What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Hi so can they sell j15s then
Thank you

Hi a Q here is integration of Turkish radar for f16 why will USA let Turkish make money on their sole property to integrate something on which American can do easily by themselves
I have asked this Q few months back with a reputed Turkish member on this forum but no
Reply about Turkish radar integration on a American plane without giving anything to USA
Out of this deal it looks to me the same case like ATAK with USA engines
Your input will be appreciated
Thank you

Hi sir I think here the point of interest for the Russians are keep on selling the engines
Now I’m not competing with your knowledge but you will agree with me on jf17 issue that
Once Chinese satisfied Russians about the engine sale / supply to Pakistan infact I think ordered
Advance 500 engines that’s what I read somewhere on this forum in J series twin engines also
We shouldn’t consider the Russian problem of baring Chinese not to sell them to pakistan(only)
If China or Pakistan want to trade this for limited planes with Russian engines I’m sure russsians
Also making money out of it
Your input will be appreciated
Thank you

TUSAS is licensed by Lockhead Martin for all F-16 repairs/modification and assembly. Just as Israel replaced US made electronics on it's aircraft including F-16s with local made equivalents similarly TUSAS can get components OEM certified.

Turkey is working on a road map for F-16 upgrades which includes radar and local equivalent of Aim-9X and Aim-120. With regards to US hardware the thing is if you do the repairs yourself then you risk manufacturer can stop all future support. So if Turkey is working on local systems it means they are prepared to maintain their assets without any US support.

I see people riled up or shocked that Ex-RJAF F-16s are not BVR employable due to age.

But i need to remind those people...for 26 years F-16 as a weapon system in PAF trained BVR less. goal was to get to merge..since 27th Feb everybody just think days of merge is finsihed which is very untrue...the fight merges from 50nm to 8nm in very quick time..

PAF pilots have trained and still train to get to merge and counters that are required to merge with BVR equipped enemy. yes now they have option of 1st Look and 1st shoot...added as luxury.

MLU or non MLU - F-16 as a weapon system is "easy to fly and hard to employ as it requires very high level of training in different level of employment of weapons"

I see people riled up or shocked that Ex-RJAF F-16s are not BVR employable due to age.

But i need to remind those people...for 26 years F-16 as a weapon system in PAF trained BVR less. goal was to get to merge..since 27th Feb everybody just think days of merge is finsihed which is very untrue...the fight merges from 50nm to 8nm in very quick time..

PAF pilots have trained and still train to get to merge and counters that are required to merge with BVR equipped enemy. yes now they have option of 1st Look and 1st shoot...added as luxury.

MLU or non MLU - F-16 as a weapon system is "easy to fly and hard to employ as it requires very high level of training in different level of employment of weapons"

Great post, sanity at last

They've been training for that since CCS inducted Vipers as part of the course back in the 90s. Soon they might be ramping up for Block 72s.....work has started at Bholari...

They've been training for that since CCS inducted Vipers as part of the course back in the 90s. Soon they might be ramping up for Block 72s.....work has started at Bholari...
I did hear someone say something.

Soon they might be ramping up for Block 72s.....work has started at Bholari...

for that you need to Order sign an MOU/LOI and LM will announce publicly inform congress. so Block 72 if and its a big if will be ordered will arrive in approximately 5 years...

No CHANCE!

I did hear someone say something.

Dear Striker...Elaborate please..

for that you need to Order sign an MOU/LOI and LM will announce publicly inform congress. so Block 72 if and its a big if will be ordered will arrive in approximately 5 years...

No CHANCE!

Dear Striker...Elaborate please..
Many people are, besides this forum or any forum in general. People suspecting something to come.

I dont know if it will be a block 70 or j-10c or j-15 or something, But as I had stated before that PAF need's 1 new AS fighter and 1 Multi role with AS capability.

We might get a mix of the east and west

OR

Only east no one knows, trump has good gesture's to IK- so it is waiting game, I say give it 6 months.

If it dose not happen in 6 months........Fcuk all with the blk 70

Last edited:
Not this again.... honestly. PAF will NOT being buying any new F16s at all. The relationship is too unstable for that level of financial outlay between Pakistan and USA.

The AH-1Zs are sitting in storage and people here are having wet dreams about new build F16s.. what is wrong with People...
Nothing wrong with dreaming about new F-16s and AH-1Zs =)

Many people are besides this forum or any forum in general are suspecting something to come. I dont know if it will be a block 70 or j-10c or j-15 or something, But as i had stated before that PAF need 1 new AS fighter and 1 Multi role with AS capability.

We might get a mix of the east and west

OR

Only east no one knows and trump is has good gesture to IK so waiting game i say give it 6 months.
Welcome to the forum

We r getting these predictions since a decade at minimum.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom