What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Well this is a point, but this would be unfair to KPK awaam.

I think this is biggest rigging in Punjab ... NS must try to re-elect to Hanif Abbasi ... But they couldn't rig bi-elections in 1 & 71 ......

So my prediction almost comes true.

40 seats in NA and provincial govt. in KPK :D

For all those who were dreaming a clean sweep,it was just that, a dream!

N has clean swept Punjab, fcking ridiculous...they will make a lone government with Independents.

PTI will need some independents in KPK.

We will have a detailed discussion later about this...but if PTI does form government in KPK their priorities should be:

1- Health and education i.e schools, hospitals, colleges etc, no laptop bullsh!t.

2- Infrastructure and corruption...i.e provision of emergency services (1122 etc), police services, roads, buildings, transport etc.

3- Rehabilitation of refugees and WoT, the refugee problem should be fixed, people should be sent back to their homes where there is peace and the infrastructure in those areas be fixed. This is different than infrastructure in point 2.

Bhai jan, aisa to na karo...I predicted the same:P!

Although I was giving PTI anywhere from 50-70 seats. Right now PTI has around 35. ANd PPP has 32 would you believe it!!!

Let's all be honest, nobody expected this sort of a PML clean sweep.

@Leader Ye NA-125 mai Kaya Pan yakki hui hay? Rafiqui kay thappay chal gae andheri raat mai?

bas dekh lo yar, even karamat khokher, Hammad Azhar, and Imran Khan himself lost, totally unexpected, rigging and ghunda gardi at its best by pmln...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i doubt zardari tenure
As hr would b relected again by pml n
As bargaining chip to form central govt

Yaro, It's not about Clean sweep, It's about selected seats in Punjab where we had high hopes it will be bagged by PTI. Like NA-120,122,125,129,119,124. But badly beaten in last 3 fair and square and in first 3 Thappay led to Noon winning

Yaro, It's not about Clean sweep, It's about selected seats in Punjab where we had high hopes it will be bagged by PTI. Like NA-120,122,125,129,119,124. But badly beaten in last 3 fair and square and in first 3 Thappay led to Noon winning

Yeah agreed...Sialkot say bhi aik do ki umeed thi.

Islamabad ki aik seat bhi N nay jeet li. The PTI candidate was winning by thousands of votes yesterday with 40% counting done.

Karachi se bhi aik do nikal ateen.

Bhai jan, aisa to na karo...I predicted the same:P!

Although I was giving PTI anywhere from 50-70 seats. Right now PTI has around 35. ANd PPP has 32 would you believe it!!!

Let's all be honest, nobody expected this sort of a PML clean sweep.

PTI performed as it was expected to, its PPP who has underperformed and given the advantage to N league.

I could have predicted it too, keeping in mind NRO but I think people's mandate in Lahore, Pindi etc is not quite fairly translated into representation !

Time to move on for this **** hole of a place we call Punjab which by the way makes majority of Pakistan. For the 1st time in my life i agree with those people who say dominance of punjab should be reduced. Out of the total 220 230 seats, Punjab has more then half while the remaining is divided between the 3 provinces......why?
Shame to be part of this paralikha punjab. Screw you all

And average Noon league supporter blaming khan that he concentrated all its criticism on Nawaz, that' what made us resillient and we voted against him this time

Back
Top Bottom