What's new

Pakistan election: the 4m votes no one wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cb4 : Buttt, your thoughts ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Putting Ahmadi Muslims in jail because we recite Quran and recite the kalimah? Which civilized country has such silly laws? State should not be allowed to interfere with people's faith.

People should not be allowed to hijack a religion.
One either adheres to the core principles or not which defines whether one belongs to that group or not.

We will never declare ourselves as Non-Muslims. So just live with it. Ahmadis are being killed while reciting the same kalimah that 1.5billion Muslims recite.
This is not a religious thread.

Since this is political thread, as per your post, then it again comes back to your own choice. You can choose to remain insignificant in the political spectrum or make a difference.

One either adheres to the core principles or not which defines whether one belongs to that group or not.

Since this is political thread, as per your post, then it again comes back to your own choice. You can choose to remain insignificant in the political spectrum or make a difference.

Yaraa what was Iqbal's opinion on this ? *with a quote*

Are they really ? Is there proof of this ? :what:
there are people that i know that know both of them really well, like for example Tahir Gora still drives at the
Air port Limo service. and Tareak Fatah is well known for having to be in the Sun news my inside source told me his hate for Pakistan and his love for India. if you know what i mean. so yea

Iqbal, in my very limited knowledge about him, was a believer in the finality of Prophet Muhammad. I'm not sure his tolerance would have extended to the inclusion of Ahmadis into Muslim mainstream.

“I have been asked a disturbing question, as to who among the Muslims can be a member of the Muslim Conference. It has been asked with particular reference to the Qadianis. My reply is that, as far as the constitution of the All-India Muslim League is concerned, it stipulates that any Muslim, without distinction of creed or sect, can become a member, provided he accepts the views, policy and programme of the Muslim League, signs the form of membership and pays the subscription. I appeal to the Muslims of Jammu and Kashmir not to raise sectarian questions, but instead to unite on one platform under one banner. In this lies the welfare of the Muslims. In this way, not only can Muslims make political and social progress effectively, but so can other communities, and so also can the state of Kashmir as a whole.”

“Mr. M. A. Sabir tried as hard as he could to persuade the Quaid-i-Azam to declare Qadianis as being out of the fold of Islam. But the Quaid-i-Azam stuck resolutely to his principle and kept on replying: `What right have I to declare a person non-Muslim, when he claims to be a Muslim’.

(23rd May, 1944, Srinagar)

Post a link/audio visual proof of this speech from a trustworthy reputed source.

How dare you people denounce someone's belief? What if someone were to speak ill of mohammed? You wouldn't like that so why speak ill of their prophet?

Not right not at all no one should do that but;

before you act all angel and threaten us about spewing your ***** against those who are beloved to us may peace be upon them all; let me tell you how full of **** some people from your country are each time I been on an Indian Website let it be News, Blog, you name it! or even at CNN, Yahoo, MSNBC, (Newsvine) any News Website that allows comments, posts I see an Indian a primitive f**k nut so full of hate, I see another Indian disguised as some Gora such as Jonathan-1982062 them both abusing Religion Islam specifically, the Prophets, about Hz Aisha (R.A) hence everything about Islam and Muslims. I see it each day man I do so don't you parent us about manners and threaten us at the same time have a look around what's going on in your backyard I mean your 'Pichwara'

Quote the constitution word for word and prove your claim.

Afaik, the constitution only defines Ahmadis as non-Muslims. I don't see any non-human reference. But as I said, prove me wrong.

AMENDMENT OF THE PAKISTAN PENAL CODE
(Act XLV of 1860)

Addition of new sections 298B and 298C, Act XLV of 1860. In the Pakistan Penal Code (Act XLV of 1860), in Chapter XV, after section 298A, the following new sections shall be added, namely: 298B. Misuse of epithets, descriptions and titles, etc., reserved for certain holy personages or places.
(1)
Any person of the Quadiani group or the Lahori group (who call themselves ‘Ahmadis’ or by any other name) who by words, either spoken or written, or by visible representation,

(a)
refers to, or addresses, any person, other than a Caliph or companion of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), as ‘Ameer-ul-Mumineen’ [Leader of the Faithful], ‘Khalifa-tul-Mumineen’ [Caliph of the Faithful], ‘Khalifa-tul-Muslimeen’ [Caliph of the Muslims], ‘Sahabi’ [Companion] or ‘Razi Allah Anho’ [May God Be Pleased With Them];
(b)
refers to, or addresses, any person, other than a wife of the Holy prophet (peace be upon him), as ‘Ummul-Mumineen’ [Mother of the Faithful];
(c)
refers to, or addresses, any person, other than a member of the family (Ahle-bait) of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), as Ahle-bait; or
(d)
refers to, or names, or calls, his place of worship as ‘Masjid’ [Mosque]; shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years, and shall also be liable to fine.
(2)
Any person of the Quadiani group or Lahori group (who call themselves ‘Ahmadis’ or by any other name) who by words, either spoken or written, or by visible presentation, refers to the mode or form of call to prayers followed by his faith as ‘Azan’, or recites Azan as used by the Muslims, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years, and shall also be liable to fine. 298C. Person of Quadiani group, etc., calling himself a Muslim or preaching or propagating his faith.

Any person of the Quadiani group or the Lahori group (who call themselves ‘Ahmadis’ or by any other name) who directly or indirectly, poses himself as a Muslim, or calls, or refers to, his faith as Islam, or preaches or propagates his faith, by words, either spoken or written, or by visible representations, or in any manner whatsoever outrages the religious feelings of Muslims, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years and shall also be liable to fine….

Read it and re read to get the words through you're skull. Not only has the Ahmadi faith been criminalized but it has also been persecuted greatly due to this inhumane ordinance in the constitution. They aren't even granted the basic human rights and are constantly under fear of persecution by the law and normal citizens.

Although I agree Ahmedi law was taking it a bit too far, Ahmedis can still vote to chnage their future...

If they keep boycotting, nothing will chnage in their community.. Right now politicians don't even bother with them because

a) they will lose large vote bank

and

b) ahmedis themselves aren't willing to change their fate by voting or EVEN going into our political establishment

Who are they going to vote for to change their future? Only MQM has defended Ahmadis, the rest have ignored Ahmadis and are too afraid to even talk favourably about them. I'm sure most Ahmadis in Karachi vote for MQM but Ahmadis are not very large in Karachi compared to Punjab where MQM is non existent.

Its not any thing secret that he hates or I might say criticize Pakistan, but it doesn't proove any thing about his religion. He wrote it on his twitter that I am an Indian born in Pakistan

I did watched many of his programs on Rawal TV, if that what you mean and I frequently reads his articles on Sun, it is not a secret that he always criticize on Pakistan but I guess he had all this right because he is a Pakistani after all, but sometimes I also feels he praise India unnecessarily.

the point i am trying to get is that he is trying to bring skeletons out of the closet and frankly the Conservatives like what he says. Lastly we don't want an misinformed public just because of ones personal point of view.*

hahahah, he says he is a Indian but has a right too trash talk about Pakistan? guess that called freedom of speech. He is a self hating Pakistani who wants to have his couple minutes of trash talking fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom