What's new

Pakistan Extremists in West- Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
15865805611681600586.jpg

Here is another picture to match yours....... see we Pakistani start fighting where ever we go. !!
I noticed that every Pakistani soldier in this picture is wearing a beard! Is it about religion or PA's latest style statement? If it's about religion, then it probably is an alarming development. I thought one can be a good soldier even without sporting a beard to flash his religious beliefs? Does this prove that he is more Muslim than one who's clean shaven?

I think Raptor's id has either been hacked, or he has gone crazy.
I agree that Pakistanis in Europe and America, the former in particular have a tendency to act in a manner that may classify them as extremists. Having a beard or being well-versed in Quranic references are not few of those practices. Infact, I see nothing wrong with these practices, too further add to my point, I would like to point towards the Sikhs, they maintain their their identity. They wear their Turban, Beard and Karra with pride in response they receive respect from the indigenous communities.
I would classify a person as an extremist if he has hard-line, violent and suppressive religious or socio-political views and works to further that agenda.
According to that definition a bearded, hafiz taxi driver who just cares about feeding his family through a fair means of income is not an extremist even when he is one by yours. Whereas a clean-shaven, jean-wearing Caucasian who does hit and runs for the EDL will be an extremist as per my definition and not yours.

It's the culture in Pakistan to sport a beard or even mustache. Mustache is still in fashion in the military. I thought the western world is against discrimination towards people's outward appearance, because it is repressive thinking. If op wants to act american or english that's his choice, but any Pakistani with a beard or religious cap is just as Pakistani as OP and me. I've met many maulvis that look a certain way and are the most peace loving people on Earth.

About the white comment, I was just trying to say that OP wants to gain acceptance from westerners by conforming to their ideals of thinking and appearance. I rock shalwar kamiz in America and still get attention from local ladies here. The thing is people should have pride about their culture and be comfortable in their own skin, not be ashamed of it. By being casual and comfortable is when you are truly accepted by others.

I noticed that every Pakistani soldier in this picture is wearing a beard! Is it about religion or PA's latest style statement? If it's about religion, then it probably is an alarming development. I thought one can be a good soldier even without sporting a beard to flash his religious beliefs? Does this prove that he is more Muslim than one who's clean shaven?
lolz @alarming situation

beard has nothing to do with terrorism. Many suicide attacks were carried by clean shaved extremist. Why people are so obsessed with it???

I somehow feel that Raptor wanted to do some studies, and to get rid of his addiction to this website, he put that "Pakistan Muradabad" thingy on his ID, so as to get banned. :lol:

Even the avatar with a shouting mouth on his profile is of an Indian, and not of a Pakistani.

Well, getting to the topic...

Muse, that post number 54, is a very interesting article, but don't you think it has left out a very important factor in its efforts to trace the route of extremism of Pakistani expats living in western countries?

This is what I have read, at so many places:

During the Afghan war this extremism was imposed upon the resourceless, gullible people (entire area spanning KPK to Kandahar) by the powers invincible in that area - Pakistani Army, US money, and Saudi ideology.

The outcome was fascinating to say the least - the army of extremists they had readied was so big and so fierce that it could be utilized just anywhere for some fruitful results. So first came the Soviet Union. Then the push became a shove, and the trigger weapon - the religious teachers, went up to northern Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.

Then came the Balkan wars. The US tried to replicate the success, and offered its resources (finances and weapons) to the extremists so they could go full blown with all their arsenal, which also included the extremist version of the religion.

These 'teachers cum fighters' were hosted and pampered in the countries that had their specific interest, and also in the countries that could never say no to the domineering US - US itself (New Jersey area), the UK, Scandinavian countries, Germany, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and a couple of Central Asian ones.

But the kid always comes home to mama. The US orphaned these extremists, so quickly, that it did not even take down their ideology or arms that empowered them. They decided to come back to fight and 'liberate' their motherland to turn it into whatever their ideology deemed fit. Meanwhile, back at home (the developed countries in the west) they kept recruiting other brothers to join the ultimate fight in the name of religion. How could those, who take religion so seriously, turn down the call to liberate their souls?

That is why all the newly emigrated (1990 onwards) Pakistanis in the United States or the United Kingdom appear any time more extremist than the Pakistanis living in Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

P.S. I take my words back about Raptor. Apparently he is so addicted he is reading this thread even while he is banned. Sorry man, but its so much fun calling shots at ya when you can't even retaliate :lol:

This is ridiculous, I go to the UK from time to time. You want me to believe that all Pakistanis have beards?

