What's new

Pakistan election: the 4m votes no one wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone wanting to believe in British media might as well believe in people having wings and pigs flying. Even if its true its still biased....

anyone wanting to believe in British media might as well believe in people having wings and pigs flying. Even if its true its still biased....

Of course. Everyone in the world except you is wrong.

What foul language? Are you blind?

Don't use derogatory terms for my country, or appropriate action will be taken.

Correct, British media is official mouthpiece and an extension of its F.office. BBC gets a lions share from British forigen office and that is a fact. British also have vested interests in Ahamdis as they were the ones who created them in the first place.

Of course. Everyone in the world except you is wrong.

Are you one of those guys' who reads THE SUN and takes everything word for word? or you just like being awkward?

Correct, British media is official mouthpiece and an extension of its F.office. BBC gets a lions share from British forigen office and that is a fact. British also have vested interests in Ahamdis as they were the ones who created them in the first place.

You're right... no doubt

I'm not sure what the forum rules are in regards to Qadianis so I'll avoid expressing my views for now.

I'm not sure what the forum rules are in regards to Qadianis so I'll avoid expressing them for now.

You are free to have your opinions as long as they don't encourage violence.

Hi I am a new member. I am also Ahmadi Muslim.
I don't think Ahmadis will ever vote in Pakistan now. We voted for Bhutto and we saw the results. Personally i think politicians are all liars. Even if say Ahmadis decide to vote, who will they vote, we are not a ethnic group so all our vote wouldn't even go for one single party. For example, Ahmadis from Karachi have favorable view towards MQM. Where as Ahmadis from Punjab tend to be pro PTI although Ahmadis don't vote but if you were to do a survey i think majority of Ahmadis in Pakistan like Imran Khan.

I don't think Ahmadis will ever vote in Pakistan now. We voted for Bhutto and we saw the results. Personally i think politicians are all liars. Even if say Ahmadis decide to vote, who will they vote, we are not a ethnic group so all our vote wouldn't even go for one single party. For example, Ahmadis from Karachi have favorable view towards MQM. Where as Ahmadis from Punjab tend to be pro PTI although Ahmadis don't vote but if you were to do a survey i think majority of Ahmadis in Pakistan like Imran Khan.

are you n ahmedi from karachi bro?

What Imran has done is secured more votes just by this move. Dont think he is stupid. By the way no one is stopping the Ahmadis from voting. The choice is yours and the responsibility of your choice also lies on your shoulder(you being Ahmadis not you specifically). Dont think that they are so important that people would give up their stance to safeguard their interests.

Shun Ghulam Mirza qadiyani from your sect and you will be called muslims then

What Imran has done is secured more votes just by this move. Dont think he is stupid. By the way no one is stopping the Ahmadis from voting. The choice is yours and the responsibility of your choice also lies on your shoulder(you being Ahmadis not you specifically). Dont think that they are so important that people would give up their stance to safeguard their interests.

Knowing the dynamics of Pakistan, I can confidently say that any positive statement for Ahmadis from ANY politician in the country will destroy his/her vote bank completely.

IK has done a right thing as far as electoral politics is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom