What's new

Pakistan election: the 4m votes no one wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the biggest lies i have ever came across LOL. He didn't say name of Qadian is in the Quran. But he said he saw in a dream that Qadian is mentioned in Quran. Dreams are not meant to be taken literally they are meant to be interpreted.

This thread was about ahmadi votes. Why are people starting religious debates. Religious debates will go as long as Humans will live.

This is what he said

"The Quran mentions the names of three cities with great respect: Mecca, Medina, and Qadian."
(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 3, P. 140, footnote; Footnote of Izala-ul-Autham, P. 34/77

Can anyone mention where in Quran it is stated?

and even if you claim mr ghulam mirza claimed that he saw it in dream well such dreams can be verified by reading Quran and the reading proved that his dream claim is false to mislead people

Answers are all over the internet. Try Google, its a great search engine.

Another Evasive techniques. Your Fake prophet couldn't even debate with Pir Meher Ali Shah why whe expect his followers to give a proper answer

Mincing of words huh? That's what you are good at? We are discussing why Ahmmidiyas are declared non muslims. Yet you are discussing crap which nobody even said here

ahmedis play victim card about their newly created faith thats all.

I personally accept theri right to vote and right to live right to claim false things but dont believe in them and dont accept that they should keep on advocating lies about Islam

Mincing of words huh? That's what you are good at? We are discussing why Ahmmidiyas are declared non muslims. Yet you are discussing crap which nobody even said here

No this thread is about Ahmadis rights of votes not our beliefs. I didn't join defence forum to preach. I am also a Pakistani, you're treating me like i am an outsider.

Another Evasive techniques. Your Fake prophet couldn't even debate with Pir Meher Ali Shah why whe expect his followers to give a proper answer

You don't even know the reality do you? Pir Meher Ali Shah Sahib had challenged Mirza Sahib. Mirza sahib challenged him to write a commentary on Surah Al-Fatiah. Pir Sahib refused instead arrived in Lahore without informing Mirza Sahib and claimed Mirza Sahib has run away. So Mirza Sahib completed his commentary on Surah Al Fatiah but Pir Meher Ali Shah Sahib failed to write any commentary on Surah Al Fatiah. Mirza Sahib published the commentary and sent it to Pir Sahib's home address. The challenge still stands, none of your so called scholars have been able to write a better commentary. Th e commentary was published under the name Ejalzul Masih.

ahmedis play victim card about their newly created faith thats all.

I personally accept theri right to vote and right to live right to claim false things but dont believe in them and dont accept that they should keep on advocating lies about Islam

Ever heard of freedom of religion?

Ever heard of freedom of religion?

Actually mate, you're free to do whatever you like as long as you don't try to identify with Muslims. In the UK you guys go as 'Ahmadis' anyway, why insist on being Muslims in Pakistan?

Actually mate, you're free to do whatever you like as long as you don't try to identify with Muslims. In the UK you guys go as 'Ahmadis' anyway, why insist on being Muslims in Pakistan?

In the UK we are doing peace campaign and saying Islam is not a violent religion and not all Muslims are terrorists. Surprisingly British public understand this but they have reservations about some ****** elements who are born and bred in UK but want to kill ''infidels''. So yes we are considered Muslims in UK.

Ahmmidiya is a cult, not a sect.

It is moronic to say the least.

Shun Ghulam Mirza qadiyani from your sect and you will be called muslims then

:yahoo:online conversion :yahoo: Mods more concerned about some so called strong words of other member. :welcome:

Ahmadis are citizen of pakistan so they absolutely have a right to vote.
You are very Right Sir, and no one is denying their "right" :undecided:
even Election Commision entered their name and registered them , like any other Pakistani :azn:
But they ( Qadyanis/ahmedis) have special Psycho Case : It is same like if a Hindu wants to be introduced as a Christian or a Christian liking to fake as a Sikh :disagree:

You are very Right Sir, and no one is denying their "right" :undecided:
even Election Commision entered their name and registered them , like any other Pakistani :azn:
But they ( Qadyanis/ahmedis) have special Psycho Case : It is same like if a Hindu wants to be introduced as a Christian or a Christian liking to fake as a Sikh :disagree:

Please some one give me a good reason why Ahmadis should vote in Pakistan? Will it bring any change for them? will it mean they can freely worship without watching their backs all the times? will the killers of Ahmadis be brought to justice? can the state guaranty the safety of Ahmadis and all Pakistanis? And who should Ahmadis vote? PLM-N is a open supporter of anti ahmadiyya movements in Punjab. There are poster in Lahore and all over Punjab which openly call for boycott of Ahmadis, all the posters have Punjab Government logos on them? Not sure about PTI, they have no clear policy regarding religious freedom of minorities, no policy whatsoever on Taliban or terrorism. System is corrupt and only corrupt people get through so there is no way Ahmadi Muslims will vote for any corrupt people.

Ahmmidiya is a cult, not a sect.

It is moronic to say the least.

We are the most educated, prospered of all Islamic Sects. We don't need your certificate.

@Jaanbaz - Are you from Jammat Ahmediya or the Lahori Jammat ? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahmadiyya Jamaat. The Lahori Jamaat is almost non existent.

Not quite, I've met some of them....nice chaps !

I've got a few friends from Jammat Ahmediya as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom