What's new

Pakistan Day Parade On The Cards

Please Enlighten me who makes the Foreign policy? You post its nothing more than words from a big mouth...bring some facts not these LoL, hahahha and fun exclamations.

Thats the best you can say? What is you definition of army, 15-20 Generals ruling the country of 500,000 people in uniform?

Thats a long debate itself, i agree with you here that the re-employment and retirement benefits enjoyed by military is exceptional from others.

Well thats your conspiracy theory, i'm not commenting on this.

Every thing is "conspiracy theory" if against the Army but against the politicians "Figure and Facts" yehi tu masla hey anyway i respect your opinion.... but i have different like many in majority especially today

war with whom sir ? our forces are not in war they rented to fight and help USA for kill more and more extreamists . real war is if you stop USA to bomb us . you consider it war? you have tanks choppers gunship solder awacs and taliban have just AKs ? if its performence of pak army air force then what will happen with india ?

and what was army policy ? since 1999 they enjoy as puppet no-1 of USA . you mean to say army was really good that time pakistan was save great peaceful no drone attack no war no mess? this bloody policy is made by men in uniform .head of our problems is pakistani establishment not civil.

Exactly, my point...blame those who made these decisions, don't bring the whole institution responsible for such events. Any soldier is bound to obey the orders given to him, what you are failing to accept that SOLDIER never makes policy, he obeys it.

wow wow wow when comes matter of defence we tide there hands .forget sikender mizra -Operation Midnight Jackal -hanging of bhutto -throw BB gov - trash nawaz sharif-jail PM and his family-send pakistanis to jeddah without passport- resign of rafiq tarrar -lal masjid - jail hashmi for decades -emergancy - home arrest judges even there kids?

where the hell was tide up this so called brave force? for pakistanis you are lion for drones USA ***** cat? when time of work come you guys have lame excuses

policy will changed when GHQ like it and first step should be reduce budget of this huge force and numbers too .
The first part of this comment has nothing to do with ARMY, they were people in our history that made mistakes, does that proves that whole institution is responsible? These people should be held accountable for such decisions.

For the bold part...don't be so pessimist, things will change some time...the stand on NATO blockage is a recent example.

You see one of the points of any military parade is to instigate confidence and resolve of the masses into the military machinery. That is, this is one of the ways. Another way for achieving this can be, for instance, to justify the purchase of the single most expensive platform in PAF inventory valued at nearly USD $1 billion financed from the kitty of the Pakistani taxpayer, the Saab 2000 Erieye AWACS system. Or justifying the purchase of another expensive platform, the F-16 Block-52 financed at around USD $3 billion in total from the Pakistani taxpayers' kitty. By justifying, it is meant that the platforms are used for their intended purpose and not for show-boating during some air shows or parades.

Alas, when needed the most, both platforms proved to be as good as lame, sitting ducks whilst the Americans came in for the so-called OBL raid and when the Americans/Europeans went on a disgusting shooting spree and took 26 precious lives of the Pakistani soldiers.

Given the circumstances, it would be completely inappropriate to disregard one's concern about the point of parading these shiny platforms. Like the OP said, he would like the Air chief to present the PAF Block-52. Fair enough. But at the same time with what's happened, you cannot really fault another person who regards the PAF Block-52 as nothing more than an only-good-for-air-show jet.

I think most members on this thread are raising a valid point. The Pakistan Army has been found to be too meek and too scared to sufficiently address gross, severe violations of Pakistan's borders by foreign forces. The pretext of this humbleness is said to be, apparently, due to the reason that Pakistan doesn't want to get embroiled in a larger scenario than it currently is. The response that the Pakistanis actually saw on both occassions, was just some pictures in the newspapers of fat guys with bloated tummies appearing quite comfortable and trying to make angry faces. It makes the multi-billion dollar purchases appear as if they were bought for presentation purposes and doing silly air maneuvers.

Similarly you cannot fault a person who thinks the 'SHOW OF STRENGTH' perception is hilarious at best. Because, when it mattered the most, the show-cased instruments of strength were justing sitting on their ^$$es. If the foreign forces ever wanted to shake a layman Pakistani's confidence in their army, with what's happened, I'd have to say they have an achievement of some sorts.

Enough of this ranting and whining
if anyone has problem with the way Pakistan is being run then discuss it some where else without degrading the flag and its people

a friendly advise to create a separate thread if you need to moan about the state of affairs of the country but ensure that you dont make yourself look pathetic

almost every post made by a certain member here deserved an infraction its a shame that it had to come down to this but rules apply equally to everyone despite your rank or your flag.

DO NOT TROLL

Guys, I have learned from reliable sources that the authorities plan to hold the long awaited Pakistan Day Parade on 23rd March. The news was further confirmed when it was reported that the Pakistan PM, who is on a visit to Qatar, invited the head of that country to be the guest of honour for the auspicious occasion. Can't wait to see the air chef lead the run in in a Block-52. :pakistan:

they should display all the new toys of the army and airforce!!!

Enough of this ranting and whining
if anyone has problem with the way Pakistan is being run then discuss it some where else without degrading the flag and its people

a friendly advise to create a separate thread if you need to moan about the state of affairs of the country but ensure that you dont make yourself look pathetic

almost every post made by a certain member here deserved an infraction its a shame that it had to come down to this but rules apply equally to everyone despite your rank or your flag.

DO NOT TROLL

Raptor has become increasingly aggressive!

I wonder if someone took over his account.

Raptor has become increasingly aggressive!

I wonder if someone took over his account.

It is not, we must use voice against the corruptions and collapse systems in traditional Pakistan cultures and some elements.

Make it correct rightly. Hope you can do same.

Penumbra, does Pakistan make you feel proud of anything this year/last year?

It is not, we must use voice against the corruptions and collapse systems in traditional Pakistan cultures and some elements.

Make it correct rightly. Hope you can do same.

Penumbra, does Pakistan make you feel proud of anything this year/last year?

those who are angry on posts sir they don't know how much its sad for me to look my country bombed . its bring tear in eyes when i see they come do there job and go and we just look at them . its make days full of stress and night sleepless .i have no words to explain how much i feel pain in last 5 years. there is limit of this mess . its gonna end some day ? i ask from whom to give us back our sovereignty ? i was member of Arabic forums and just quit it all because what we have left ? what should a patriotic pakistani do else bashing on his employs and those who allow it ? i become cool and just relax after a day with navy otherwise i was so so depress last week . i can't see my countrymen being butchered by USA nato daily.i was never banned since 2007 but after raid on OBL its make me crazy like i have to kill Americans or kill myself .enough is enough where we are heading ?in simple word HUM KIS KE HATHOON PER APNA KHOON TILASH KERY ?if i never love pakistan nor i care my country i will must stay cool even its go to hell but my anger come out and i feel stress pressure and sad because simply i love my country and i cant see whatever going on .

those who hurt i am sorry but my brothers i hurt from pakistan 1000s time more and at the end this come out in my posts .i lose my temper .but after i meet a SSGN guy on board f-22p i come cool i will never forget that commando when he salute us and we have talk .

Pakistan Day Parade-
To show the might of Pakistan Army- NO-

Until we cannot stop the drones- there is no need for that- it will just be fake ego boost-

Mirage 5000 bhai do you want to become a real mirage (the desert one) ?

guy some one has to go there and record the parade in full hd that would be best thing to see 23 march parade in full hd crap old ptv camera till backward and old cameras to much taxes they even charge mosques to ptv tv tax shame on gov.

Mirage 5000 bhai do you want to become a real mirage (the desert one) ?

nope i would like to become jf-17 now lolz

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

guy some one has to go there and record the parade in full hd that would be best thing to see 23 march parade in full hd crap old ptv camera till backward and old cameras to much taxes they even charge mosques to ptv tv tax shame on gov.

bhai ager ye prade October main kara deen to main record ker laoon ga hahahahah

Hehe- the parade should be held on 26 March- thats exactly one day after my arrival in Pakistan-

Mirage bhai- october bohot agay hai- pehlay hi itnay salon saber kia hai- no way-

Back
Top Bottom