What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

Ameen brother... Pak Army has declared war on their own people... Now they will realize that their guns cannot kill all the people of Pakistan... may the leaders of this Army be dragged onto the street and lynched and burned to death by their own Army juniors...

May Pak Airforce launch strikes at the homes of these Generals and Brigadiers and destroy them along with their families...

Thats all this Army wants anyway... Anarchy and chaos and civilwar in Pakistan at the commands of America... so let people help our Army in its objectives...
You and Jehangir are getting very close to violating forum policy that forbids supports for terrorism and terrorists.

Whether you disagree with the Army/GoP position on the Davis case should not be used to implicitly or explicitly show support for Taliban/AQ/LeJ etc. terrorists in Pakistan and elsewhere. The TTP/Aq and other groups have openly claimed responsibility for terrorist bombings against Pakistani civilians and security forces, and openly distributed barbaric videos showing beheadings and executions of civilians - the Army/GoP actions against them are completely justified.

You and Jehangir are getting very close to violating forum policy that forbids supports for terrorism and terrorists.

Whether you disagree with the Army/GoP position on the Davis case should not be used to implicitly or explicitly show support for Taliban/AQ/LeJ etc. terrorists in Pakistan and elsewhere. The TTP/Aq and other groups have openly claimed responsibility for terrorist bombings against Pakistani civilians and security forces, and openly distributed barbaric videos showing beheadings and executions of civilians - the Army/GoP actions against them are completely justified.

then army shouldn't yell recent drone attack in N.W

i am not the one supporting taliban ..... army is the one .......... for last many years it has been only terrorist element dieing in drone attack but all of sudden innocent died .......

Want the truth?

Its not the army... its the bastard govt tht is letting it happen!

Army is bound... have they not repeatedly said tht if the GoP allows them they can shot down the drones?

Its just an eyewash .... till we have a c.....a government who bows to Mo....king americ*nt govt... such things r bound to happen...Be it the killings of lahore or the bombing of a jirga in waziristan.

F...k ghardar regime.

Are you joking. Everyone knows the Pakistani army has more power than the weak Pakistani government. Pakistani army can any day declare marshall law, kick out zardari and gilani and rule Islamabd. Pakistani army always had more power than the Pakistani government that is why Pakistan has been under military dictatorship for most of its 63 year old history.

Theres no way on earth that Raymond Davis would be released and U.S. drones would attack Pakistani territory without the consent of Pakistan army.

Some of you ranting against the Army should realize who exactly is gaining from this, as is evident from posts by certain members on this forum.

The terrorists and extremist supporters are now taking full advantage of the situation to come out openly against anti-terrorism operations by the military. Confine your criticizm to the relevant events instead of making sweeping statements and condemnations.

Some of you ranting against the Army should realize who exactly is gaining from this, as is evident from posts by certain members on this forum.

The terrorists and extremist supporters are now taking full advantage of the situation to come out openly against anti-terrorism operations by the military. Confine your criticizm to the relevant events instead of making sweeping statements and condemnations.

i was debating i was not getting personal but some of the members are here getting personal although i have emailed Elmo but you can check page no 33...

Are you joking. Everyone knows the Pakistani army has more power than the weak Pakistani government. Pakistani army can any day declare marshall law, kick out zardari and gilani and rule Islamabd. Pakistani army always had more power than the Pakistani government that is why Pakistan has been under military dictatorship for most of its 63 year old history.

Theres no way on earth that Raymond Davis would be released and U.S. drone attacks would attack Pakistani territory without the consent of Pakistan army.

Let me repeat an argument made elsewhere - do Pakistanis want the Army to act constitutionally or not? What is evident so far is that the PA under Kiyani has stayed out of domestic politics in Pakistan as much as possible.

If Pakistanis want the Army to act constitutionally, then the Army's support for the PPP's decision to release Davis for the sake of not upsetting relations with the US and continued aid and economic support is the 'constitutionally correct' position to take.

If however you want the Army to act independently and be responsible and accountable, then Pakistanis need to assign the Army a constitutional role in decision making.

Pakistanis cannot have it both ways, with liberals screaming and whining about the Army 'influencing and interfering' in decision making, and the other side screaming and whining about the Army 'not influencing and interfering' in decision making.

Apparently both sides are hypocrites - they just want the Army to 'interfere and influence' in issues that only they care about.

Sir, your point is okay on this perspective but what is the need of this Army if it cannot punish a spy who was on Anti-Pakistan mission???

Want the truth?

Its not the army... its the bastard govt tht is letting it happen!

Army is bound... have they not repeatedly said tht if the GoP allows them they can shot down the drones?

Its just an eyewash .... till we have a c.....a government who bows to Mo....king americ*nt govt... such things r bound to happen...Be it the killings of lahore or the bombing of a jirga in waziristan.

F...k ghardar regime.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Try the us drones.

Bro Pak... I like you... We have had good discussions in the past... I also know that your dad is in the Army... Bro please try to understand that the people do not see it this way and plz think rationally for a while... This government is so incompetant that it does nt do a single thing without consulting the Army... please leave aside your emotions for a second and understand that it was the top brass of the Army that sold us out...

You need a son to father discussion... tell uncle what is the feeling of the common people on the ground... this forum I swear is very moderate in comparison to the real anger that is on the streets in Pakistan today...

Sir, your point is okay on this perspective but what is the need of this Army if it cannot punish a spy who was on Anti-Pakistan mission???

Yeah... like we did not spare any opportunity in the past to mention that we are with the Army... but then when the Army is willing to sell its own people in this manner... might as well start supporting the taliban... perhaps they ll look after their own!!!

Pathetic... we dont need to prove our patriotism to anyone... those who know us also know what we have done for our nation...

It is the Army which has to prove that it is on the side of Pakistan now... no one else... we all know about the Taliban from before... all this should go to show the ignorant people on this forum, why and how the terrorists gain sympathies and support... and if they cannot understand what people are trying to tell them, they should get a brain transplant!!!

Let me repeat an argument made elsewhere - do Pakistanis want the Army to act constitutionally or not? What is evident so far is that the PA under Kiyani has stayed out of domestic politics in Pakistan as much as possible.

If Pakistanis want the Army to act constitutionally, then the Army's support for the PPP's decision to release Davis for the sake of not upsetting relations with the US and continued aid and economic support is the 'constitutionally correct' position to take.

If however you want the Army to act independently and be responsible and accountable, then Pakistanis need to assign the Army a constitutional role in decision making.

Pakistanis cannot have it both ways, with liberals screaming and whining about the Army 'influencing and interfering' in decision making, and the other side screaming and whining about the Army 'not influencing and interfering' in decision making.

Apparently both sides are hypocrites - they just want the Army to 'interfere and influence' in issues that only they care about.

Accountable to whom bro Agnos?? Army accountable to PPP government?? Oh please yaar... you are way above that...

So ban me from this petty forum... freedom of speech gai bhar main... if you dont want to listen to someone telling you why something is happening then fine by me... close your ears and close your eyes...

You and everyone here knows that I do not support the Taliban and never will... I dont make it a point about hiding my affiliations (unlike many others on this forum)... I have nothing to fear and at least I have a clear concious... can you say the same about Pak Army today?? Why do you think people are showing this rage and anger towards Pak Army?? Perhaps it is time to get their act right... before its too late...

Back
Top Bottom