What's new

Pakistan Extremists in West- Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not so much concerned about beards, as long as they are groomed properly, and ethnic dress is fine on special occasions. Also, I disagree with your assessment that such appearance makes someone an extremist.

But I agree immigrants should make an effort to adopt the host country's customs, including dress. Habitually wearing foreign dress in everyday life draws unnecessary attention and can be perceived as being intentionally confrontational.

To the contrary, i have never met a well mannered indian.
I have lived in middleast for too long and even have traveled with both air India and indina air and i couldn't believe i survived that journey.
They are improving since last few years but there mentality is still cheap.
Generally, they smell bad and where ever they go they make it dirty.
Indians are considered as benchmark for being dirty. i.e. American senator Maureen Chao him self looking indian.. once he got dirty.

:rofl:

Maureen Chao is a woman btw.

Ya it is good to be considered Dirty rather than a terrorist.

Thats a matter of opinion.. I remember one of his friends saying that he'd rather be called a terrorist than an Indian ;)

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

While truth is it is India organizing terror attacks on Pakistan almost daily basis.

Yeah?? We are still waiting for Rehman Malik to FIND the right time to present the proof ;)

15865805611681600586.jpg

Here is another picture to match yours....... see we Pakistani start fighting where ever we go. !!

Awesome! I inform you today, there are 35,000 Pakistani citizen died and more 200 people died in recent Eid Day.

I also importantly tell you, there are regularly attacked on Pakistan soliders everyday by enemy. Where are those beared and extremists home to Al Qaeda in Pakistan to fight ??? My point is we eagar to find someone who is very intelligent, well analysis, and well thoughtful to make Pakistan a better country instead million extremists. It is rare to find them. That's what it hurts us mostly

mn_pakistan01.jpg

Demonstrators in Karachi chant slogans condemning Pakistan's government for launching operations against Islamic extremist fighters.

Pakistan is in declined to the isolated and weak society, extresmisms and many young generations is on the rise.

While I don't agree entirely with the OP, I can understand his opinion. Contrary to his statement, I have met a few Pakistanis in my school who are very fashionable and liberal. But I guess they are from the elite class. The big difference between Indian and Pakistani middle class is, Indians don't wear their religion on their sleeves while Pakistanis often do. A lot of the expats tend to strengthen their roots when their are away from home. Pakistani middle and lower middle classes do this by becoming more religious. Another difference is, it is hard to find poor, lower middle class Indians in the west as it is difficult for them to get a visa while I have seen may lower middle class Pakistanis. Poorer Indians usually go to the Gulf.

So what u r saying is that beard make one guy a terrorist u maniac, I don't even think u r a Pakistani. Bcoz no Pakistani will say beard make one a terrorist or is a symbol of terrorism. So you have nothing left to talk, u came up with beard topic. Its not beard which makes u dirty its ur habits which makes u a dirty.Kindly change ur flag I'm u r not Pakistani. And about Burkha man u really are insane guy. If u r not feeling good then u should go to some other MODERN country I can smell ur intentions

I am not so much concerned about beards, as long as they are groomed properly, and ethnic dress is fine on special occasions. Also, I disagree with your assessment that such appearance makes someone an extremist.

But I agree immigrants should make an effort to adopt the host country's customs, including dress. Habitually wearing foreign dress in everyday life draws unnecessary attention and can be perceived as being intentionally confrontational.

True, they can wear their traditional dresses on important festivals but they should try to assimilate with the host nation

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good one, nice! :D

Our kids are busy in Madrassa and eagar to become sucide bombers in their future bright jobs.

pakistan-lahore-madrassa-1-300x210.jpg

72-virgins.gif

Girls Red Mosque Madrassa schools in Islamabad

Right, madrasahs and masjids become a potential recruting place for suicide bombers, they brainwash poor kids and ruin many families' lives.

Outlining the recruitment process, the cable said that the local Deobandi or Ahl-e-Hadith maulana, who was generally be introduced to the family through these organisations, would work to convince the parents that their poverty is a direct result of their family’s deviation from “the true path of Islam” through “idolatrous” worship at local Sufi shrines and/or with local Sufi Peers.

“The maulana suggests that the quickest way to return to 'favour' would be to devote the lives of one or two of their sons to Islam. The maulana will offer to educate these children at his madrassa and to find them employment in the service of Islam. The concept of 'martyrdom' is often discussed and the family is promised that if their sons are 'martyred' both the sons and the family will attain 'salvation' and the family will obtain God’s favour in this life, as well. An immediate cash payment is finally made to the parents to compensate the family for its 'sacrifice' to Islam,” it added.

Local sources claim that the current average rate is approximately 500,000 rupees, said the cable, adding that younger children- between 8 and 12- seem to be favoured for recruitment.

These children are sent to a comparatively small, extremist Deobandi or Ahl-e-Hadith madrassa in southern or western Punjab, where they are denied contact with the outside world and taught sectarian extremism, hatred for non-Muslims, and anti-Western/anti-Pakistan government philosophy, said the cable.

“Graduates” from these madrassas are either employed as Deobandi/Ahl-e-Hadith clerics or madrassa teachers or sent on to local indoctrination camps for jihad, it said.

Children recruited at an older age and “graduates” chosen for jihad proceed to more sophisticated indoctrination camps focused on the need for violence and terrorism against the Pakistan government and the West, it added.

The sources claimed that following several months of indoctrination at these centres, youth were generally sent on to more established training camps in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas and then on to jihad either in FATA, NWFP, or as suicide bombers in settled areas, said the cable.

“The Bahawalpur District Nazim told Principal Officer that he had repeatedly highlighted the growing threat to the provincial and federal governments, but had received no support in dealing with it,” it added.

It may show small numbers of jihads but we can see outside, there are so many massive numbers of Pakistan extremists, we hardly to change them.

I am sick of Pakistanis mindsets who never understand a big pictures. Today they are big times changed relies on religious activities than previous years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom