What's new

Pakistan defeats Bangladesh in a Thriller (ASIA CUP 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agar A ki jagah Z ki baat kro gy tou kisi ko smjh ni aiye ga :coffee: Phr bhi mene smjha yet no appreciation :disagree:
Tum ne mere comment ko sahi se samjh kr koi comment hi nahi diya! Kia khak appreciation! Balke apna bolne lagai! :agree:

latest brainwave :) .. Appoint Imran Khan as Indian cricket team coach. Pakistan me waise bhi kuchh kar nahi paa raha hai bechara! :partay:

Ohh Then it means you guys deserve haseena as ur PM lol :cheers:

U R one hallucinated indian... Hey lets ask this question from kohli and ashwin.. :woot:
main kahan bol raha hoon :cheesy:
do pakistani members bol rahe hain :pleasantry: :omghaha:

latest brainwave :) .. Appoint Imran Khan as Indian cricket team coach. Pakistan me waise bhi kuchh kar nahi paa raha hai bechara! :partay:
Was that supposed to be funny or offensive?

GUYS THRILLER COMES ONLY ONCE SO PREPARE FOR WINNING ASIA CUP AGAIN

1234678.jpg

Not possible. We haven't defeated Pakistan in last 15 years. Team Bangladesh is not capable to defeat Team Pakistan in Cricket. Other than that we can defeat them in any field. :yahoo:

By any field, can you explain a bit more? In which field Pakistan is behind Bangladesh?

If BD defeats Pakistan then we have more than a chance.

Poor Indians thought they had a chance lol... hahahaha #lala #Afridi #Boomboom #AsiaCup

Pakistan eliminated India twice in space of 3 days ... Indians go home and Pakistan through to the final..

By any field, can you explain a bit more? In which field Pakistan is behind Bangladesh?

Bangladeshi Taka is more valuable than Pakistani Rupee. In many social index also Bangladesh is far ahead of Pakistan. Ask @BDforever and Indian members here. They will agree with me.

Once these blue moon you also saw in India Pakistan home series 2013
Thank you for the reminder.
But frankly I dont care about these small defeats as long as we have the world cup. :D

Bangladeshi Taka is more valuable than Pakistani Rupee. In many social index also Bangladesh is far ahead of Pakistan. Ask @BDforever and Indian members here. They will agree with me.

lol ... the afghan currency is also valued more than Pakistanis ruppe that doesnt mean they are 'ahead'

basically all you 'dill jallay' from Pakistan ( indian , bangladesh , afghanistan ) are buring from the defeats thats have been handed to you and now trying to put burnol on the burn that Pakistan has given you all ... hahahaha

Tum ne mere comment ko sahi se samjh kr koi comment hi nahi diya! Kia khak appreciation! Balke apna bolne lagai! :agree:

Tum kya professor ho jin ki baat may smjhti rahn or apni nhi smjhaon :ashamed:

lol ... the afghan currency is also valued more than Pakistanis ruppe that doesnt mean they are 'ahead'

basically all you 'dill jallay' from Pakistan ( indian , bangladesh , afghanistan ) are buring from the defeats thats have been handed to you and now trying to put burnol on the burn that Pakistan has given you all ... hahahaha

This is your own media report. Not Indian, Bangladesh or Afghanistan !

Bangladesh way ahead of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom