What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Historical Ref:Nawaz Sharif has remained prime minister twice – in 1990 and 1997 – but both of his governments were prematurely dismissed, once by then president Ghulam Ishaq Khan and then in 1999 in a military coup by former military ruler General (retd) Pervez Musharraf.

---
now that Sharif is gonna form the govmt for the third time..Kayani must have started looking at it as an opportunity for him to become the next president of Pakistan!

I agree with it... but believe it or not, people did vote PTI alot... you will see when vote bank is counted, PTI will be clearly the second largest party of Punjab..

Jo is na apni phela do terms main kia ha, agar zara si be insaaniyat hoti punjab ka logon main to N league ko to wipe out ho jana chaie tha is election main sa. Hum zadari ko to bura kheta hain lakin fact to yeh ha kah this N league for more then 3 years was also the part of Zadari led collation or baki one and a half year as friendly opposition. IK na apni life ka 17 saal da diya, or yeh log phir be nahi samaj saka, afsoos.

Nawaz sharif's foreign policy wasnt good last time and wont be good this time either..
We needed somebody who could shoot down the drones and nawaz wont do that...

It's final, Saad Rafique has won, unbelievable, ECP is sleeping!!!

Golden chance for PTI to prove themselves, Sohail Warraich is sort of right that along with feudalisti votes, PML also got votes due to performance of Shahbaz Sharif,..now PTI should develop KPK and prove their worth.

Government ban jaye phir aik aur thread bhi bana dain gay:P...then we can discuss immediate problems of KPK.

Jo is na apni phela do terms main kia ha, agar zara si be insaaniyat hoti punjab ka logon main to N league ko to wipe out ho jana chaie tha is election main sa. Hum zadari ko to bura kheta hain lakin fact to yeh ha kah this N league for more then 3 years was also the part of Zadari led collation or baki one and a half year as friendly opposition. IK na apni life ka 17 saal da diya, or yeh log phir be nahi samaj saka, afsoos.

bhai yeh baat tumharay or mere jese log samajhtay hain, jab Asad Umar "Priority matters" ka lafz use kerta hai tou 60% awan ko woh word hi samajh nahi ata, baki 40% ki sense hi develop nahi hoti kay samajh sakeen, baat samajhna or party ko support kerna tou dour ki baat hai !!

but inshallah we will fight back... :pakistan:

Well if its of any solace, any new govt can't make any money with the current economic situation of Pak. Any options of making some money.. I mean big money is to get some major projects started and get the economy stabilized which would be good all around. All the best to your new government.

Historical Ref:Nawaz Sharif has remained prime minister twice – in 1990 and 1997 – but both of his governments were prematurely dismissed, once by then president Ghulam Ishaq Khan and then in 1999 in a military coup by former military ruler General (retd) Pervez Musharraf.

---
now that Sharif is gonna form the govmt for the third time..Kayani must have started looking at it as an opportunity for him to become the next president of Pakistan!

He will get kicked again prematurely - this time by people not army

Two nations in one country is different from Two nations in Two different Countries.. That was Quad-e-Azam's vision, who called for friendly neighbors.. So NS vision is aligned with Quad's Vision...

Having friendly relations is not the same as selling out Pakistan's interests. Quaid-e-Azam also said that Kashmir is the jugular vein of Pakistan. Now where is NS vision aligned to that?

It's final, Saad Rafique has won, unbelievable, ECP is sleeping!!!

Golden chance for PTI to prove themselves, Sohail Warraich is sort of right that along with feudalisti votes, PML also got votes due to performance of Shahbaz Sharif,..now PTI should develop KPK and prove their worth.

Government ban jaye phir aik aur thread bhi bana dain gay:P...then we can discuss immediate problems of KPK.

BKC-nAVCIAE8l7A.jpg

this is how he won !

What if NS does it? If you start from negativity, you will end on same.

i will respect him if he does that im just and not blind in love, i see where ever there is benefit to the country.....as of now and current situations and turmoils IMO Imran Khan was and is well suited.....if nawaz does it without being a slave to others he will outcast all whatever others had said

I would be happy to abuse Nawaz government instead of WAPDA for next 4 summers to come whenever there will be prolong loadsheddings.

---

Well Nawaz Sharif has served a total of just 4 years in office of his 10 years tenure in his victories.

I could have predicted it too, keeping in mind NRO but I think people's mandate in Lahore, Pindi etc is not quite fairly translated into representation !

I am very much agree with you ..........

Time to move on for this **** hole of a place we call Punjab which by the way makes majority of Pakistan. For the 1st time in my life i agree with those people who say dominance of punjab should be reduced. Out of the total 220 230 seats, Punjab has more then half while the remaining is divided between the 3 provinces......why?
Shame to be part of this paralikha punjab. Screw you all

This is due to unfair census ...........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom