What's new

Pakistan Extremists in West- Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
15865805611681600586.jpg

Here is another picture to match yours....... see we Pakistani start fighting where ever we go. !!

LOL, nice picture! :P

Look... some one has even taken notice of your thread seriously

Shaved-Moulana-Fazl-ur-Rehman.jpg

LOL! Don't forget to remove orange turban and send him to high education school. Also import many Pakistanis back from Saudi Arabia.

Pakistan will be on the right tracks, Insh'Allah! :yahoo:

To the contrary, i have never met a well mannered indian.
I have lived in middleast for too long and even have traveled with both air India and indina air and i couldn't believe i survived that journey.
They are improving since last few years but there mentality is still cheap.
Generally, they smell bad and where ever they go they make it dirty.
Indians are considered as benchmark for being dirty. i.e. American senator Maureen Chao him self looking indian.. once he got dirty.

Thanks for your "racist" and ****** comments. Go ahead and shout in froont of the world, come back, Indians "Even being dirty as per ur standards" called greatest minds unlike greatest Terrorists produced by Pakistan.

Can you tell me exactly what is wrong with the picture you posted?It's not illegal to have a beard...So i don't really see any problem with beard.I don't have a beard but it does not mean i start hating beards and think of people having beards as extremists or terrorists.You are doing exactly what extremist Islamists want to do : Ban/Destroying anything that is not Islamic and you on the other hand thinks anything Islamic is equal to extremism.Burka i agree is too much.Hijab is much better option.

Even hijab is very oppressive - my personal opinion

Of course, one has to mull deeply over why so many Pakistanis are radicalized to an extent of willingly travel to Jihadistan(FATA) ; We never know whether Faisal Shahzad and Jubair Ahmad are isolated instances or a tip of the radicalized iceberg. Daood Gilani also had ties to the Pakistani military. Why don't Gen-Y pakistanis invest their effort in advancing their careers rather than sullying their nation's rep. ?

hmmm seems like anybody who tries to be religious or practice Islam is called extremist in this forum

lol every now and than new members are coming with extremist ideologies...

hmmm seems like anybody who tries to be religious or practice Islam is called extremist in this forum

lol every now and than new members are coming with extremist ideologies...

I know you have trim beard. It doesn't make you terrorists but you have shown good intentions and travel many world. Comparing to many extremists, they are worst isolated people. I hope you know what happened daily life in Pakistan, how many killed by terrorists, sucide bombers, and uneducated clowns. It is really hard to trust Pakistanis as well as military, governments, talibanization, extresmism, and many institutions.

I appreciate you being well-manner boy! :D

on a serious note, what i have observed is that pakistanis go abroad and after sometime realize that they are not going to fit in because of various cultural/religious reasons, so they tend to stick with other pakistanis and criticize the society and start being more religious because now thats the only thing they can relate themselves too...
its like that old saying in urdu, when you dont find anyone else you find God

I know you have trim beard. It doesn't make you terrorists but you have shown good intentions and travel many world. Comparing to many extremists, they are worst isolated people. I hope you know what happened daily life in Pakistan, how many killed by terrorists, sucide bombers, and uneducated clowns. It is really hard to trust Pakistanis as well as military, governments, talibanization, extresmism, and many institutions.

I appreciate you being well-manner boy! :D

I don't have a beard and does not plan to have one in near future

crap post

How is keeping beard and wearing burqa being extremist? Sorry every Pakistani doesn't fit your standard of how we should be. You're the one that sounds backwards.

that is the difference about pakistanis and westreners.pakistanis living abroad got freedom of speech and expression and freedom to practice their religion peacefully without being bothered by people like the author of this post.the person writing this post knows nothing about his own religion knows nothing about what Allah ordered us to do in Quran Allah orders all the believing men and women to coverup their bodies and Allah is All seeing and all knowing the mighty and wise.what do u think if you go to westren country Allah no longer watches what u do???
this is why we say pakistanis living in pakistan with such a veiw about burqa and beard lack the knowledge they are well educated jahils

@Batman

You probably haven't stepped outside of Pakistan so don't know the perceptions. Let's call spade a spade. Usually in western media if they wanna convey the message that xyz is an Indian. They will either show them as some computer engineer, or someone from call center talking with HEAVY Indian accent. So Americans would go 'Ohh he's from Apu's country. Working hard poor fellow.' Need I say how Pakistanis are portrayed? I actually feel bad for hard working Pakistanis and what they have to go through because of some of their countrymen. Not just them even Indians till certain extent. Just the last month I got called 'Oii P*aki terrorist go back!' I wonder why he used that term and said that?? Just because 0.01% people [maybe even less] all other Pakistanis are portrayed like this. I mean you may deny this but this is the ground reality and perceptions you can't do anything about them.

Of course, one has to mull deeply over why so many Pakistanis are radicalized to an extent of willingly travel to Jihadistan(FATA) ; We never know whether Faisal Shahzad and Jubair Ahmad are isolated instances or a tip of the radicalized iceberg. Daood Gilani also had ties to the Pakistani military. Why don't Gen-Y pakistanis invest their effort in advancing their careers rather than sullying their nation's rep. ?

Congratulations for generalizing and letting your hatred of Pakistanis in the way of your judgements
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom