What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

Yeah why the need for PAF to go on high alert? Did the Taliban all of a sudden get an Air force?

topi drama ........ drones are enough to kill innocent ....... or they want to be like another great muslim muamar qaddafi

it seems quite funny, Army being bound by Government of fully incompetent politicians....
Want the truth?

Its not the army... its the bastard govt tht is letting it happen!

Army is bound... have they not repeatedly said tht if the GoP allows them they can shot down the drones?

Its just an eyewash .... till we have a c.....a government who bows to Mo....king americ*nt govt... such things r bound to happen...Be it the killings of lahore or the bombing of a jirga in waziristan.

F...k ghardar regime.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Try the us drones.

I dont think Army is bounded by Zardari, like Army is stupid enough to allow Zardari to bound them and compromise them...

Want the truth?

Army is bound... have they not repeatedly said tht if the GoP allows them they can shot down the drones?

Its just an eyewash .... till we have a c.....a government who bows to Mo....king americ*nt govt... such things r bound to happen...Be it the killings of lahore or the bombing of a jirga in waziristan.

F...k ghardar regime.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Try the us drones.

was that supposed to be a joke .?

Its foolish to think tht ur own army would like to kill u..

Do u think it will benefit isi or army to let americans bomb a jirga?No.. even a child would understand tht.

It did more worse thn good..

Some of u might have an army background or some affiliation... Go ask them if they enjoy it... They dnt..

Yes army is bound... its in a lot of dirt... damned if it does... damned if it doesnt.

When u have a man who cares more abt his personal visits n family thn his country wat do u expect?

Abuse them if u want... BUT... do see the truth.

Its ur govt tht has to show the spine!

It just has to signal the PAF to shoot down a drone... or TELL THE AMERICANS NOT TO ... WITH US... untill then.. sianara.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

was that supposed to be a joke .?

How old r u?

Today we declare that we have issued permission to our people to carry out fidayeen attacks [suicide missions]. God willing, we will avenge our dead.

the insane policies of Pak army is breeding terrorism. will anybody blame the tribals here, i'll not as i would have done the same thing.

the insane policies of Pak army is breeding terrorism. will anybody blame the tribals here, i'll not as i would have done the same thing.

i have defended pak army on every forum in my home,streets,office college university on chat forums .............. but not now enough is enough ........ when army wants to commit suicide who the heck i am to stop them ......... when they play with our emotions then i will be the to provide them rope for suicide best of luck

Brothers dnt take me wrong but... Its not in the hands of the army... But yes enough is enough.. f..k usa.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Our people bow towards mecca... our leaders bow towards white house or should i call it black house.

Want the truth?

F...k ghardar regime.

Try the us drones.

Mary bhai, It is not internal matter it is the matter of defense of our country & its people , kea Nawaz sharif ko overtake karnay say pehlay in logon na kisi say poocha tha kea ??????

Brothers dnt take me wrong but... Its not in the hands of the army... But yes enough is enough.. f..k usa.

all the army has to do is to show some courage, the nation is behind them!
(there's got to be difference between them & our politicians. at the moment they both look the same)

Mary bhai, It is not internal matter it is the matter of defense of our country & its people , kea Nawaz sharif ko overtake karnay say pehlay in logon na kisi say poocha tha kea ??????

Circumstances change... kayani is not musharaf..

Also this COAS isnt the kind of a coas ur talkin about....Has this guy ever interfered into political stuff?

The army doesnt want to get into politics it has learnt its lesson...Its upto ghadari now.

This discussion is pointless.So long as Pakistanis is a safe heaven for Taliban militants (I.E as long as Pakistanis support terrorism which many do here and majority in Pakistans) Drone Attacks will continue.I hope they take out all extremist pigs.
(Let's not blame over enemies only - We made the problem ourself and i know i'd be probably called American dog or something like that but just to be clear my stance on Davis Issue was Clear i.e He should have been given death penalty in Lahore).

phir toa naiya dubay hi dubay.

I see change comming... Pee pee pee will be thrown out.

Their own founding members have been kicked out... Poor Mr Qureshi himself is talking abt dirty fish in the ppp... Wat else is left?

We r seeing protests all over the country... Opposition has a good chance... heck even Imran Khan has a good chance.

I personally think ppp is gone... it wont even last till august.People have had enough of these c...tyas.

Back
Top Bottom