What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

1669225234298.png

Let me simplify:

to claim there are no kill switches / monitoring mechanisms is to suggest that Americans are stupid.

They are not stupid.
Hi,

I never thought pakistan kids could be that stupid in understanding " kill switches ".

It is the US law---passed by the congress on or about 2007.

Every aircraft OF ANY NATION flying into the US---passenger aircraft---personal aircraft or otherwise---or any US aircraft has to have " a flight control switch " that can terminate the flight as needed thru data link.

I had a system in 1975 in pakistan that I could shut off power to certain cylinders of a car by the flip of a switch and make the car not worthy of driving---.

That was a manual " Kill switch "---.

Those kill switches have advanced to electronic switches that can be triggered thru a program in the system or thru data link.

Hi,

I never thought pakistan kids could be that stupid in understanding " kill switches ".

It is the US law---passed by the congress on or about 2007.

Every aircraft OF ANY NATION flying into the US---passenger aircraft---personal aircraft or otherwise---or any US aircraft has to have " a flight control switch " that can terminate the flight as needed thru data link.

I had a system in 1975 in pakistan that I could shut off power to certain cylinders of a car by the flip of a switch and make the car not worthy of driving---.

That was a manual " Kill switch "---.

Those kill switches have advanced to electronic switches that can be triggered thru a program in the system or thru data link.
ACARS, FANS, ATSU or via CPDLC. Which one Mastan?

His death was his own fault. @PanzerKiel said he was under pressure for some internal audits he was going through and that made him distracted and the distraction caused his life
A clear example of where these hard working individuals doing extraordinary work are still human to crash when fatigue creeps in. In essence, his crash was not only a mistake of his own wrongdoing but the air force's system had an effect in getting one of their own best ones killed.

This is a very old image & she is from the Engineering Wing.
2010 days. Red & Green Flag at Nellis.

Back
Top Bottom