What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

OOPS..............
one can see clearly whats going on in pakistan and from were come predators

pred1c.jpg

pred2q.jpg

pred3d.jpg

pred4.jpg

NOT on PAKistan Army, but on those who you disagree with...there maybe a little difference when using these words, but connotation with the two makes the whole difference...I understand you meant the other way around, but still used it as its the way its used..

^ LANAT @ PAKISTAN ARMY!

you see these images first time? lol

yup... I thought the army never went public on it. if its so then why dont the ISPR let the media know how they/Americans operate drones?

and now the really really nasty question is whats the reason behind condemnation from government officials and Army chief? it can either be that they were not informed,involved or simply they dont operate independently ? :usflag:

yup... I thought the army never went public on it. if its so then why dont the ISPR let the media know how they/Americans operate drones?

and now the really really nasty question is whats the reason behind condemnation from government officials and Army chief? it can either be that they were not informed,involved or simply they dont operate independently ? :usflag:

only to make public fool and earn respect back . he know that he is lie but no one can qes to him.

one can see clearly whats going on in pakistan and from were come predators

pred1c.jpg

pred2q.jpg

pred3d.jpg

pred4.jpg

Just wonder what those Americans would be telling to those officers? Hey guys these are the drones that will bomb your soil and kill your people. Cool isn't it??? :lol:

only to make public fool and earn respect back . he know that he is lie but no one can qes to him.

yeah I can well understand, he wanted to earn respect from the nation, yet I believe he is going to find it very difficult to have... face saving tactics can no longer fool around that easy, those who cant read or write have a very viberant media from where they can infer information

Just wonder what those Americans would be telling to those officers? Hey guys these are the drones that will bomb your soil and kill your people. Cool isn't it??? :lol:

not only this but pak air men load GBU and hell fire on them to kill pakistani nationals. still we have to trust pak forces?

next time they will nuke us and say that it slipped out of their b-2s!

PAKistan Army, or any institution of the country is owned by the people of the country. hence donot speak against the institutions of the country. rest whether its pasha or ishfaq or zaradi or nawaz...dont really matter .... just a little difference that I wanted you all my fellow citizens to consider if you like.

Not at all sir jee not at all. Ab nahi.:disagree:

and he said Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

if our army accept it first day atleast we can understand the killer. and US is stupid they hand over these drones to pakistan and take back after war .atleast we have remain false proud.hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom