What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Difference is that huge majority of our educated class people here in this forum will vote for those people especially in punjab, sindh and will than go along and complain as well
There are decent leaders in every party but they know that they cant do anything without the popular vote of bhutto and nawaz.

There are no other options.

At fault here is our racial alliances and supporting political parties based upon that. The problem is mainly in educated urban middle class
I think the problem is a lack of direction as a nation. Who are we? What is the basis on which stand as a nation? What are we going to do and where are we going? Till we honestly answer these questions we can blame everything under the sun and it wont benefit us one iota. These questions need answering nationally.
A

I think the problem is a lack of direction as a nation. Who are we? What is the basis on which stand as a nation? What are we going to do and where are we going? Till we honestly answer these questions we can blame everything under the sun and it wont benefit us one iota. These questions need answering nationally.
A

This is one the the best posts I've read in my many years of browsing on this forum.

I wish I could give a positive rating.

To be honest, the same sentiment also applies to a lot of other countries out there right now.

About Golda Meir - well she was assured of a lot of support from USA government and Zionist groups. She had a highly educated and motivated population. She knew that her country would pull through. Now contrast with Pakistan..... You just can not do that, can you? Already Pakistan is bleeding from so many cuts inflicted by own assets and institutions. Our security-mindset has really really cost us our socio-economic development. This is our Achilles' heel, and you purposely advocate that we should make it worse.

F-16s or schools is a hard choice. You want us to have compounded it by choosing between Rafales and State. That is pretty idiotic, only if you can open your eyes to see it.

Sir, there can be a meaningful, thought provoking discussion here. Recently, we learnt Indonesia is going to buy 12 SU-35s through a barter agreement by exchanging food stuff. This is how you eat grass but get weapons at any cost. We could discuss this in Pakistan's context, but such a discussion cannot be conducted with that guy who will just label PAF as traitors and start ranting.

Hi,

So many of you disagree with me on so many of posts---.

One of them was about kill switches / electronic controls---.

Guess what my children---listen to this news---US navy destroyer hacked / sabotaged---.

Second accident within a very short time----what is the U S navy trying to hide----supposedly this thing also happened in the Black sea---sabotaged by the russians---

USS McCain crash caused by cyber attack?

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/video/uss-mccain-crash-caused-cyber-113256276.html

Some people here r discussing nawaz ,zardari ,voting style , common people mentality , few post back two seniors were fighting and thy were writing too much lengthy arguements to prove otherone point wrong
Seems that this thread is not specifically related to f16 discussion it is much more than that :cheesy::offtopic:

How do we get the Pakistan to behave better? The answer is we have leverage points over Pakistan that the strategy contemplates we will use. Ultimately whether they behave better or not is completely up to them," Anton said.

"They may calculate that it’s more important to, you know, remain allied with terrorists, it’s more important to give terrorists safe haven, it’s more important to do all the nasty things that they’ve been doing that we don’t like than it is to have a good relationship with the United States," he alleged.

"If so, that’s a choice that they will make and then we will make choices based on their choice," he warned.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1353218/b...-warns-us-national-security-council-spokesman

Be ready for F-16 support cutoff in near future.

Bro why do they even let you talk on this forum,you don't know thr ABC of defence procurement and here you are talking about treason.Never seen you mumble a single positive word in the years

20994152_1381998388585128_4843709946036489020_n.jpg

it is high time to move away from f-16 and say buy buy to ah-1z. put in a strategy to star decommissioning f-16 and sell blk 52 in next 5 or so years. there is nothing F-16 can do that JFt blk3 or 2 cannot. by and large. Plus if need be go for interim j-10c/d in numbers to replace f-16 completely.

i highly doubt that state department or us foreign office or pentagon share all that coming out of Mr. Trump. i highly doubt that he can act on his words.

it is high time to move away from f-16 and say buy buy to ah-1z. put in a strategy to star decommissioning f-16 and sell blk 52 in next 5 or so years. there is nothing F-16 can do that JFt blk3 or 2 cannot. by and large. Plus if need be go for interim j-10c/d in numbers to replace f-16 completely.

i highly doubt that state department or us foreign office or pentagon share all that coming out of Mr. Trump. i highly doubt that he can act on his words.

Hi,

It would take around 8-10 years to integrate the aesa radar and the newer EW warfare suite---HMD and the air to air missiles.

How do we get the Pakistan to behave better? The answer is we have leverage points over Pakistan that the strategy contemplates we will use. Ultimately whether they behave better or not is completely up to them," Anton said.

"They may calculate that it’s more important to, you know, remain allied with terrorists, it’s more important to give terrorists safe haven, it’s more important to do all the nasty things that they’ve been doing that we don’t like than it is to have a good relationship with the United States," he alleged.

"If so, that’s a choice that they will make and then we will make choices based on their choice," he warned.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1353218/b...-warns-us-national-security-council-spokesman

Hi,

And our Paf Air Chief was still in negotiation of 8 F16's---damnnnnn---.

Now after the new statements by the US, this F-16 topic in PDF will become history!
Yeah....PAF will have to give up their shiny patches, sidewinders, flight suits, G suits, helmets...and all other American gizmos that go in hand with them to their Chinese and French aircraft.

Heard that before...relations still stayed. They will never risk another Iran or Venezuela...plus Trump's ranting against Pakistan is once again for show.

Yeah....PAF will have to give up their shiny patches, sidewinders, flight suits, G suits, helmets...and all other American gizmos that go in hand with them to their Chinese and French aircraft.

Heard that before...relations still stayed. They will never risk another Iran or Venezuela...plus Trump's ranting against Pakistan is once again for show.

Sir self-respect demands we don't let Trump put on a show at our expense. And that is if we don't see through the hand washing attempt at trivializing the gravity of the situation.

Sir self-respect demands we don't let Trump put on a show at our expense. And that is if we don't see through the hand washing attempt at trivializing the gravity of the situation.
Or they want a reaction from it....it works in favour for them.

Hi,

It would take around 8-10 years to integrate the aesa radar and the newer EW warfare suite---HMD and the air to air missiles.
UAE did it in 3 years...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom