What's new

Pakistan election: the 4m votes no one wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
just telling you that there aint no Nazi type laws its common sense in Pakistan if you believe in another prophet after Muhammad (PBUH) you are not Muslim and are destroying the religion which is a serious matter.

ah, right.

ah, right.

not everyone like me and you my friend live in a developed country, with laws,rights,civility,open mindedness,and education. Pakistan just starting and Imran khan will lead her in that way. HOPEFULLY

this news is fake.....there are hardly 40,50 thousands qadianis in Pakistan.....not more than this this......this 4 million figure is a plain lie.....

6pcgu8.jpg

^tell me sir....is there any thing saintly about this guy?.....does he looks like a saint to you?........does he looks like a pious man....does he has piety on his face.......they say face reflects a man's character..........the lanat on this man's face reflects that he is a third class ..........look at his eyes....look at his eye brows.....look at his moustache.....look at his sikhish beard....and a hindu turban..............will any qadiani female want to marry a man who looks like mirza qadian murtad?..tell me honestly......will any qadiani man like to age like mirza murtad.......tell me honestly.....

musalman ki ankhon sai to eman aisay tapakta hai

5eh8xy.jpg

musalman ki shakal to aisi pious or soft hoti hai...

1pfs6g.jpg

musalman jo zulam or imperialism kai khilaf khera ho jai ous ki personality to aisi ban jati hai

ubmmg.jpg

musalman jo zulam or invaders kai samnay khera ho jai to hathkari mai bhi sher nazar aata hai....

34yo60y.jpg

mirza qadiani to shakal sai soomnath kai mandir ka pujaari lagta hai.

not everyone like me and you my friend live in a developed country, with laws,rights,civility,open mindedness,and education. Pakistan just starting and Imran khan will lead her in that way. HOPEFULLY

All we can do is hope and pray.

Judging by the hateful people here on forum. These are the so called educated Pakistanis, I just dread to think what my fellow Ahmadis are going through at the hands of Jahil Pakistanis.

This thread should be closed.

Pathetic isn't it that a post which is about how a section of Pakistani society feels alienated due the acts of mindless bigots being hijacked by more bigots bent upon on turning this into another religious debate to prove their righteousness. This is about the Ahmadi votes not their religious beliefs, as im sure there are plenty of other outlets for bigots to drive themselves into a righteous frenzy. So please comment on why Ahmadis feel the way they do. Its strange how when Balouchis or the Christians say the same thing(feeling alienated from the mainstream) everyone runs over to them crying crocodile tears and plastic sympathy yet when its the case of Ahmadis everyone goes in their internet ****** mode...so chill internet jihadis I assure you there is no Internet jannah for you .

@moderators

sir kindly check this "paklbognet",,,"pakistani exile" and "jaanbaz"....sound like a same guy.....

he logs in from one account..makes a post..signs out ...signs in with other account and then thank himself.

You believe Ahmadis should be killed? WOW this thread was about how 4m votes no one wants and now we have a religous war going on here.

Dear its your interpretation of my post I was pointing towards the incident of Amir Liquat Hussain expulsion from MQM.....:coffee:

BTW its a false news as per my understanding as minorities voter list are separated from general list due to reserve minorities seat.......:secret:

Moderators please check the amount of hate on this thread. I thought we are not allowed to discuss religious beliefs here.

Dear its your interpretation of my post I was pointing towards the incident of Amir Liquat Hussain expulsion from MQM.....

Oh my bad for taking it the wrong way.

I am not the same as the others you mentioned. Yes moderators go ahead and check.

I have had an ahmadi teacher (one of the best teachers ever) .. and i have nothing but respect for ahmadis... though they are considered non muslims... but tht doesnt mean we should embark on some holy war against them? as for the votes... Imran khan just like all other bastard politicos is playin this dirty game for votes... Ahmadis like Dr Abdus Salam,Zafarullah Khan and countless others have made big contributions to the country... and this is how we repay them? lanat on us...

Judging by the hateful people here on forum. These are the so called educated Pakistanis, I just dread to think what my fellow Ahmadis are going through at the hands of Jahil Pakistanis.

This thread should be closed.

once you bring personal issues in discussion you destroy your argument, keep it professional and get back at people the same way they get back at you.

Is he an Ahmadi ?

yes he is. and Tahir Gora

sir kindly check this "paklbognet",,,"pakistani exile" and "jaanbaz"....sound like a same guy.....

he logs in from one account..makes a post..signs out ...signs in with other account and then thank himself.

Ahahahah I think ur maulana diesel and u change into Nawaz shareef then munawer Hassan and troll the Pakistani nation , I request Imran to change your nappy. Seriously though don't be so paranoid Im not whoever your saying I am. itna free time nahi hai yar

once you bring personal issues in discussion you destroy your argument, keep it professional and get back at people the same way they get back at you.

What do you mean Sir?

I have had an ahmadi teacher (one of the best teachers ever) .. and i have nothing but respect for ahmadis... though they are considered non muslims... but tht doesnt mean we should embark on some holy war against them? as for the votes... Imran khan just like all other bastard politicos is playin this dirty game for votes... Ahmadis like Dr Abdus Salam,Zafarullah Khan and countless others have made big contributions to the country... and this is how we repay them? lanat on us...

not that where saying that they are bad or they are not good people no dbout about it they are good people in them , but in Pakistan your do not practice what you preach if your a Ahmedi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom