What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

Today faults. Not the historical.

today faults ............ someone in army at some rank eating our money because we are paying tax .......... that is one mistake only single mistake regularly done by hell of army peoples daily ................ do you have anything to say against it

and one thing for you i pay my tax regularly

@ imran
Gen kiyani has logged protest against drone attacks. In his message , he said patriot Tribalmen pak army is with you. Its our first responsibility to save your lives and we are doing our level best.
Sahab pak army ko time do. Koi un ke pass aladin ka charag nai hai.
Pak army is fighting against foreign funded terrorists.
Pak army needs aladin-ka-charag to figure out what to do with Drone attacks? Or it does not have the capability? Please don't fall for just words.

Drone attacks have been occurring for many years now. As per your logic, how much time does the army needs to think?

Pak army is actually complicit to Drone campaign or unofficially supports it. Reason is that Drone campaign makes the job of killing terrorists much easier. In this manner, lives are saved and costs are reduced.

This is all politics, brother.

@ Jahangir
Is Pakistan only country in which tax is on the army ?
America = $699 billion budget
China = $100 billion budget
India = $36.8 billion budget
Pakistan = $4.8 billion budget

@ Legend
100% right. Mostly terrorists are killed in drone attacks. But yesterday incident was very very bad.

i know its gonna be awkward to post my theory in this topic and this might be deleted ......... but we are not gonna fall for words

Army was never expecting that release of Davis will take the heat towards Army and ISI aswell.They were expecting that people will yell at Judges and Court and we will make judges go on Leaves..And that drone attack was done on request of PAK ARMY, because it will make qabaili peoples angry and off-course they dont have anything else to do except Suicide attack and then we will support first drone attack was innocent peoples, kiyani and pasha will yell on usa that usa should stay in limits bla bla ........... and in some 2 to 3 months people of ruler areas will forget about that drone and will remember the after-affects which will be in shape of suicide and that will support cause of army to start another operation in NORTH-WAZARISTAN .............. and people will support army once again and i don't think so this is gonna happen again i do not think so people will not support army this time

this is my theory i do not know what do you guys think about it

Regards

@ Jahangir
Tax is used on all armies. There is no logic behind it that the first fault of army is that tax is being used on it (look like joke).

Mujeeb47 it might be joke for you but it is not joke for middle class of this country ........... because we do not get plots in abotabbad pindi islamabad karachi for home construction we do not get agriculture land after we get retire our children do not get admission for free in school or half fees ............... you can take it as joke ................. but we cannot take it as joke ........ when expense of our army is so high and result is zero ...... when they cannot block others to get in pakistan and attack or kill pakistani when they cannot stop taliban for suicide

@ Jahangir
Is Pakistan only country in which tax is on the army ?
America = $699 billion budget
China = $100 billion budget
India = $36.8 billion budget
Pakistan = $4.8 billion budget
There is big difference my friend all the mentiond armies duty is to protect there country and its people whether our army is killing our own people for money

Back
Top Bottom