What's new

Pakistan destroys India in India in first T20!

Match stretched till last 2 balls and still saying destroys :woot:

A new comer who in his very first match takes down your top 3 batsmen and you are kidding me. :cheesy:

Not to mention the match was obviously fixed to favor pakistan.

pakistanis letting out their long overdue frustrations. thats so obvious he he..

Match stretched till last 2 balls and still saying destroys :woot:

A new comer who in his very first match takes down your top 3 batsmen and you are kidding me. :cheesy:

Not to mention the match was obviously fixed to favor pakistan.
their batsman were struggling to chase down a small total like 134 and they say they destroyed us .

Shame on Ishant he started fight in ground and india loose!!! Pakistan Zindabad!!:pakistan:

he was fighting with akmal not with the entire pakistani team , and akmal was caught out by ishant , so to be precise akmal lost and ishant won :azn:

Though the OP lets out his frustration high, it was a good game of cricket.
Bhuvaneshwar Kumar is a new found talent.
Even after all the chances, i still cannot understand why Jadeja is in team. :no:

Not 'murdered'. It was a tight game. If there were 10 more runs to chase, India would have won.

This is what happens if u win a match once in 5-10 years....too much happiness....

Ha ha...

Not 'murdered'. It was a tight game. If there were 10 more runs to chase, India would have won.

I think if Hafeezs out was given when dhoni caught behind...surely india would have won

Ishant would have been better off in IPL tricking and Barking might have been appreciated there or perhaps only Indians would appreciate it, Ishant is certainly not FIT for intentional cricket....
if tricking and barking is what is to be presented on an International standard..... i feel really sorry for indian cricket :undecided: :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom