What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

ARGGGGGHHHHHHH Whats the point of getting angry any more, US will continue the drones strike as long as our Goverment remains corrupt and they even got Raymound Davis out. Whats the point anymore? at least the US pays us but what is money to our people, it just feeds the fat cats. :(

The problem is the Smart Pakistanis have discussions about these strikes but are to lazy to do anything. The stupid people of Pakistan are brave but are misguided. We cannot win until someone shows them the way.

Arab revolution should have inspired us, but we really hate Arabs, what just cos there Muslims they are us? WE HAVE WAY MORE IN COMMAN WITH INDIA!!!! its about time Pakistan should realise who is allies and who are enemies lets first wash our eyes so we can see.

Why demand an apology when drone attacks are authorized by Pakistani military, ISI, and Pakistan government and operates from Pakistan territory.

A master never apologizes to his slave.

mere bhai hamari army mulk bech chuki hai, pehle yahan revolution lao.
how many times we have seen this from pak army,,,
pakistan army k bare mai ye kahon ga "khali patila ziada shor machata hai"

revolution has already started with the departure of raymond davis. Thats wat i think. Now lets see how long it takes to materialize and wat form it takes.

ARGGGGGHHHHHHH Whats the point of getting angry any more, US will continue the drones strike as long as our Goverment remains corrupt and they even got Raymound Davis out. Whats the point anymore? at least the US pays us but what is money to our people, it just feeds the fat cats. :(

The problem is the Smart Pakistanis have discussions about these strikes but are to lazy to do anything. The stupid people of Pakistan are brave but are misguided. We cannot win until someone shows them the way.

Arab revolution should have inspired us, but we really hate Arabs, what just cos there Muslims they are us? WE HAVE WAY MORE IN COMMAN WITH INDIA!!!! its about time Pakistan should realise who is allies and who are enemies lets first wash our eyes so we can see.

We have nothing in common with India. The Muslims in India are living in abject poverty. Its very hard for them to even get a job in the Indian government no matter how qualified they are.

Not only did this corrupt government authorized US drone attacks in Pakistani territory, but also ISI and Pakistani military have authorized US drone attacks in Pakistani territory. If ISI and Pakistan military really wanted to stop US drone attacks they could have, but obviously they dont. They would rather serve America's interests than protect the lives of innocent Pakistanis.

Not possible when we have sellouts in Pakistan military and ISI as well. If we take out the corrupt government, a pro-american military slave will come to power and this war OF terror will never end.

Speak for yourself. We hate indians way more than arabs. We never went through 3 wars against Arabs and Arabs are not the ones who broke Pakistan in 1971.

We are PAKISTANIS thats it. We are not indians and we are not arabs. For God's sake we are a nation of 185 million people, the 6th largest nation in the world. Why try to associate ourselves with others, why not just associate ourselves with the 185 million people we have in Pakistan.

why criticizing govt bro, our ISI did this, this govt cant take a breath without army's permission.
Sorry i m very disappointed with ISI, i always supports them blindly with my friends but now i accepted this reality that i m sitting on a wrong chair.

Pakistan pulls out of talks with U.S. on Afghan war

60230119.jpg

Pakistan on Friday pulled out of upcoming talks with the U.S. on the war in Afghanistan, a move meant to convey Islamabad's anger over an American drone missile strike that it says killed a gathering of civilians along the Afghan border.

The U.S. and Pakistan disagree on who was killed in the strike Thursday in North Waziristan, a volatile tribal region that serves as a stronghold for an array of militant groups, including Al Qaeda, the Pakistani Taliban and the Haqqani network, a wing of the Afghan Taliban that regularly attacks U.S. and NATO troops in Afghanistan.

The U.S. said it struck a compound where militants were meeting. But Pakistani authorities insisted that among the 45 reported dead were tribal elders and other civilians meeting to discuss an ownership dispute over a mine.

At small protests organized by Islamist parties in Islamabad, Lahore and other cities, demonstrators angrily denounced President Asif Ali Zardari's government for allowing Raymond Davis to go free. His release was made possible by a "blood money" agreement sanctioned by Pakistani law and negotiated by Islamabad and Washington that allows the accused to pay financial compensation to the victims' families in exchange for their forgiveness.

In announcing that Pakistan would not take part in talks with Afghanistan and the U.S. scheduled for Brussels on March 26, Foreign Secretary Salman Bashir told U.S. Ambassador Cameron Munter that such drone strikes "constituted a flagrant violation of humanitarian norms and law," according to a statement by the Foreign Ministry.

*Pakistan has maintained a policy of publicly condemning the drone strikes while tacitly allowing them to take place. In some instances, the strikes are carried out with the help of Pakistani intelligence-gathering.*

Pakistan and U.S.: Pakistan pulls out of talks with U.S. - latimes.com

why criticizing govt bro, our ISI did this, this govt cant take a breath without army's permission.
Sorry i m very disappointed with ISI, i always supports them blindly with my friends but now i accepted this reality that i m sitting on a wrong chair.

Same here bro. I used to support ISI but not anymore. They are not doing their job which is to protect Pakistanis and protect Pakistan's interests.

ISI is more dangerous for Pakistan than it is for India.

ISI has been compromised. Raymond Davis visited the tribal areas so many times more than ten I presume. Not even a normal Pakistani can visit without permits in these times, let alone a white American CIA agent. It cannot happen without the knowledge and express permission of the ISI.

We have nothing in common with India. The Muslims in India are living in abject poverty. Its very hard for them to even get a job in the Indian government no matter how qualified they are.

You see my friend, this is the mentality that has brought you where you stand today. Do not take me wrong, I am not a fanatic patriot of India. All I am saying is, if your neighbor has a million problems, and you have just one, then you should first fix your own problem before pointing at others.
But apparently, you were so busy looking into others stuff that you couldn't notice when your own house caught fire.

By the way, those 'poor' Mulsims in India are not 'droned' on daily basis.

yaron 20 crore boht ziada hai rate hamara,
an american senator said in early 80's that pakisanis can sell their mothers for 5 penny.
I think ISI improves our rate, so we should thanked them,
Hey ISI plz sell me for nothing, i wanna go to america, plz sell me.

Well they will have to kill you then. Maybe then your relatives can get the blood money. And they can be put in bars after that out of reach of media or anybody, so much for going to the mother of all evil, we call America.

Same here bro. I used to support ISI but not anymore. They are not doing their job which is to protect Pakistanis and protect Pakistan's interests.

ISI is more dangerous for Pakistan than it is for India.

This is called MUBALGHA ARAI.

You see my friend, this is the mentality that has brought you where you stand today. Do not take me wrong, I am not a fanatic patriot of India. All I am saying is, if your neighbor has a million problems, and you have just one, then you should first fix your own problem before pointing at others.
But apparently, you were so busy looking into others stuff that you couldn't notice when your own house caught fire.

By the way, those 'poor' Mulsims in India are not 'droned' on daily basis.

Yeah they are not droned. They are burnt alive in Gujarat. They are discriminated against on a daily basis. Treated like second class citizens. Their religion is ridiculed in the national media. Muslims who try to follow their religion are called terrorists. Kashmiris in a state of virtual siege for tens of years now. Killed, raped and maimed. Please don't try to cover up your henious crimes and keep to yourselves.

Pakistan must take action in North Waziristan:US
(AFP) – 4 hours ago

WASHINGTON — The top US general in Afghanistan said Friday it was "hugely important" that Pakistani forces take action against Islamist militants in North Waziristan.
General David Petraeus, commander of the NATO-led force in the Afghanistan war, credited Islamabad with battling insurgents elsewhere but said the campaign needed to move to North Waziristan, where members of the Al-Qaeda and Haqqani networks are based.
"The fact is that it's hugely important that there's a campaign in northern Waziristan that is putting enormous pressure on the Al-Qaeda sanctuaries there," Petraeus said at a conference in Washington.
US officials have long urged Pakistan to crack down on militants in North Waziristan but the country's military commanders have said their forces are already stretched fighting the insurgents in nearby areas.
"They have lost thousands of soldiers and thousands of civilians in a very impressive counter insurgency campaign to clear Swat Valley and the other areas" in Khyber and South Waziristan, Petraeus said.
The CIA has carried out a long-running drone bombing campaign in North Waziristan, with 17 of 20 strikes targeting militants in the area so far this year, according to a tally by the New America Foundation.
A US strike by unmanned aircraft killed 35 people this week in North Waziristan, prompting outrage and protests across the country on Friday.
Analysts say Pakistan maintains some ties to the Haqqani network and other extremists in the tribal areas as a hedge to counter arch-foe India in Afghanistan.
Petraeus referred to Pakistan's concerns about preserving its influence in neighboring Afghanistan.
"It is understandable that Pakistan wants to have reassurance that the country to its west ...is not a proxy for India, that it will not be just peaceful and stable but also will be a friend of Pakistan," he said.
"Among the most important ways to influence what happens overtime in Pakistan is to continue to make progress in Afghanistan," he added.

AFP: Pakistan must take action in North Waziristan:US

WE need to learn from all these developments of South Asia. These are extremely critical for the future security in the subcontinent.

Back
Top Bottom