What's new

Pakistan Day Parade On The Cards

you can ask 4 days early buddy . its not an issue yaar . kon hai tumhra manager ager main hota to de deta 1 hafta phly bhi koi masla nhi hai yaar :lol:

you can ask 4 days early buddy . its not an issue yaar . kon hai tumhra manager ager main hota to de deta 1 hafta phly bhi koi masla nhi hai yaar :lol:

abay hud hai- pehlay khud apnay liye to lay lay march ki chuttian :lol:-
october mein kya ww3 dekhnay anay hai?-

those who are angry on posts sir they don't know how much its sad for me to look my country bombed . its bring tear in eyes when i see they come do there job and go and we just look at them . its make days full of stress and night sleepless .i have no words to explain how much i feel pain in last 5 years. there is limit of this mess . its gonna end some day ? i ask from whom to give us back our sovereignty ? i was member of Arabic forums and just quit it all because what we have left ? what should a patriotic pakistani do else bashing on his employs and those who allow it ? i become cool and just relax after a day with navy otherwise i was so so depress last week . i can't see my countrymen being butchered by USA nato daily.i was never banned since 2007 but after raid on OBL its make me crazy like i have to kill Americans or kill myself .enough is enough where we are heading ?in simple word HUM KIS KE HATHOON PER APNA KHOON TILASH KERY ?if i never love pakistan nor i care my country i will must stay cool even its go to hell but my anger come out and i feel stress pressure and sad because simply i love my country and i cant see whatever going on .

those who hurt i am sorry but my brothers i hurt from pakistan 1000s time more and at the end this come out in my posts .i lose my temper .but after i meet a SSGN guy on board f-22p i come cool i will never forget that commando when he salute us and we have talk .

I respect your thoughtful and depression and your strong love for Pakistan.

Being Pakistani myself, I am not happy with the mentality of stubborn Pakistani government and selfish Army/Musharraf/Kiyani who are the responsible to permit US green signal to bomb Pakistan daily. I was a staunch strong supporter of Pakistan but be realistic now we have to keep distance away from Pakistan headaches. You know the good example- for example- your father who are heavily involved in drinking alcoholic and drugs, what can you do to him? obey his order or leave him? It is same way applied to the traditional Pakistan cultures historically (almost sixty-five year old). If Pakistan can do good things honestly in leaderships, our pride will be honor and respect more than anything.

Should we celebrate Parade fooling day? How many innocent low-quality cheap innocent Pakistani dead? How many soldiers died?

Yes, forth F-22P construction I have visited in Karachi port was awesome, however, it wouldn't save Pakistan coasts. Please don't kill yourself for nothing, Pakistan itself choose wrong decisions many times, I fed up.

I respect your thoughtful and depression and your strong love for Pakistan.

Being Pakistani myself, I am not happy with the mentality of stubborn Pakistani government and selfish Army/Musharraf/Kiyani who are the responsible to permit US green signal to bomb Pakistan daily. I was a staunch strong supporter of Pakistan but be realistic now we have to keep distance away from Pakistan headaches. You know the good example- for example- your father who are heavily involved in drinking alcoholic and drugs, what can you do to him? obey his order or leave him? It is same way applied to the traditional Pakistan cultures historically (almost sixty-five year old). If Pakistan can do good things honestly in leaderships, our pride will be honor and respect more than anything.

Should we celebrate Parade fooling day? How many innocent low-quality cheap innocent Pakistani dead? How many soldiers died?

Yes, forth F-22P construction I have visited in Karachi port was awesome, however, it wouldn't save Pakistan coasts. Please don't kill yourself for nothing, Pakistan itself choose wrong decisions many times, I fed up.

i agree with you dear and i know what you are talking is right way to keep cool yourself but there is no control on emotions here . for me its like can't leave can't stay on it .i don't know what is future what will be after all this going on . but one thing i know pakistan hurt more then make us happy in recent years . still even i angry i turn back on it .

The best way to confirm wether its happening or not, just ask anyone who lives in Islamabad especially in G6 sector, if they see an activities or movement of Army's heavy equipment.

The best way to confirm wether its happening or not, just ask anyone who lives in Islamabad especially in G6 sector, if they see an activities or movement of Army's heavy equipment.

no sir its so early may be last 10 days of march not now .

no sir its so early may be last 10 days of march not now .

In order to organize such a large parade you need massive logistical support, being involved in logistics by myself, I know how difficult it is to plan and then execute there are so many factors involve and one of them is storage area for the participating equipment and with my experience and what I used to see, they come atleast one and a half month prior to the parade day and stay at least one month beyond the parade date. i hope you have go my point now. If the parade is realy happening then the equipment would have already started coming in.

In order to organize such a large parade you need massive logistical support, being involved in logistics by myself, I know how difficult it is to plan and then execute there are so many factors involve and one of them is storage area for the participating equipment and with my experience and what I used to see, they come atleast one and a half month prior to the parade day and stay at least one month beyond the parade date. i hope you have go my point now. If the parade is realy happening then the equipment would have already started coming in.

may be they will make same like 2007 sir equipment will be stored in sports complex .

Whatever it is but today 99% population of this nation against any kind of Military related stuff either Parade, training, exercise or even buying weapons. And if those who think my claim is wrong hold your mic and go to any City street, market etc....

A parade is to see the pride of the nation NOT disgust of the nation.

All the forces disgust the nation to the core - they're about to be put in the same scale as that of Pakistan Police. I feel sorry for those patriotic jawans though - who took an oath to bleed themselves for the safety of the motherland.

Why do we need a fckng parade and what for?

Those who don't want to see the parade turn off the TV on 23rd March or switch to any other Channel. Just stop whining please.

All the forces disgust the nation to the core - they're about to be put in the same scale as that of Pakistan Police. I feel sorry for those patriotic jawans though - who took an oath to bleed themselves for the safety of the motherland.

i second that- :tup:-

Those who don't want to see the parade turn off the TV on 23rd March or switch to any other Channel. Just stop whining please.

i second that too- :blink:-

my innocent fellow Pakistani. the nation has its part in the state of the affairs.

we kept our eyes closed when secterian terrorists were only killing Shias and Ahmedis
we kept our eyes closed when hate literature was being distributed and Mosques and madrassahs were becoming terror camps
we praised the Burka brothers and we condemned the Lal Masjid operation
we condemned the American aid and interference but we welcomed the Saudi money & their ideology in our society.

So like they say in Punjabi

Hoor chupo..

Cursing the army and police is not going to help or turn the clocks.

While you are at it.
Do tell me how are the TTP and Al Qaeda terrorists who behead our soldiers and civilans are able to mix and hide in our population?
Because some people among us are giving them refuge.

Do you know that Shaikh Khalid Mehmood was found in a female Jamat Islami activist house in Pindi? And that ugly fat coward was not even related to her? How do you or the Jamat Islami explain that in terms of Islam?

Drone strikes are the result of our own double standards and allowing ourselves to be radicalised and intolerant towards the weaker members of our society. So I say again

Hoor choopo

and by the way Pakistan Army Zindabad

if anyone is disgusted by that then he can go to Afghanistan or India

^^^^^
Irfan Baloch - wow I salute you sir, thanks for exposing the wrist slashers, we do not need patriots like them.

Back
Top Bottom