What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

Pakistan will boycott a trilaterly America , Afghanistan and Pakistan meeting on the issue of drone attacks.

Cameroon mentor was called to Foreign office and protest was registered against drone attacks.

and they told him dont kill them like this way. you amercans kill whole town in a day and we give you prmetion for kill daily 10 to 15 . if you guys kill this speed our papulation will finish so we rule on whom? its the protest from FO of pakistan.

@ stealth
32000 ? Good joke my brother.
Your army will safeguard you at the cost of their lives.

Question to PAKISTAN SUPER DUPER **** Army and Govt

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE OF 32,000 PAKISTANI WHO DIED IN DRONE ATTACKS, SUICIDE BLASTS etc. The people of this nation only knows before 1999 NO ONE DIE LIKE THIS!!!

My Question directly towards this America ke chuknay wali Army WHO IS RESPONSIBLE OF DRONE ATTACKS ???? 5 lac fauj mujray kiliye rakhe hey ????

@ stealth
32000 ? Good joke my brother.
Your army will safeguard you at the cost of their lives.

increase your knowledge kid!! stop listening more hummty dumty news about super duper pakistan govt and Army!

"DRONE BASE INSIDE PAKISTAN" who killing Pakistani's

@ Imran
Illogical comment
Trust your institutions and work hard for your country. Thanks.

increase your knowledge kid!! stop listening more hummty dumty news about super duper pakistan govt and Army!

"DRONE BASE INSIDE PAKISTAN" who killing Pakistani's

they are coming from shamsi only difrent is before they pak open air now park inside the hanger.

drones-parked-in-pakistan.jpg

My fellow country men ! Your army is facing foreign funded terrorists on one end and Crusader America on the other hand. Join hands to fight against there terrorists.

one can see clearly whats going on in pakistan and from were come predators

pred1c.jpg

pred2q.jpg

pred3d.jpg

pred4.jpg

thats fact which cant be deny . even black water there for loading drones . i dont know why our gov army think us fools which live in 60s?

My dear Pakis , I know all the things (as every body know) but we have to fight these problems. You all are only criticising. But any one of you have given good suggestion ?

@ Raptor
Please abide by the privacy rule. Age and income is crucial for everyone. Hope you have carried it. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom