What's new

Pakistan defeats Bangladesh in a Thriller (ASIA CUP 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need bowling attack of afghanistan then we will win anyway we have good batting lineup that is the only positive side from our side

You guys need a bowling attack of Pakistan and we can change complete bowling lineup and it will remain affective.

Chacha tharki hain larhkion main ghussai hoye hain gham kai bahanai.
Kia pata chacha ki he betyaan hoon aur un ka ghum dekha na gaya ho chacha se ..one thing is sure that Bangladeshi players and fans are very open in expression their emotion..it was more evident in Asia cup final in 2012

Kia pata chacha ki he betyaan hoon aur un ka ghum dekha na gaya ho chacha se ..one thing is sure that Bangladeshi players and fans are very open in expression their emotion..it was more evident in Asia cup final in 2012

They are stupid to be honest. They need to be more professional.

mast wali cheez hath lagi hai :)

ThickWaryFallowdeer.gif

LMAO! Looks like the girl wearing check shirt finds it hard to swallow pills, need some water.

Prolly guy hurt his knee too?

They are stupid to be honest. They need to be more professional.
I agree as long as players are concerned. I mean if you are too much scare of losing then you will surely going to lose. Mushafiq ur rahim dropped the catch simply for this reason. Concentration on game till the last moment is very important. Having feeling of joy or disappointment should come after match end. Its ok for spectator though

I agree as long as players are concerned. I mean if you are too much scare of losing then you will surely going to lose. Mushafiq ur rahim dropped the catch simply for this reason. Concentration on game till the last moment is very important. Having feeling of joy or disappointment should come after match end. Its ok for spectator though

Spectators need to be realistic too. I feel BD fans are too optimistic. In fact over optimistic. When you are over optimistic. it leads to disappointments. Like in this case.

LMAO! Looks like the girl wearing check shirt finds it hard to swallow pills, need some water.

Prolly guy hurt his knee too?

She was unsure whether to cry or not. Took the clue from her mate and then went on to bust the hysteria-charts.:lol:

Spectators need to be realistic too. I feel BD fans are too optimistic. In fact over optimistic. When you are over optimistic. it leads to disappointments. Like in this case.
yaar match was close and tense and so was the final of Asia cup 2012 and its natural to be sad when you are desperate for win but lose it by very small margin. People feel sad even if they dont express sadness in tears but its good to express yourself although others may take it as weakness but its natural

yaar match was close and tense and so was the final of Asia cup 2012 and its natural to be sad when you are desperate for win but lose it by very small margin. People feel sad even if they dont express sadness in tears but its good to express yourself although others may take it as weakness but its natural

It isn't just about this match. They are too optimistic. After defeat by Afghanistan it is stupid to see people keeping so much hope with the team. If this would have happened with Pakistan, people wouldn't have spent a single paisa to come and watch this match.

It isn't just about this match. They are too optimistic. After defeat by Afghanistan it is stupid to see people keeping so much hope with the team. If this would have happened with Pakistan, people wouldn't have spent a single paisa to come and watch this match.
Hope sustain life and if you lose one match it dont mean you should stop expecting good performance from your team in future. They scored 326 runs against Pakistan which was most by any team in this tournament so they had reasons to expect a win and we know it was not easy win for Pakistan either. Its good to be optimist as long as you don't keep your expectation too high and remeber same bangldesh defeated new zealand by 4-0 and we have seen how new zealand performed against India. Nothing is impossible in cricket on your day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom