What's new

Pakistan Day Parade On The Cards

oh mara windi last time be chootiya banaya tha ISPR ne, i don't believe this news.

It's a very good news indeed. People talking about money should first do some research on the matter. Money was never the issue in last 3 years when Parade was not held, it was always the security. The money this parade needs can easily be taken out of PM or President house's weekly budget. Plus, Military have separate funds for these kinds of activities and Government provides money for it as well, at least I find it better if that money is going to be used on Morale boasting of the Nation and show of strength to the World, it's still better than going into Politicians' pockets, if not used in the right way, which we all know how rightly the money is used by our politicians.

No war has destroyed Pakistan that much. how can u declare it small. we have been in war since years.

dude i was saying any war no matter how small in scale as an example i wasnt saying wot is small

i should explain better no country should hold a parade when there is war going on even if it is extremely small in scale until it is over

Will be great to see the pics of the parade and the toys on show

Guys, I have learned from reliable sources that the authorities plan to hold the long awaited Pakistan Day Parade on 23rd March. The news was further confirmed when it was reported that the Pakistan PM, who is on a visit to Qatar, invited the head of that country to be the guest of honour for the auspicious occasion. Can't wait to see the air chef lead the run in in a Block-52. :pakistan:

that is a good step... :tup:

show some solidarity boys, a much needed one ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the purpose of parade is to show strength to adversaries and to give a message to those who are planning against us…don’t consider TTP/BLA as your only threat...there are various hidden/ un-accounted severe threats too.

If you have taken the road to bashing your armed forces, I think it would be better if you start with ones who were waiting for a tiny mistake in the defence structure since a long time…they waited a lot, considered our weaknesses, analyzed the worst & best case scenarios, created diversions and attacked finally. Each time they were given applause from the Nuts sitting in the Govt. Once they were done, they started a media war and advocated their moves… we all know who played which roles in the aftermath of these attacks.These “so called friends” have left no stone unturned in humiliating Pak military by reaching the utmost level of betrayal…they deserve an applause too.

Have you ever wondered why Pakistan has not knocked U.N’s door? Or why Pakistan hasn’t filed its case in International Court of Justice? Why we took so much time in re-thinking our Foreign policy?...and why did this Mansoor Ijaz popped up and got the limelight when Pakistan was rethinking its Foreign policy?

Lastly you know what they have over 1800+ Think Tanks(ref Top 25 countries/regions with largest number of think tanks 2011 - China.org.cn ) in their country which play important role in planning their foreign policy. How many Pakistan has 10-20 maximum? Do they have any say in the foreign policy of the country…NO?

There can be either friends or enemies but not both at the same time, mutual interests are important but what is even more important is the price one has to pay for such interests…the BOMB and SUGAR policy cannot stand any longer. If we don’t re-assess our Foreign policy they will keep on betraying us again and again…and each time they will come up with some legitimate (not actual) reasons & money to shut mouths of our leaders.

Total useless post. So according to you, country like Pakistan need 500 think tanks ? lol

Pakistan armed forces doing NOTHING and Fanboyz of Army always saying "We have better training, we have better pilots etc"

The people of this nation DAMN care about what pilot training and what military equipment this Army owned. They just care about the DEFENCE of nation and the people. Such equipments and Army training totally useless for the people of Pakistan. So total useless Army.

If you take a look properly on the situation, condition and performance of this ARMED forces from past 10 years you will get the answer without any calcualtion. The performance is almost "ZERO". No security, No Sovereignty, Daily Drone attacks, GHQ, Mehran base attacks, OBL raid and many more.

"sedhay alfaaz may pore koom galyaan nikaal rahe hain leave the forum and ask the people you will know better thn about military performance"

Better to sell military equipments to other countries, go and ask the people of Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Balochistan, KPK about "Pakistan Army performance" and you will get the superb answer!

Morale just build with the performance not with Parade and talk .... No matter how capable the military

101% Agreed with Imran Khan Post.

Please give us a LIST of proud achievements this year/last year for Parade reasons?

Specific lists or just show drama?

Please give us a LIST of proud achievements this year/last year for Parade reasons?

Specific lists or just show drama?

i am so sorry sir to inform you that you waste your time on me . at this time i have no good feeling good words or sympathy with poor Pakistani forces .all i know they are useless and they are not worthy to called armed forces .as a simple Pakistani i have simple thoughts .

101% agreed.. No Answer just "We have better training we have better pilot"

Best Peformance by PAF's F-16 in a Parade!

Last edited by a moderator:
Total useless post. So according to you, country like Pakistan need 500 think tanks ? lol

Pakistan armed forces doing NOTHING and Fanboyz of Army always saying "We have better training, we have better pilots etc"

The people of this nation DAMN care about what pilot training and what military equipment this Army owned. They just care about the DEFENCE of nation and the people. Such equipments and Army training totally useless for the people of Pakistan. So total useless Army.

If you take a look properly on the situation, condition and performance of this ARMED forces from past 10 years you will get the answer without any calcualtion. The performance is almost "ZERO". No security, No Sovereignty, Daily Drone attacks, GHQ, Mehran base attacks, OBL raid and many more.

"sedhay alfaaz may pore koom galyaan nikaal rahe hain leave the forum and ask the people you will know better thn about military performance"

Better to sell military equipments to other countries, go and ask the people of Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Balochistan, KPK about "Pakistan Army performance" and you will get the superb answer!

Morale just build with the performance not with Parade and talk .... No matter how capable the military

101% Agreed with Imran Khan Post.

Well first of the problem is that people like you and the public consider these issues as just one Magic wand problem. Things are not so simple that you can change in any moment.

You,Imran and others of your mindset blame army for the foreign policy and the attacks on them. If you consider your country at war, then you have to expect such outcomes too. You talk about poor defence and poor internal security, you fail to understand the changing global politics in the time when these attacks were made. You blame army for poor security because you think its their decision that they are operating in FATA? Is it really army who decides or the Govt?

You talk about sovereignty you fail to accept who makes the policies and who initiated this Mitti pao policy…was National Assembly suppose to debate and ask for Foreign policy revival or Army? Was APC and Govt responsible for not implementing their resolution or Army? …in a nutshell its not what a General or politician says its what implemented on paper.

With such narrow and limited minds you people only have army to be blamed…because deep inside you think that a man with a gun can save you, just like your bodyguard…but that’s unfortunately not possible because you have tied his hands. Its simple, we change the policy and we will get results…its up to you accept this as the only solution on just keep on screaming on the forums, nothing will change.

LOL narrow minded people are actually "YOU not us" you people GE GE hazoor people in Pakistan.. hahahaha what a funny post... another joke "National Assembly" hahahahahhaha seriously before post anything at-least do some research WHO MAKE PAKISTAN FOREIGN POLICY and about "National Assembly" We know koon koon kesay akar is "National Assembly" may bheta hey and with the approval and Support of "WHOM".

Please Enlighten me who makes the Foreign policy? You post its nothing more than words from a big mouth...bring some facts not these LoL, hahahha and fun exclamations.

This Army is the biggest THREAT for this state. This Army leaderaan and begerat generals like Musharaf, Zia sold Pakistan. Afghanistan ko apnay baap ka maal samaj rakha hey... This Army not capable to handle Afghanistan with her policy. The destory pakistan more then USA or India. I am Anti-US-Govt and anti-Indian person on this forum from last many years... but still "Pakistan army is the top-enemy of this nation"

Thats the best you can say? What is you definition of army, 15-20 Generals ruling the country of 500,000 people in uniform?

Nor in USA nor in any Country Generals, Brigadiers owned housing Societies, nor generals officiers have 2 - 5 BMW and Mercs in their home and their children not following the rules.. at-least nor in USA nor in Europe. ACCEPT narrow minded person ACCEPT reality rather thn defending this useless Army.. you are sitting in home and defending ... go and ask the people of FATA Wazirstan where everyday drone killed 100 of civilians ask them ... jab beta baap maa marti hey TAB Kya hota hey... ye ghar bhaeet kar batain karna bara asaan hey!

Thats a long debate itself, i agree with you here that the re-employment and retirement benefits enjoyed by military is exceptional from others.

ARMY is a only CHOKEEDAAR THATS it this ARMY is CHOKEEDAAR OF NATION not BAAP of this nation...

not interested to talk with narrow minded people especially like YOU who always think from the ARMY perspective. You think these politicians can do anything ???? who WHENEVER try to do anything they got "KILLED" or "GADAAR KARAAR" .... most of them got killed. Simple Army put Islamic ideology parties like Fazul-e-Rehman party when they feel any politician try to do something different without getting approval from this establishment... Establishment use MONEY and POWER to stop his/her agenda. Mostly Establishment use Islamic Parties for "Yahoodi lobi karar do" or Politicians "Put gun-on-head" we know what this army did from 70, 91, 99, 2007.

I AM STILL BIG Supporter of Pakistan Military but only those WHO ARE STANDING ON THE BORDERS not these BEGERAT GENERALS and MILITARY LEADERS from whom 100 200 Soldiers who took oath TO DEFEND PAKISTAN not defend these ***** standing on the Rawalpindi, Islamabad FOOTPATH to defend their CARS and these generals!

"ACCEPT" this Army destroy Pakistan more then ANYONE!

Well thats your conspiracy theory, i'm not commenting on this.

Back
Top Bottom