What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

His death was his own fault. @PanzerKiel said he was under pressure for some internal audits he was going through and that made him distracted and the distraction caused his life
Hi,

Really---and I was crucified ( did I care ) on this forum for saying that on day one---. Got BANNED from that thread---.

The moment I heard about it---I knew what had happened---. Because an F16 in the US had a similar fate a few years back under similar circumstances---.

A clear example of where these hard working individuals doing extraordinary work are still human to crash when fatigue creeps in. In essence, his crash was not only a mistake of his own wrongdoing but the air force's system had an effect in getting one of their own best ones killed.

2010 days. Red & Green Flag at Nellis.
Hi,

terrain---terrain---terrain---it creeps up so fast.

A pair of Pakistan Air Force Lockheed-Martin F-16C Fighting Falcon Block 52 multirole fighter aircraft, out on a training sortie.
1669885152354.png

A Pakistani F-16 with laser-guided bombs. Precision strikes on terrorist targets have been the hallmark of a good COIN strategy, as shown during the war on terror. The ability to strike fear into the hearts of militants will always be an extremely effective deterrent.
1670095045149.png

PAF F-16C Block-52+ will its full Air Superiority Might Many think biggest strength of F-16 is its AMRAAM capability. Whereas, actual strength lies in its aircrew interface which enables Viper Drivers the best info management & data link integration in the region
1670352958116.png

Back
Top Bottom