What's new

Pakistan Extremists in West- Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
what has happened to pakistan,these people seemed to be from PAF dear see their haircut,,, if im right then yaar they seriously lack discipline and pride in their uniform.
You mean they should kit out like your physical fanatics. :lol:

8.Funny-Fat-Police-Offiers-www.FunInStore.com_.jpg

10 things I hate about being a British Pakistani
Sunday Magazine Feature
By Anealla Safdar

Except for items 1, 2 and 4, all her other claims apply equally well to ANY immigrant group.

As for those three points, the lady desperately needs to get out more often.

This thread should have been posted in stupid and funny from all over the world thread. Thanks for banning the OP.

facepalm. :disagree:

He looks better with the beard....

God has bestowed long hair to women to enhance their beauty, and has grant beard to men to enhance theirs.

Heard this assertion somewhere, if groomed properly, but the fact is all the great Rishis, Sufis and Saints used to have beard. When you keep it, you have to follow certain disciplines and show a matured behavior. When people advance spiritually they surely go for it. But if you see someone having beard, doesn't mean one is spiritually advanced too.

It is Sunnah (a practice), not Farz (an obligation)so, relax.

on a serious note, what i have observed is that pakistanis go abroad and after sometime realize that they are not going to fit in because of various cultural/religious reasons, so they tend to stick with other pakistanis and criticize the society and start being more religious because now thats the only thing they can relate themselves too...
its like that old saying in urdu, when you dont find anyone else you find God

no, they just find misconception

I've never been able to understand that either - I don't know why they enjoy having their pictures taken as much as they do, really it doesn't make any sense

You wonder if they can take picture like that and say they were there..
See a Burka clad woman in egypt next to the pyramids.. claim it was you.. nobody can disprove it. :rofl:
You can claim to have seen the world this way.. behind a Burka.. and nobody will know.

OP has inferiority complex and wants to be white. ROFL

OP is mental, he is known for his such over the top reactions and sudden snaps- most probably another of his applogizing thread will soon follow-

look at the bright side of that picture, the physically oppressed women of arabia are having a good time outside their homes and the mehrum has a camera not a stick to shove- thats i call a progressing society-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom