What's new

Pakistan destroys India in India in first T20!

Pakistan's Christian community's prayers helped bring us a nice gift on this Christmas day.

close game -- but well played. Too bad i slept in late and missed 3/4 of the match.

I have never seen such an idiot in ma life.
CAnt u read who wrote that?

My user name is Rajaraja Chola. Read that?
Or u want a basic english alphabetic lesson?

Actually i didn't saw the user name, you replied to my post which was a reply to BHAI ZAKIR's post, i didn't read your user name i replied to it ;)

Actually i didn't saw the user name, you replied to my post which was a reply to BHAI ZAKIR's post, i didn't read your user name i replied to it ;)

C'mon Hasnain. U need to actually read who is writing and whom u r replying too.
Hope u wont rise my temper like this next time :P

Pakistan's Christian community's prayers helped bring us a nice gift on this Christmas day.

close game -- but well played. Too bad i slept in late and missed 3/4 of the match.
And you have to bring religion into sports.

A new comer who in his very first match takes down your top 3 batsmen and you are kidding me. :cheesy:

Not to mention the match was obviously fixed to favor pakistan.

and what happened to your experienced batsman. I did not know you had only two opening batsman :D

obviously this match was fixed simply because india lose it..

so were the second t20 with engalnd and test matches :P

Not 'murdered'. It was a tight game. If there were 10 more runs to chase, India would have won.

it was close game so i agree its not right to say pakistan destroyed india but pakistani bowlers did great job to restrict india in low total..their batsman failed after getting good start by openers

again you plan batting according to run chase and if there were ten more runs in indian total then they would batting according to it and play more shots ..well at the end good game to watch..passionate cricket..its game after all..u win today and you may lose tomorrow

Not 'murdered'. It was a tight game. If there were 10 more runs to chase, India would have won.

I was trying to show Indian TV Channels sensationalism. Once it pollutes your mind, nothing gets through until and unless its equally or more sensationalized as the first one, ''FIRST LAW OF INDIAN MEDIA'' by wakapdf :sniper:

And you have to bring religion into sports.

Christmas has almost become secular. I'm a Muslim and I'm going to a Christmas party in a few hours. I call this win a Christmas gift and you make a fuss about it?

sorry if youre butt-hurt, go to sleep

I went to a Christmas party today as well, also gave candies to young Christian kids. And i am not even Christian. So double stfu to indianrabbit :sniper:

Man...you missed an awesome match!

Pakistan's bowling was wonderful and so were Hafeez and Malik. Now only if they can beat some sense into the young guns Nasir, Shehzad and Akmal.

Come on guys it was just a damn match. Pray that we continue this form. Congrats to Pakistan.

564532_572528636106983_1468753443_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom