What's new

Pakistan destroys India in India in first T20!

Though the OP lets out his frustration high, it was a good game of cricket.
Bhuvaneshwar Kumar is a new found talent.
Even after all the chances, i still cannot understand why Jadeja is in team. :no:

Becaue he is dhoni pet, from chennai superkings???

just one fast bowler was needed...thats all.....

Shoib Malik is sleeping on the couch tonight :D
Shoaib-Malik-of-Pakistan-006.jpg

Match stretched till last 2 balls and still saying destroys :woot:

A new comer who in his very first match takes down your top 3 batsmen and you are kidding me. :cheesy:

Not to mention the match was obviously fixed to favor pakistan.
Here we go :chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

A new comer who in his very first match takes down your top 3 batsmen and you are kidding me. :cheesy:

Grapes are sour?

For always, i had a feeling that indians are not honest people, they sell the honor of their country for money, shame shame.

Becaue he is dhoni pet, from chennai superkings???

just one fast bowler was needed...thats all.....

its time t20 captaincy is handed to kohli,.....

Grapes are sour?

For always, i had a feeling that indians are not honest people, they sell the honor of their country for money, shame shame.

Last time i found it was 3 pakistani players who had shamelessly sold out their nation, and many names were shielded out.
Spew ur BS somewhere kiddo

It was a classic game plan from pakistan,except things went out of hand for them in last few overs. Well done anyway!

its time t20 captaincy is handed to kohli,.....

Last time i found it was 3 pakistani players who had shamelessly sold out their nation, and many names were shielded out.
Spew ur BS somewhere kiddo

Didn't you say today's match was fixed? You are now putting blame on your own country men. And those 3 pakistani players got what they deserved. Care to tell me what you have planned for these 11 indian players as they fixed the match?

you can live in your dream world

we would have won many balls before but your trundler sharma started messing around with pakistani players

those sixes which were smacked on rubbish indian bowlers were treat to watch :rofl:

the truth is india should contest the B team of pakistan now :rofl: pakistan is way above your league :rofl:

Didn't you say today's match was fixed? You are now putting blame on your own country men. And those 3 pakistani players got what they deserved. Care to tell me what you have planned for these 11 indian players as they fixed the match?

When did the hell i said that? Are u even blind, that u cant see who posts what?
People have different interpretations. And thats called sharing of opinions.

India today is a unorganized team which is getting new blood. Anyone can beat us today, even BD.

When did the hell i said that? Are u even blind, that u cant see who posts what?
People have different interpretations. And thats called sharing of opinions.

I know its hard for you to keep the temper, but i can quote your post where you wrote that match was fixed. And here it is.

After seeing India's batting, This match looks like fixed :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

great match,congrats,good luck for upcoming matches

great match,congrats,good luck for upcoming matches

I know its hard for you to keep the temper, but i can quote your post where you wrote that match was fixed. And here it is.

I have never seen such an idiot in ma life.
CAnt u read who wrote that?

My user name is Rajaraja Chola. Read that?
Or u want a basic english alphabetic lesson?

Back
Top Bottom