What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Hi,

If you had 30 M2K's in 1998---yur air superiority would have been at a different levelIf you had paid double the price of f16's to buy 35 Rafale---you would have siged a PEACE DEAL with india---.

If you had bought your 50 + F16's by 2004---you would still have signed a peace deal with India.

I mean to say---how dumb and stupid are you pakistanis---have you no comprehension at all what a potent air force would have done for the keeping peace in the arena 15 years ago---.

Have you no concept that for spending an extra 2 billions---you the pakistanis and indians would be moving in a different direction---away from war---do you have any concept what propsperity that would have brought the country---.

I am shocked beyond belief at the level of stupidity of well educated pakistanis---they have no concept of the consequences of strategic and tactical procurement.

Your Paf is so dumb---it gave the best aircraft awy to the indians---The Rafale---.

They are so dumb---they then gave away the F16 to India---they are so dumb that they gave away the F35 to india as well---.

When a nation appoints the most INCOMPETENT & YESSIR to be the GENERAL to lead its forces---the army---the air force---there is no good that is expected from that.

If I was in power---I would have spent 5 billion for the Rafales beg borrow or steal---any which way---.

Last edited:
Hi,

If you had 30 M2K's in 1998---yur air superiority would have been at a different levelIf you had paid double the price of f16's to buy 35 Rafale---you would have siged a PEACE DEAL with india---.

If you had bought your 50 + F16's by 2004---you would still have signed a peace deal with India.

I mean to say---how dumb and stupid are you pakistanis---have you no comprehension at all what a potent air force would have done for the keeping peace in the arena 15 years ago---.

Have you no concept that for spending an extra 2 billions---you the pakistanis and indians would be moving in a different direction---away from war---do you have any concept what propsperity that would have brought the country---.

I am shocked beyond belief at the level of stupidity of well educated pakistanis---they have no concept of the consequences of strategic and tactical procurement.

Your Paf is so dumb---it gave the best aircraft awy to the indians---The Rafale---.

They are so dumb---they then gave away the F16 to India---they are so dumb that they gave away the F35 to india as well---.

When a nation appoints the most INCOMPETENT & YESSIR to be the GENERAL to lead its forces---the army---the air force---there is no good that is expected from that.

If I was in power---I would have spent 5 billion for the Rafales beg borrow or steal---any which way---.

I would have sent a 100 K + troops for yemen---and built a seperate strike group including aircraft---armor and navy.

Earlier this year---the general was apologetic---says he did not read into the Yemen and later consequences right---he did not understand and comprehend what was coming---he should have done what I had suggested---.
Not Pakistan's war. Plus there must be a reason that PAF does not have you in their service. Running your business is not necessarily the same as running the air force.

Not Pakistan's war. Plus there must be a reason that PAF does not have you in their service. Running your business is not necessarily the same as running the air force.

Youngman,

Read up on history----none of Chengiz Khan's generals were soldiers---they were sheep and horse herders---.

They had no military training---yet they smashed thru the largest armies of the world.

Golda Meir was no soldier---yet she signed for the most expensive arms deal of its time.

I will only say this. I am dumbfounded how Pakistan could not get more from Unlce Sam immediately post 9/11.

I also can not understand, acknowledging the costs of the earthquake at the time, PAF did not excercise all 55 block 52s instead of only 18.

Did they take for granted the favor of US would remain with Pakistan.

It's a lack of foresight and diplomacy to not see that the US is a user.

Should have grabbed as much as possible and taken advantage of American favor at that time.

Now it's too late. And I am predicting Trump's address to the nation will hammer the nail in Pakistan's coffin in terms of the ability to acquire US made weapons systems of any significance.

Last edited:
I will only say this. I am dumbfounded how Pakistan could not get more from Unlce Sam immediately post 9/11.

I also can not understand, acknowledging the costs of the earthquake at the time, PAF did not excercise all 55 block 52s instead of only 18.

Did they take for granted the favor of US would remain with Pakistan.

It's a lack of foresight and diplomacy to not see that the US is a user.

Should have grabbed as much as possible and taken advantage of American favor at that time.

Now it's too late. And I am predicting Trump's address to the nation will hammer the nail in Pakistan's coffin in terms of the ability to acquire US made weapons systems of any significance.

Hi,

Everyone can see now that it is too late---.

But the problem here is that most pakistanis don't remember that the main reason Paf decided not to go for the F16's immediately---because they had ASSUMED that the peace deal was inevitable due to the peace gestures from India---. Even before the peace deal was signed---they thought it was a done deal---.

These traitors sabotaged the integrity and safety of the nation.

Thus they decided to drop the purchase of he F16's---and decided to go forth with the JF17---thinking for their future jobs.

Otherwise---when there were F16's / M2k / Rafale were available and a monster of an enemy next door---there was no place for the JF17 to fit into the picture at that time.

Hi,

Hi,

Everyone can see now that it is too late---.

But the problem here is that most pakistanis don't remember that the main reason Paf decided not to go for the F16's immediately---because they had ASSUMED that the peace deal was inevitable due to the peace gestures from India---. Even before the peace deal was signed---they thought it was a done deal---.

These traitors sabotaged the integrity and safety of the nation.

Thus they decided to drop the purchase of he F16's---and decided to go forth with the JF17---thinking for their future jobs.

Otherwise---when there were F16's / M2k / Rafale were available and a monster of an enemy next door---there was no place for the JF17 to fit into the picture at that time.

You talk so much $hit!

They could have forced the U S to come up with 3-5 sqdrn's of F16's right after 9/11---.

Agreed. They could have got 2 sqdrns of F15's even, the answer to our current requirements and we would've been sitting pretty just by having 24 or 36 of the best air superiority fighters as well as attack aircraft.

The problem was lack of realization that US was more than willing to give us more than a few goodies for cooperation on Afghanistan.

We have the luxury of talking retrospectively but at the same time it was criminally negligent of the Top brass to not just push it's bucket under the faucet when it mattered but also at least, "ask" US to "spin" it open.

That is the point, I think, that even the Chinese realized what's sitting next door to them and must have kicked themselves for not realizing the potential, looking at all those coalition supply trucks going through Pakistan virtually for free, hence CPEC.

Those F15s would've still sent jitters down our neighbours spine for decades with double or quadruple the number of Rafael.

I know, I would be ridiculed for thinking F15s but India would never be to US what Israel is and yet we see Arabs and Turks playing with close to cutting-edge US tech. It is all about playing your hand smartly enough.

Agreed. They could have got 2 sqdrns of F15's even, the answer to our current requirements and we would've been sitting pretty just by having 24 or 36 of the best air superiority fighters as well as attack aircraft.

The problem was lack of realization that US was more than willing to give us more than a few goodies for cooperation on Afghanistan.

We have the luxury of talking retrospectively but at the same time it was criminally negligent of the Top brass to not just push it's bucket under the faucet when it mattered but also at least, "ask" US to "spin" it open.

That is the point, I think, that even the Chinese realized what's sitting next door to them and must have kicked themselves for not realizing the potential, looking at all those coalition supply trucks going through Pakistan virtually for free, hence CPEC.

Those F15s would've still sent jitters down our neighbours spine for decades with double or quadruple the number of Rafael.

I know, I would be ridiculed for thinking F15s but India would never be to US what Israel is and yet we see Arabs and Turks playing with close to cutting-edge US tech. It is all about playing your hand smartly enough.

If the Arabs ever commit the folly of using their American/European toys against Israel, they are going to have a very rude awakening. You simply don't use American toys to threaten interests of America and its allies. I'll leave it at that. Those F-15s, even if we go them, would be no use against India once America decided to prop India against us.

If the Arabs ever commit the folly of using their American/European toys against Israel, they are going to have a very rude awakening. You simply don't use American toys to threaten interests of America and its allies. I'll leave it at that. Those F-15s, even if we go them, would be no use against India once America decided to prop India against us.

It's seldom about using, it's always about having, just like our block 52s. I'll leave it at that too.

Less carrot and more stick. Forget about surplus F-16s.

Pakistan is in a load of trouble.

It's seldom about using, it's always about having, just like our block 52s. I'll leave it at that too.

Yeah, you have it. And you are under threat from both Afghanistan and India. Mr. Trump just said clearly there is a possibility of conflict between India/Pakistan and they will make sure nuclear weapons are not used 'anywhere in the world'.

The tragedy is that countries have to choose between 'izzat and ease.

For some reason Pakistan gets neither! No ease in ease. No 'izzat in hardship.

Until and unless you stand up to them, you won't get any. Saying "We wish to be recognized for sacrifices..." won't get respect. Going to UN, and clearly stating we have done our job and we consider America a bully, and a hegemon hell bent upon wrecking havoc, creating dissent and conflict, in pursuit of its imperialistic aims will get you a lot of respect.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom