What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

as a nuetral observer(yes nuetral)... over these 24 pages that ranges from bizarre to pure hatred, one thing has left me wondering......

why this blind hate towards your armed forces??
Jayani is being tainted as teh official son of the devil...but then shoudn't one get real??

Kayani represents an office..a post..anyone else in his position would have done the same...bow before the US.

Its not just him,, The sad state of aafairs u are in has been teh gift of your previous goverments,dicatators.

Theres a saying..."Saap ki dosti jab tak bhali,tab tak bhali"

In my personal view during past years the pak army/isi was stil mingling with the terrrorists.Since then teh US mailland wasnt affected , it turned a blind eye.It knew pakistan was going all releigious and fundamentalist, but heck, who cares if i can me comfy back at home.

Now that the americans feel threatened, and tehy need to prove a point to the world, that they are the rightful owners of the tag called superpower, they will not stop at anything to seeing their goal is met..Inluding trampling on you folks.

Again your past policies have seen to that you have very few allies who offer an alternative to US or even hold a saying. There are emerging powers and there is US.

Lastly, not the least, i feel its wrong to paint your army as a whole as sum form of b@stard force.

Remember that while we have the luxury of typing ans seating our fat on a comfy chair, some one out there is standing at his post with only His gun and faith beside him.
He may have been denied leave to see his new born daughter.
His home loan might have been canceled.
Heck even chances of offering the morning prayers are slim.
But he stands there in the dead of night, doing what has been taught to him.Perform his duty.

Above all, they made sacrifices which many shied away from.
Give a thought. Your armed forces deserve better.

If i`ve hurt anybody`s sentiment, i am sorry.That was not the motive.

yes...inshallah...but it will take time as its not a in a cooked form... if you observe the process of shaping revolutionists has began...

Do u think there would be a revolution in Pakistan?

yes...inshallah...but it will take time as its not a in a cooked form... if you observe the process of shaping revolutionists has began...

no not at all, i was expecting lot than u see in news, imran khan was just manage to collect few hundreds no body have cares abot RD,

no not at all, i was expecting lot than u see in news, imran khan was just manage to collect few hundreds no body have cares abot RD,

yara we dont understand the connotation with the word revolution, its context must be taken as a desperate situation, dignity and honour are the first things you loose when a revolution starts, desperate situation comes later.

I know this bit now... The regime in Pakistan cannot last for another 10 months... my eyes have seen its fall already...

Kayani and Pasha should resign... and Pak Armed forces should refuse to fire on protestors... as the fall of Pakistani regime is going to be due to massive protests across the country... this will take less than a year inshaAllah...

i know its gonna be awkward to post my theory in this topic and this might be deleted ......... but we are not gonna fall for words

Army was never expecting that release of Davis will take the heat towards Army and ISI aswell.They were expecting that people will yell at Judges and Court and we will make judges go on Leaves..And that drone attack was done on request of PAK ARMY, because it will make qabaili peoples angry and off-course they dont have anything else to do except Suicide attack and then we will support first drone attack was innocent peoples, kiyani and pasha will yell on usa that usa should stay in limits bla bla ........... and in some 2 to 3 months people of ruler areas will forget about that drone and will remember the after-affects which will be in shape of suicide and that will support cause of army to start another operation in NORTH-WAZARISTAN .............. and people will support army once again and i don't think so this is gonna happen again i do not think so people will not support army this time

this is my theory i do not know what do you guys think about it

Regards

If Pakistan Army wants to save the country from drifting into a full fledge civil war then Kayani and Pahsa should resign... but since they wont... it is hoped that no such thing happens... Ameen

I know this bit now... The regime in Pakistan cannot last for another 10 months... my eyes have seen its fall already...

Kayani and Pasha should resign... and Pak Armed forces should refuse to fire on protestors... as the fall of Pakistani regime is going to be due to massive protests across the country... this will take less than a year inshaAllah...

pakistan army was made by colonials to destroy this very country, see it for yourself in the future pakistan army broke pakistan in 1971, that shameless coward niazi surrendered, they will surrender when they face the oppositin army, because this army is made to fire bullets at its own people

now i really support why bangladesh got separated, god knows what army would have done if bengla could have stayed for one-two more years...

Japan, world's third largest strong economy and technology, still can't resist US pressure regarding serious rape cases. Protesters demand Japanese government to close US bases in Japan, which is unsuccessful so far.

pakistan army was made by colonials to destroy this very country, see it for yourself in the future

Edmund Burke said, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act". (Or may be it was some other wise guy)

I remember reading George Fulton Ka Khuda Hafiz. He said, and very rightly, that the educated class chooses not to act against extremists because of the freedom it gets in turn. That is exactly what happened after the demise of your Quaid. And it's happening even today.

Pakistan Army was an organized, requisite force for the good of Pakistan. However, people failed to take notice when it began getting hijacked for selfish purposes. It was not a part of the colonizer's plan to create an army to destroy your country. Rather the army was created to protect the country. It was its job!

But at first people decided not to question the Army, and later... the Army made itself immune to such questioning. When I look at all the posts in this forum, I observe that questioning the acts of Army in itself is akin to blasphemy. May be that is why no one questioned the ISI when it was used by Mr. Bhutto, then by Mr. Zia, and then by Ms. Bhutto, and then by Mr. Sharif for their personal political purposes. Such roping in of the ISI into domestic politics (where it had no business there whatsoever) kept going on full scale, bright in front of everyone's eyes, and no one ever raised a concern.

It is the people of Pakistan who are responsible for such corrosion of Pakistan's political system. The good men are still fast asleep.

It wont be difficult for US to apologize and then carry out drone attacks. Such noises are made after any major civilian casualty and after than it is business as usual.
In worst case, american will pay the "blood money".

as a nuetral observer(yes nuetral)... over these 24 pages that ranges from bizarre to pure hatred, one thing has left me wondering......

why this blind hate towards your armed forces??
Jayani is being tainted as teh official son of the devil...but then shoudn't one get real??

Kayani represents an office..a post..anyone else in his position would have done the same...bow before the US.

Its not just him,, The sad state of aafairs u are in has been teh gift of your previous goverments,dicatators.

Theres a saying..."Saap ki dosti jab tak bhali,tab tak bhali"

In my personal view during past years the pak army/isi was stil mingling with the terrrorists.Since then teh US mailland wasnt affected , it turned a blind eye.It knew pakistan was going all releigious and fundamentalist, but heck, who cares if i can me comfy back at home.

Now that the americans feel threatened, and tehy need to prove a point to the world, that they are the rightful owners of the tag called superpower, they will not stop at anything to seeing their goal is met..Inluding trampling on you folks.

Again your past policies have seen to that you have very few allies who offer an alternative to US or even hold a saying. There are emerging powers and there is US.

Lastly, not the least, i feel its wrong to paint your army as a whole as sum form of b@stard force.

Remember that while we have the luxury of typing ans seating our fat on a comfy chair, some one out there is standing at his post with only His gun and faith beside him.
He may have been denied leave to see his new born daughter.
His home loan might have been canceled.
Heck even chances of offering the morning prayers are slim.
But he stands there in the dead of night, doing what has been taught to him.Perform his duty.

Above all, they made sacrifices which many shied away from.
Give a thought. Your armed forces deserve better.

If i`ve hurt anybody`s sentiment, i am sorry.That was not the motive.

People don't hate army but they are angry at army right now for their inaction and rightly so.

It wont be difficult for US to apologize and then carry out drone attacks. Such noises are made after any major civilian casualty and after than it is business as usual.
In worst case, american will pay the "blood money".

i am fully agree with you its 3 days road show then every thing will be back and drones start hunting every thing moving in n.wazestan.

Edmund Burke said, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act". (Or may be it was some other wise guy)

I remember reading George Fulton Ka Khuda Hafiz. He said, and very rightly, that the educated class chooses not to act against extremists because of the freedom it gets in turn. That is exactly what happened after the demise of your Quaid. And it's happening even today.

Pakistan Army was an organized, requisite force for the good of Pakistan. However, people failed to take notice when it began getting hijacked for selfish purposes. It was not a part of the colonizer's plan to create an army to destroy your country. Rather the army was created to protect the country. It was its job!

But at first people decided not to question the Army, and later... the Army made itself immune to such questioning. When I look at all the posts in this forum, I observe that questioning the acts of Army in itself is akin to blasphemy. May be that is why no one questioned the ISI when it was used by Mr. Bhutto, then by Mr. Zia, and then by Ms. Bhutto, and then by Mr. Sharif for their personal political purposes. Such roping in of the ISI into domestic politics (where it had no business there whatsoever) kept going on full scale, bright in front of everyone's eyes, and no one ever raised a concern.

It is the people of Pakistan who are responsible for such corrosion of Pakistan's political system. The good men are still fast asleep.

Media got freedom during Musharraf era and since then army is under fire. So you are wrong that noone questions army. We have dedicated set of writers who only write against army. That's why army is very sensitive about PR right now. Before that they never cared. You have no idea that how much vindictive our media is. Both army and civilian Govt fear media.

Back
Top Bottom