What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

Yeah they are not droned. They are burnt alive in Gujarat. They are discriminated against on a daily basis. Treated like second class citizens. Their religion is ridiculed in the national media. Muslims who try to follow their religion are called terrorists. Kashmiris in a state of virtual siege for tens of years now. Killed, raped and maimed. Please don't try to cover up your henious crimes and keep to yourselves.

Bhai... these things happen with everyone in India. Hindu's religion is also ridiculed in so many ways in the media. They poke more fun at those ash covered Naga Sadhus than even you people do. But more than often, Islam and Christianity are spared because the government cannot dare touch that issue. As far as discrimination is concerned, you have to trust me on this, only poor people are discriminated against. Whether they are Muslims/Hindus/Christians/whatever. But well, whom am I trying to tell all this, carry on the way you were until now. Of all the people, I care the least.

Pakistan says " **** mai dum nahi hum kisi se kum nahi"

Well my friend. Pakistan might be doing many thing wrongs. But the leader of all criminals in the world is the US. Pakistan is not doing anything nearly as henious as America all over the world. Its America which is the root of all evil even in Pakistan. American money is used to bribe our leaders and other leaders all over the world. God Almighty would punish Americans more than the punishment for even the worst of Pakistani Muslims, because its the root of all evil. The patron of every tyrant all over the world. The worst place in hell would be reserved for Americans. I am very sure of that. God Almighty knows best. Pakistanis might be sold because of their leaders but so are all the Arab people, Japanese, South Koreans and Philipinos and many other nations.

if you guys had followed najam sethi on the subject from day one, you would have known all that was transpiring behind the scenes. it was a given all that eventually happened and he was sharing the details from time to time of all that was expected to happen. this was a done deal almost a month back with the finer points written in last one week, but to gain brownie points the tamasha was dragged on to benefit a few, anyways sethi says isi did get what they attempted to do but in all this dramabazi done by the ruling elite (federal/provincial governments, isi/army - the main actors who were calling the shots and using the likes of imarn khan, religious parties and the media to tone up sentiments of the public), they made the pakistani state and its people look with an egg on their face, but in a sell out state who really cares about the image they build upon, isnt this a repeat of all that has been on display in pakistan for the past 63years.

anyways mr sethi raises an important point and that is, what happens to sm qureshi? poor he!

Pakistan is a market where you can buy anything, the peoples are the best product to sell. the govt, army and agencies are the real brokers who sold us to foreigners.
Since 1947 i dont understand that either pakistan is made for the people or pakistan is made for army or i can change it like.
does army made for defending its people or land, if they cant defend the people then this land is a waste.

Can i ask a question to any of you, does pakistan is made for army or army is made for pakistan.
i know the answer but not confirmed so plz reply me.

Pakistan should ask apology must be through TV or news paper. We all know what will happen USA makes phone call to pak. Pak will regret for asking apology IMO.

Well,
Its all about that why Pakistan become as a 1st ever Nu-Clear Islamic State in the world.
Maybe, we are paying for it that is what USA, India, Israel, England don`t like it ?

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Mind your language you poor kid.

As expected from the brain dead followers of Zaid Hamid the ISI agent and the traitor and enemy of Pakistan!!!

hey guys i can pay 20000000000000000000 $$$$$$$$$$ to you each and can accommodate ISI too, but plz give us Hafiz saeed for the sake of money
I know you guys dont do for the sake of Allah but yes money is everything for you.
Plz my offer is valid for anytime.
You can increase the rate through media with the consultation of ISI. Or you are allowed to charge any media trial against us but plz take this offer seriously.
Thanks.

Give a call to Zardari, Kayani and Pasha... Hafiz Saeed is all yours... You can get his family also including the women folk if you want...

You ll have to pay in dollars in one thousand dollar bills... No cheques please (dont want to leave any sort of trail as proof)... many thanks and nice doing business with you...

We are one emotional nation. It is difficult to concentrate when you are angry. Same is the case here. Some are angry at Govt, some at army, some at judiciary and so on. When tempers will cool down perhaps then we will be able to think cohesively.

Tempers are not going to cool down over this... I predict more Army jawans falling now... people having greater sympathy for TTP and people of Pakistan spitting on the dead bodies of Army officers... you ll believe me when you see this happening... there is absolute rage in the people... If ours had been an enlightened nation which had the slightest bit of hope, this could have passed... but once people see their izzat being robbed in broad day light, they turn into animals...

What this country has done... there is no way on earth (except brutal crackdown on the people) that you can tame the people to accept either these rulers or the top brass of Pak Army... these baffoons have to go... and they will... in the next ten months by the grace of God...

why criticizing govt bro, our ISI did this, this govt cant take a breath without army's permission.
Sorry i m very disappointed with ISI, i always supports them blindly with my friends but now i accepted this reality that i m sitting on a wrong chair.

An organization that engages in Haram i.e spy on its own citizens can never produce good results...

Spying used to be done against enemies... In Pakistan they are good at spying at their own people over the smallest of crime... and apparently they have no idea what the enemy is up to...

Someone mentioned Ghazwa e Pakistan... lol

Give a call to Zardari, Kayani and Pasha... Hafiz Saeed is all yours... You can get his family also including the women folk if you want...

You ll have to pay in dollars in one thousand dollar bills... No cheques please (dont want to leave any sort of trail as proof)... many thanks and nice doing business with you...

Man you sound so professional lol

Back
Top Bottom