What's new

Pakistan Day Parade On The Cards

its still 1.5 months to go, sorry but last year you(windjammer) also said that it will happen, but it got cancelled. So its to early....

Dude, I am not in the decision making committee or something, I can only convey what I find out from those connected with the system, however, due to security concerns, certain decisions have to be re-considered.

@ Imran Khan, please stay away from bootleg liqueur. :D

I wonder where the money for this will come from?
Unless the military is planning to finance this all by themselves?

I am not too sure if this is such a good idea. We are going through a severe economic crunch right now and we are also fighting a war. I am sure the money can be put into better use such as upgrading the hardware or spending that money on development. Our FC boys especially in Balochistan are severely short on equipment and most importantly training, i am sure the money would be much better spent over there. I have my reservations regarding Pakistan Day Parade, i dont think at this time this is such a good idea.

Does Pakistani forces do parade in any other the celebrating days, i.e 14th Aug.? like India do on 26th Jan Republic day.

Q pagal bana rahay ho Windjammer Bahi .... Phlay Dukh kam dye is Hakumat/Military ne.
No Defence day airshow, No IDEAS, No military pared. :drag:

False flags you know. They usually have a very short lifespan on PDF.....:P

Please avoid such accusations until proven otherwise.
Differing opinion are no prerequisite of branding false flags and traitors.
Thats not a bandwagon I have ever seen you on.

are we talking about 23 march prade right i think its not goinh to happen army busy wont happen this year to :undecided:

yaar not possible... huge investment money required for just single parade... just assume...

1 Tank, 1 Fighterjet, 1 Gunship Heli, 10 Soldiers along with Tank, Aircraft Pilot and Gunship pilot. For just 1 Tank 1 Heli 1 aircraft with training day and parade exercise for parade you have at least 1 lac PK-R rupees include Food and security of the parade...

man for such HUGE MASSIVE Parade like Pakistan have (Aircrafts, Tanks, Helicopters, Gunships, Air Refuellers, AWACS, Nuclear Missile Mobiles, Missile Launchers... you have $$$$ for just 1 parade!

not gonna happen parades dont happen when we are in the middle of war no matter how small in scale lets just solve the america and nato issue then when this government goes we can have all the parades we want

not gonna happen parades dont happen when we are in the middle of war no matter how small in scale lets just solve the america and nato issue then when this government goes we can have all the parades we want

No war has destroyed Pakistan that much. how can u declare it small. we have been in war since years.

very good idea for face palm man . lolz what they did to make prade and showcase missiles ? if they have any shame left thy should come in public without uniforms :lol: if i was solder of this force long before resign and work even in restaurant for dish wash . because the money they take is HARAM they paid for defend pakistani land air and sea and save pakistani public from aggressors but they are doing nothing of this they even never try to stop those who bomb pakistanis daily .so its pure haram money they take salary .now are going to waste more millions of rupees for show case this power show . i wish its not happen we already seen these aid gifted weapons many times which used against pakistanis or rusted .same apply on jets they are buy from our HALAL money for joy ride and exersises of some rich guys for enjoy . but when enemy fly over pakistan even come till abitabad this air force was sleeping tight after eat dinner from our money .:tdown:

Well the purpose of parade is to show strength to adversaries and to give a message to those who are planning against us…don’t consider TTP/BLA as your only threat...there are various hidden/ un-accounted severe threats too.

If you have taken the road to bashing your armed forces, I think it would be better if you start with ones who were waiting for a tiny mistake in the defence structure since a long time…they waited a lot, considered our weaknesses, analyzed the worst & best case scenarios, created diversions and attacked finally. Each time they were given applause from the Nuts sitting in the Govt. Once they were done, they started a media war and advocated their moves… we all know who played which roles in the aftermath of these attacks.These “so called friends” have left no stone unturned in humiliating Pak military by reaching the utmost level of betrayal…they deserve an applause too.

Have you ever wondered why Pakistan has not knocked U.N’s door? Or why Pakistan hasn’t filed its case in International Court of Justice? Why we took so much time in re-thinking our Foreign policy?...and why did this Mansoor Ijaz popped up and got the limelight when Pakistan was rethinking its Foreign policy?

Lastly you know what they have over 1800+ Think Tanks(ref Top 25 countries/regions with largest number of think tanks 2011 - China.org.cn ) in their country which play important role in planning their foreign policy. How many Pakistan has 10-20 maximum? Do they have any say in the foreign policy of the country…NO?

There can be either friends or enemies but not both at the same time, mutual interests are important but what is even more important is the price one has to pay for such interests…the BOMB and SUGAR policy cannot stand any longer. If we don’t re-assess our Foreign policy they will keep on betraying us again and again…and each time they will come up with some legitimate (not actual) reasons & money to shut mouths of our leaders.

no need for parade!!! BILLIONS WILL BE WASTED & ALSO THREAT OF AN ATTACK it will be humiliating worse then mehran base attack if god forbid it happens!!!

Would like to see such an event in Pakistan to see Pakistan's forces on display.

Back
Top Bottom