What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

Circumstances change... kayani is not musharaf..

Also this COAS isnt the kind of a coas ur talkin about....Has this guy ever interfered into political stuff?

The army doesnt want to get into politics it has learnt its lesson...Its upto ghadari now.
It is his duty to protect us from any threat, also does the army take permission from the govt before firing the posts at Indian borders as you almost heard daily bases ? if not please shut up..

It is his duty to protect us from any threat, also does the army take permission from the govt before firing the posts at Indian borders as you almost heard daily bases ? if not please shut up..

R u comparing india with USA?

When ur govt tells ur airforce not to shoot down an american drone... thn wat do u expect?troops firing aks,lmgs n g3a3s at a drone flying thousands of feet above?

getting personal will hurt you ........... debate should remain debate ........... Mr.Moderator please notice
I don't like to throw stone in
Regards,

Yeah right... thn kindly watch ur mouth when talkin abt P.A.... Its the reason u sleep like a baby in ur cosy bed at night.
If u have so much problem go out protest against usa or somthin....Instead of ranting on internet.

Asif-Ali-Zardari-Army-Chief-Ashfaq-Kayani.jpg

Yeah right... thn kindly watch ur mouth when talkin abt P.A.... Its the reason u sleep like a baby in ur cosy bed at night.
If u have so much problem go out protest against usa or somthin....Instead of ranting on internet.

get a life ............ i have freedom of speech i will say whatever i want ............. you have any problem then discuss over it rather asking me what should i do and what shouldn't i ................ and i ain't sleeping tight due to them ......... i believe in ALLAH more than them ............ anyways underage can be harshed at a time .... enjoy teenage ............

get a life ............ i have freedom of speech i will say whatever i want ............. you have any problem then discuss over it rather asking me what should i do and what shouldn't i ................ and i ain't sleeping tight due to them ......... i believe in ALLAH more than them ............ anyways underage can be harshed at a time .... enjoy teenage ............

I got a life... but seriously u need to look for it.
Discuss it but dnt forget manners... ur freedom of speech ends where mine starts...And yes ur sleeping tight coz of them... God has made them a wasela for tht.... When the enemy country attacks... do tell me if god himself comes or sends the soldiers to defend.

Abt underage... i wish i was a teen...... im almost 21....

P.S=Ur comments r epic fail.

Naam ke ... Pakistani leader hain ye

They don't even have enough courage to tell to Americans - GET LOST ... you fly any soliders or any weapons with in 100 km of Pakistan it will be Shot down -

What will US DO ??? I mean really what will they do ??? Nothing sure they will give weapons to India , so who cares we have nuclear weapons -
You still do not get it? That is exactly what US neo-cons want. Believe me! These neo-cons have crusader mentality and they want utter destruction of Pakistan. Bush was a product of this neo-con mindset. Not surprisingly, the very first nation he decided to threaten after 9/11 was Pakistan.

In the 'new world order' of US; Pakistan does not exists on the world map.

This hint should have been enough to open our eyes but it didn't.

Our nation has been enslaved by US. As long as we are in US hands, we are not safe.

Our salvation lies in freedom in true sense. For this, we need to build our economy and educate the masses. We also need a strong foreign representation. This process will take several years but it will ultimately pay off.

So what have we planned so far to achieve this freedom?

I mean what will USA do ?? sanctions on us ?? Like they did in 1990 ? Did that do anything to our moral or love for our country no ...
Tough sanctions will destroy our economy and we will become a failed state. You don't want that.

our politicians

Instead they gave thousand of visas to these KILLERS kidnapping Pakistani men/women - and children in some cases to pressure parents and families

Sharam ani chahiya ... how can they call themselves Pakistanis - after doing this

I mean - the problem is our country has become a super power but our leaders are , that same , pan handlers who want easy money ..

Himat hai to they should stand up and tell US you intervened in any muslim nation we will side by Muslim nations - and enough of this drama bazi - this "coalition" force
You need to realize that 'positions of power' in Pakistan are tainted. In past several decades, we have seen lots of faces in position of power. However, all of them have disappointed us. Why? Because of US hold.

No one comes in to power in Pakistan without US approval. If some one stands up to US, he or she is removed from power or even killed. Recently, Shah Mahmood was removed because of his stand on Davis matter. You guys need to understand this.

Even if you will be elected to power, you will curse this position if you have an awaken conscience.

And you think that our nation has become a superpower? Wake up brother. We have sunken in to a quagmire. We are like Cambodia of 21st century. We are a weak nation.

If we are to survive, we will have to reform ourselves now. We need to put emotions aside and we need to work hard and make this country strong. This will take time, but it will pay off. Hard work never goes wasted.

Why are there no bomb detonations in China or Iran ? because they have banned USA form coming in they TRACK them step by step that is real intelligence ...

Not our none sense - boot licking thats been going on , one boot licker goes other one comes in and they invite him to washington for private dinners ( where they bribe them ) with future
Brother, problem lies with our vision.

Our COLD WAR era policies came back to haunt us.

China and Iran learned lessons from their miserable PAST and rebuilt themselves. They are reformed nations.

Unlike us, these nations are not party to US games.

In our case, we have yet to overcome even our internal differences. Hey look - that bastard is a Punjabi, Sindhi, Balochi, Pathan etc.

When we will overcome this mentality?

Americans are only HEROS against defenceless and unarmed people - their best hobby is to arm , gangsters in other nations and then go in pretending to liberate the people ...

Even if US gives Stealth planes to India does not matter , as both us and india know any nuclear war will be mutal destruction

US has nothing but MENTAL threat against us , and we need to show them LOOK BOSS BOHAT hogiya tera time , ab nikel le patli gali se
India is on the right path. You need to see the big picture. India is slowly but surely strategically gaining upper hand against Pakistan.

India has managed to split our nation in to two, gained edge in struggle of Siachin, and now is winning in water wars. We are being strategically choked. Don't you realize?

US support to India will eventually pay off. India is not just getting high tech weapons, it is also working on a Missile Defence Shield, and it may eventually get a UNSC seat with VETO power.

Again! What are our plans besides chanting kashmir slogans and resenting US?

Sometime I wonder if US has installed bombs in each Pakistani politician's brains , if they say no it will detonate , I mean the FEAR and boot licking is unparalleled to any phenomenon .....

SUCH loyalty ---- and wafadari ...I know I know if they let in 40-50 pakistanis to be killed they will get a I love USA t-shirt

Phir , after this they have the nerves to stage the DRAMA , the next day "the protest drama" lol

I mean kiss ko bewaqoof bana rehe hain ye ... in ko to chappal utar ker marni chahiye
Our enemies are smart. The sooner we realize this, the better for us.

both of them .................and rightly so......

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

for the very first time i do not have any kind of feeling for pak arm forces ........ i want ALLAH to teach them lesson which will they never forget

Ameen brother... Pak Army has declared war on their own people... Now they will realize that their guns cannot kill all the people of Pakistan... may the leaders of this Army be dragged onto the street and lynched and burned to death by their own Army juniors...

May Pak Airforce launch strikes at the homes of these Generals and Brigadiers and destroy them along with their families...

Thats all this Army wants anyway... Anarchy and chaos and civilwar in Pakistan at the commands of America... so let people help our Army in its objectives...

You still do not get it? That is exactly what US neo-cons want. Believe me! These neo-cons have crusader mentality and they want utter destruction of Pakistan. Bush was a product of this neo-con mindset. Not surprisingly, the very first nation he decided to threaten after 9/11 was Pakistan.

In the 'new world order' of US; Pakistan does not exists on the world map.

This hint should have been enough to open our eyes but it didn't.

Our nation has been enslaved by US. As long as we are in US hands, we are not safe.

Our salvation lies in freedom in true sense. For this, we need to build our economy and educate the masses. We also need a strong foreign representation. This process will take several years but it will ultimately pay off.

So what have we planned so far to achieve this freedom?

Tough sanctions will destroy our economy and we will become a failed state. You don't want that.

You need to realize that 'positions of power' in Pakistan are tainted. In past several decades, we have seen lots of faces in position of power. However, all of them have disappointed us. Why? Because of US hold.

No one comes in to power in Pakistan without US approval. If some one has stands up to US, he or she is removed from power and even killed. Recently, Shah Mahmood was removed because of his stand on Davis matter. You guys need to understand this.

Even if you will be elected to power, you will curse this position if you have a conscience.

And you think that our nation has become a superpower? Wake up brother. We have sunken in to a quagmire. We are like Cambodia of 21st century. We are a weak nation.

If we are to survive, we will have to reform ourselves now. We need to put emotions aside and we need to work hard and make this country strong. This will take time, but it will pay off. Hard work never goes wasted.

Brother, problem lies with our vision.

Our COLD WAR era policies came back to haunt us.

China and Iran learned lessons from their miserable PAST and rebuilt themselves. These are reformed nations.

Unlike us, these nations are not party to US games.

In our case, we have yet to overcome even our internal differences. Hey look - that bastard is a Punjabi, Sindhi, Balochi, Pathan etc.

When we will overcome this mentality?

India is on the right path. You need to see the big picture. India is slowly but surely strategically gaining upper hand against Pakistan.

India has managed to split our nation in to two, gained edge in struggle of Siachin, and now is winning in water wars. We are being strategically choked. Don't you realize?

US support to India will eventually pay off. India is not just getting high tech weapons, it is also working on a Missile Defence Shield, and it may eventually get a UNSC seat with VETO power.

Again! What are our plans besides chanting kashmir slogans and resenting US?

Our enemies are smart. The sooner we realize this, the better for us.

actually i do not agree with your last sentence ........ they are not smart we are dumb in actual

Hey guys and gals, what does this tell you?

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Air Force (PAF) was on a high alert and was conducting strict vigilance of the country’s airspace, a BBCUrdu report said.
Link: PAF on ‘high alert’ | Dawn

Hey guys and gals, what does this tell you?

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Air Force (PAF) was on a high alert and was conducting strict vigilance of the country’s airspace, a BBCUrdu report said.
Link: PAF on ‘high alert’ | Dawn

waste of money ...........they should put this money on the education of children ..... they should invest this money in tribal belt to educate them ....... and i have feeling this time american jet will come to bomb i do not know why but this what my heart is saying

Back
Top Bottom