What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

Apology wont be any good this needs to end for good Americans are indirectly on war with Pakistan. Tomorrow these Americans can strike any were in Pakistan with drones they are trying to break lose and do what ever they want to do in Pakistan. Zardari's evil rule must come to an end, he and his evil party must be and should be brought to justice it is because of him that the law and order in Pakistan has completely failed and Americans are doing what ever they wan to do in Pakistan. Pakistan is suffering because of PPP, MQM, ANP, PML N, Afghans in Pakistan Indians also taking full advantage of this situation all are real terrorist and working against the interest of Pakistan trying to destroy our lovely country Pakistan. This must and should come to an end and it needs to be done now. Long live Pakistan, Pakistan Zindabad.

HEY YOU INDIAN JUST SHUT UP...this is our internal problem you don't need to interfere..............

Thank you.

I would love to do so, for the want of any better things to do.

Indeed they are internal problems, but what you fail to see in your undeniable personal frustration, is that it has external ramifications!

Tunnel vision is not going to solve the issue or your impotent anger. I use the word impotent as is used in the English language to indicate as in - "felt impotent rage"

raab tuhanu chardi kla which rakhe.

i read news in express news that pak air force has been red alrerted ......holidays has been canceled for paf staff and for army peoples .............this shouldn't be done .... why to disturb army and airforce ......... just for the sake of civilian let us die ..... and let them rest ..................
(how to insert pic from my pc)

i read news in express news that pak air force has been red alrerted ......holidays has been canceled for paf staff and for army peoples .............this shouldn't be done .... why to disturb army and airforce ......... just for the sake of civilian let us die ..... and let them rest ..................

couple of years ago same stunt was done, lol, media even showed f-16 guarding airspace.

20j4wvs.gif

here you go

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

thank you so much for your help

“We are a people who wait 100 years to exact revenge. We never forgive our enemy,” the elders said in a statement.

“Today we declare that we have issued permission to our people to carry out fidayeen attacks [suicide missions]. God willing, we will avenge our dead.”

Now, who is the enemy? Did he mean Pakistan or America or both of them?

“We are a people who wait 100 years to exact revenge. We never forgive our enemy,” the elders said in a statement.

“Today we declare that we have issued permission to our people to carry out fidayeen attacks [suicide missions]. God willing, we will avenge our dead.”

both of them .................and rightly so......

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

for the very first time i do not have any kind of feeling for pak arm forces ........ i want ALLAH to teach them lesson which will they never forget

again the Istitutions that we have are property of PAKistani people, your anger must not be against the Institutions but only against those running it. always remember the difference ! we own the state and her institutions.

For now there main enemy is PAK ARMY, how you feel when your brother take money from them whom want to kill your children

Why do they need to put Airforce on high alert? Is it just to make the people fool out, that we are looking after the borders now? Can someone please tell my poor/ignorant countrymen that, these drones flies from within Pakistan. And why on earth they have to put the whole Airforce on high alert to shoot down a drone? Send in a A-5 from Peshawar airbase even he can do the job for you. So much to say for their hypocrisy.

Yeah why the need for PAF to go on high alert? Did the Taliban all of a sudden get an Air force?

Want the truth?

Its not the army... its the bastard govt tht is letting it happen!

Army is bound... have they not repeatedly said tht if the GoP allows them they can shot down the drones?

Its just an eyewash .... till we have a c.....a government who bows to Mo....king americ*nt govt... such things r bound to happen...Be it the killings of lahore or the bombing of a jirga in waziristan.

F...k ghardar regime.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Yeah why the need for PAF to go on high alert? Did the Taliban all of a sudden get an Air force?

Try the us drones.

Back
Top Bottom