70 along with AIm120D, they will be compromise indian deals

Hi,

If worked properly---pakistan has a lot to gain by getting more F16's---.
Used one or really have chances for new as well ?

Nice.
And It's ok to post irrelevant picture here since I'm sure there was no other place on entire forum where this picture belonged.
You know it's funny 'cause usually people get a Warning, Negative Rating or get Hanged out to dry.

But I still do it -' cause I get special preferential treatment.

But I still do it -' cause I get special preferential treatment.
And why not? Seeing an F-Sola is always good for the soul. And absolutely amazing when it's a brand spanking new Block-70! No matter who it belongs to, we are all F-16 brothers.

Back
Top Bottom