What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Welcome to the forum

We r getting these predictions since a decade at minimum.
I know I was 9-10 when i started peaking at this forum it has been ongoing but Take a look at the situations that the world is in today, POTUS is on good terms with Pakistan and remember he is a businessman.

Congress is influenced by him but that being said if he wants he can his party is majority, OFAC bal bla bla complicated system that IDGF about if it is it will be now or never.

Pakistan needs to come up with good cash trust me she can.

Even though Blk-70 will be a good addition to PAF fleet with low cost of induction training and so-forth I would still be not very dependent on the USA because of our ties with China. Even though the capitalist don't know loyalty but they like loyal customer's and as we all know Pakistan is not a Loyal customer.

The best thing would be to get 2 squadrons and maintain 100+2 F-16 fleet and stay loyal to the F-16 program.

But PAF must and I repeat must also get their hand's on Chinese AS/Multi role fighter in combination with the Jf-17, not only will it prove as a low cost effective solution but a good tactical move because China builds their stuff to fight the Indian's and American's. India is on and off participating in exercises with high tech F-16's thanks to the nation of Oman our dearest brother Israel and neutral Singaporeans. Indians will overcome the mental stigma of the fearful F-16 with the Rafael-------The Chinese equipment is still unknown to the masses besides China and Pakistan.

PAF must Have around 300+ BVR capable multi role/AS capable Fighters in Ideally 3 years or latest 5 years.

I know I was 9-10 when i started peaking at this forum it has been ongoing but Take a look at the situations that the world is in today, POTUS is on good terms with Pakistan and remember he is a businessman.

Congress is influenced by him but that being said if he wants he can his party is majority, OFAC bal bla bla complicated system that IDGF about if it is it will be now or never.

Even though Blk-70 will be a good addition to PAF fleet with low cost of induction training and so-forth I would still be not very dependent on the USA because of our ties with China. Even though the capitalist don't know loyalty but they like loyal customer's and as we all know Pakistan is not a Loyal customer.

The best thing would be to get 2 squadrons and maintain 100+2 F-16 fleet and stay loyal to the F-16 program.

But PAF must and I repeat must also get their hand's on Chinese AS/Multi role fighter in combination with the Jf-17, not only will it prove as a low cost effective solution but a good tactical move because China builds their stuff to fight the Indian's and American's. India is on and off participating in exercises with high tech F-16's thanks to the nation of Oman our dearest brother Israel and neutral Singaporeans. Indians will overcome the mental stigma of the fearful F-16 with the Rafael-------The Chinese equipment is still unknown to the masses besides China and Pakistan.

PAF must Have around 300+ BVR capable multi role/AS capable Fighters in Ideally 3 years or latest 5 years.
It is the cash that is the issue. FMS programs have been on halt for some time. Recently officers were barred from attending courses in the US, but that has changed again and a number have been seen at Maxwell AFB.

Sir if I may ask what work has started at Bohlari for prep up to absorb Block 72?
Trust me no one knows what work is going in bholari------But the base will be a significant one, For all we know they might be making ammo dumps for a mirage squadron.

Or might be making a mini kamra for F-16's . The base is built to the Western doctrine and keeping 1 squadron of aim-9 F-16's that costed us 1/3 the price will be the most dumbest assumption to make so yeah no one knows for sure. I would not be surprised if bholari was constructed on a sum of 200-250 million USD and requires 10 million a year to keep it operational.

Indians have evaluated the F-16 time and time again. They have even qualified test pilots who have their masters theses done while doing their test pilot courses at Edwards AFB since the 80s or 90s, I'm forgetting the exact decade, but they've flown it numerous times. Yet the F-16 is ahead of any major Chinese platform out there, in almost all aspects. Chinese jets in PAF service often go through numerous upgrades which also cost a lot more than just getting the baseline Made in China aircraft.

Trust me no one knows what work is going in bholari------But the base will be a significant one, For all we know they might be making ammo dumps for a mirage squadron.

Or might be making a mini kamra for F-16's . The base is built to the Western doctrine and keeping 1 squadron of aim-9 F-16's that costed us 1/3 the price will be the most dumbest assumption to make so yeah no one knows for sure. I would not be surprised if bholari was constructed on a sum of 200-250 million USD and requires 10 million a year to keep it operational.
2 additional squadron buildings being constructed with a whole lot more. Yes there are people who know what kind of work is happening at Bholari. It is just limited info that can be told for now. Some are happy with that, most want to know more.

Negative, Kamra was a hit and trial for Vipers which worked well for the 80s and 90s, yet the embargo affected the decision in keeping them there hence the move to Sargodha was more economical not to mention the good number of Vipers that crashed in a span of 8 years. And no it was not the most dumbest assumption, they have employed people who make the best decisions for employing platforms over there.

Sir if I may ask what work has started at Bohlari for prep up to absorb Block 72?
Block 72s or Vipers or used Vipers etc etc....to accommodate 2 more fighter squadrons. What and when are the arrival of whatever jets, I'm unaware of it as they won't say more. And please I'm no sir, not that old yet.

Cheers !!!

Indians have evaluated the F-16 time and time again. They have even qualified test pilots who have their masters theses done while doing their test pilot courses at Edwards AFB since the 80s or 90s, I'm forgetting the exact decade, but they've flown it numerous times. Yet the F-16 is ahead of any major Chinese platform out there, in almost all aspects. Chinese jets in PAF service often go through numerous upgrades which also cost a lot more than just getting the baseline Made in China aircraft.

2 additional squadron buildings being constructed with a whole lot more. Yes there are people who know what kind of work is happening at Bholari. It is just limited info that can be told for now. Some are happy with that, most want to know more.

Negative, Kamra was a hit and trial for Vipers which worked well for the 80s and 90s, yet the embargo affected the decision in keeping them there hence the move to Sargodha was more economical not to mention the good number of Vipers that crashed in a span of 8 years. And no it was not the most dumbest assumption, they have employed people who make the best decisions for employing platforms over there.

Block 72s or Vipers or used Vipers etc etc....to accommodate 2 more fighter squadrons. What and when are the arrival of whatever jets, I'm unaware of it as they won't say more. And please I'm no sir, not that old yet.

Cheers !!!
Hi

nice to hear that I was not aware of squadron building in the making. The assumption was for any one who thinks so, not the PAF. J-10C is a very capable air craft to say the least it is comparable to the Block 52 has an AESA most of the Air craft that were bought from china were soviets copies the new stuff is very different the upgrades will be mainly the ejection seat, PAF local software for the flight computer mainly translation of SOP you know having a related modulus to the PAF fleet.

Vipers are our first line of defense we need a First offensive solution.

Blk 72 are coming IA EDA stock end of this yr IA @Blacklight

They've been training for that since CCS inducted Vipers as part of the course back in the 90s. Soon they might be ramping up for Block 72s.....work has started at Bholari...
So only one Sqdn?? Or PAF looking to upgrade current fleet to V as well?? Any way it's a great news

Based on the number of HASs and tarmac markings, Bohlari will have two squadrons of fighters and one squadron of Transport plus the usual inventory of SAR helicopters.

https://falcons.pk/photo/General-Dynamics-F-16AM-Fighting-Falcon/2708

Photo-2708.jpg

Back
Top Bottom