This is ridiculous, I go to the UK from time to time. You want me to believe that all Pakistanis have beards?

No man, I never talked about beards. Beards don't mean a thing, Jews have them, Amish have them, and many more.

A clean shaven, suit wearing, English talking, well knowledgeable second generation UK Muslim ready to hack his daughter at the slightest sign of a deviating character, is what I call an extremist.

To find how extremist is someone, is not as easy, but not too difficult either.

OP is mental, he is known for his such over the top reactions and sudden snaps- most probably another of his applogizing thread will soon follow-

look at the bright side of that picture, the physically oppressed women of arabia are having a good time outside their homes and the mehrum has a camera not a stick to shove- thats i call a progressing society-

OMG OMG OMG, ignorance is bliss, but denial can be fatal (i made that up :D)
You think all shaved men are walking boners and all women that care about their rights and freedoms are sluts?

No man, I never talked about beards. Beards don't mean a thing, Jews have them, Amish have them, and many more.

A clean shaven, suit wearing, English talking, well knowledgeable second generation UK Muslim ready to hack his daughter at the slightest sign of a deviating character, is what I call an extremist.

To find how extremist is someone, is not as easy, but not too difficult either.

I think you'll find this article interesting. Honour killings are not just directly linked to Muslim faith. Rather, I think has to do with the conservative in the subcontinent.

Are Honor Killings Simply Domestic Violence? :: Middle East Quarterly

I think Raptor's id has either been hacked, or he has gone crazy.
I agree that Pakistanis in Europe and America, the former in particular have a tendency to act in a manner that may classify them as extremists. Having a beard or being well-versed in Quranic references are not few of those practices. Infact, I see nothing wrong with these practices, too further add to my point, I would like to point towards the Sikhs, they maintain their their identity. They wear their Turban, Beard and Karra with pride in response they receive respect from the indigenous communities.
I would classify a person as an extremist if he has hard-line, violent and suppressive religious or socio-political views and works to further that agenda.
According to that definition a bearded, hafiz taxi driver who just cares about feeding his family through a fair means of income is not an extremist even when he is one by yours. Whereas a clean-shaven, jean-wearing Caucasian who does hit and runs for the EDL will be an extremist as per my definition and not yours.

Well versed in Quranic verses? dont make me laugh my *** off, i think u mean well versed in mullah tafseers

Even fashionable Pakistani's are becoming radicalized:

image002.jpg

Just to let you all know, this "lady" is actively looking for a rishta.

Some nice Pakistani boy will do, preferably one of "momin" persuasion.

Indians will do too but they will have to convert and assist ISI in India.

I think you'll find this article interesting. Honour killings are not just directly linked to Muslim faith. Rather, I think has to do with the conservative in the subcontinent.

Are Honor Killings Simply Domestic Violence? :: Middle East Quarterly

Thanks man, but I know what is honor killing. I have observed it very closely, here in Delhi itself, among Hindu families too.

But I am talking about extremism prevalent in the Muslim Pakistani diaspora residing in Western countries. My comment about hacking the daughter at the slightest sign of a deviating character was, but one example of the extremist mind.

I am sorry if you thought I was trying to single out Pakistan to show it in poor light. It was certainly not my intention, but the topic does focus only on Pakistanis living Western countries. So I will restrict to that.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Even fashionable Pakistani's are becoming radicalized:

image002.jpg

And what's her name... Kareem Abdul Jabbar? :lol:

I have some first hand experiance on this topic in living in Uk and seeing whats going on. If you look at where saudis have given money in the UK to build mosques they have insisted on islamic teachers who have studied in Saudi. These guys come here and they teach a very harsh version of islam, I have seen familys and know familys who have over the last twenty years started wearing burqas and loads of beards etc has increased. Not there is anything wrong with either of these things. One woman who is a freind of my mothers comes into this category and I remember overhearing a conversation in which this lady and my mother were talking about burqa. One comment that sticks in my mind that my mother made was "I have been for haj at Haj we were requested that we dont cover our faces at our most holy site". It made me wonder that Islam advises to cloth modestly but then its regional interpretataions. The fact that Saudis have so much money they are able to propogate their harsh version of islam. Now I am not suggesting that burqa and beard means terrorist but i do note that this was the case with one of the bombers in London. I think the Saudi version of islam is not only harsh but encorages a very harsh and intolerant version of islam. So when a 1000 people who hear this message a lot will just wear a burqa and have a beard but some go off at a tangent and become fanatics.

Say this to one of your countrymen- Mainly a Sikh and see the reaction- you'll feel how stupid you sounded in the post-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom