What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

PTI performed as it was expected to, its PPP who has underperformed and given the advantage to N league.

Yeah PPP was expected to put up a better show in South Punjab...but then PTI was also expected to get around 10 more.

So PML would have lost about 25-30 more than now.

But PPP got thrown out of the park, and PTI got 10-15 less than expected.

Time to move on for this **** hole of a place we call Punjab which by the way makes majority of Pakistan. For the 1st time in my life i agree with those people who say dominance of punjab should be reduced. Out of the total 220 230 seats, Punjab has more then half while the remaining is divided between the 3 provinces......why?
Shame to be part of this paralikha punjab. Screw you all

calm down, even by dividing Punjab, it will still be the same people, but as I see the turnout was huge in favour of PTI yet rigging and badmashi did the job for pmln.

hope Imran spearheads the legal assault on these f**gots once he gets better. and hopefully SC doesn't remain so toothless sluggish on criminals as its been past 5 years. saale tax chor madarc***

Yeah PPP was expected to put up a better show in South Punjab...but then PTI was also expected to get around 10 more.

True. But lets take it like a sportsman and move on. We will come back in next elections Insha Allah :)

firdos ashiq, kaira, raja pervaiz, gilani's sons, raja riaz, all big wigs of PPP lost.

so did we loose NA-56 , NA-125 ??? :usnsure: :fie:....sorry i just woke up, I was awake till 6am :lazy:

Mark my post right here, right now. N league govt. will loose all its popularity within an year.

One year? people will start calling him bad just after July.. This is how we Pakistanis are... we always need someone to blame our own problems..

calm down, even by dividing Punjab, it will still be the same people, but as I see the turnout was huge in favour of PTI yet rigging and badmashi did the job for pmln.

Leader, hows the moral in Lahore? Must be dissapointed, no?

But hey we have a lot to cheer for, second biggest political party and a govt. in KPK. I am kind of satisfied with the results. PTI needs to perform on provincial level before we elect the to lead us nationally and with all those hard working and qualified people, they still need some experience to run a govt!

@balixd, 56 is still up in the air, IK is winning right now.

PPP losing seats from Karachi as well to N league, dang.

Zardari's plan backfired...he thought that PTI and PML will fight together and PML will get around 90 seats and PTI 60 odd and then PPP would also be in a bargaining position. They could then be in government and Zardari might remain president, but PPP got blown out of the park, PTI got a bit less, and independents and N league won more than expected.

Last edited by a moderator:
so did we loose NA-56 , NA-125 ??? :usnsure: :fie:....sorry i just woke up, I was awake till 6am :lazy:

won NA56 despite massive rigging by pmln goons, lost in NA125 due to rigging by saad rafique.

on provincial level before we elect the to lead us nationally and with all those hard working and qualified people, they still need some experience to run a govt!

That is the only solace I have...let us perform in KPK and prove ourselves.

Let's see now whether PTI lives up to the mark as I said in my previous post with 3 points of importance.

Back
Top Bottom