What's new

Pakistan Day Parade On The Cards

i mean the nation vote for PPPP and ties the militery hands to bring marshal law and then whin about govt?!!

next time they will vote for same people again and whin again, and dont start the crap that people are ignorant , No they arent, they simply just trust their leaders of PPPP

I hope this parade is better than the rest.

Such parades are a mark of defiance and resilience of a nation that refuses to bow down to the challenges and setbacks.
When the 9/11 atrocity happened the whole nation was in shock and depressed yet some patriot Americans took out their American flags and waved them from the windows and it was little such things that electrified the whole nation and it said that it wont bow down to such devastating atrocity. No one cursed the security forces, no one cursed the military and no one cursed the people who raised these flags but they stood behind them despite the failure to stop the terrorists.
It is that zeal and the energy that raises the nations and those who are only whining and crying they just die in obscurity and no one cares about them.
You should not give up your right to live and right to celebrate your identity, no matter how mad the things get.
All moaners do spare few thoughts for the people from other nations who have seen even worse in the past and present times and take it as an inspiration to stand tall and defiant and let out a war cry that you refuse to accept defeat. Or the least you can do is stop moaning and cursing the ones who are actually doing it for you and the rest of the nation.

my innocent fellow Pakistani. the nation has its part in the state of the affairs.

we kept our eyes closed when secterian terrorists were only killing Shias and Ahmedis
we kept our eyes closed when hate literature was being distributed and Mosques and madrassahs were becoming terror camps
we praised the Burka brothers and we condemned the Lal Masjid operation
we condemned the American aid and interference but we welcomed the Saudi money & their ideology in our society.

So like they say in Punjabi

Hoor chupo..

Cursing the army and police is not going to help or turn the clocks.

While you are at it.
Do tell me how are the TTP and Al Qaeda terrorists who behead our soldiers and civilans are able to mix and hide in our population?
Because some people among us are giving them refuge.

Do you know that Shaikh Khalid Mehmood was found in a female Jamat Islami activist house in Pindi? And that ugly fat coward was not even related to her? How do you or the Jamat Islami explain that in terms of Islam?

Drone strikes are the result of our own double standards and allowing ourselves to be radicalised and intolerant towards the weaker members of our society. So I say again

Hoor choopo

and by the way Pakistan Army Zindabad

if anyone is disgusted by that then he can go to Afghanistan or India

Kia Irfan Bhai aap tho watt laga dete ho banday ki... :D

Please show some humbleness to us youngsters for being (over) emotional about our forces. We grow up with a dream to join Pakistan forces with all those mambo jambo stories in text books about Maj. Aziz Bhatti and Rashid Minhas etc and when they do not deliver when they're needed we tend to despise them for not doing their job right - save the borders from outside aggressions and break the enemy's teeth.

Aor wah re wah... Army-top-brass walo ko disgustful kehne par aap hamain Afghanistan or India walo ko dena chahte ho... itni bezti... ye kaha ka insaf hay bhai koi crticise bhe nai karay ga in Jarnailo ko abb...

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

criticism is fine but it should'nt be confused with disgraceful insulting.
its not just you youngsters who are disappointed with the civil and military leadership but people in Uniform are also equally emotionally charged

but that doesnt mean you start denouncing the ideology and our identity and start disrespecting the very day which we mark as our national day. a lot of grown ups here in Pakistan and Washington are moaning a lot about our military leadership so its not just you who is doing something unique.

while we all have the right to criticize, do allow ourselves why we are in this mess? why do you think Zardari and Nawaz are still smiling because it is us who will still vote for them. it is us who are demanding bribes and wont do our job. it is us who praise the terrorists. tell me why we have so far failed to even convict a single terrorist? be it a mass killer of us all or a sectarian terrorist. do you blame generals for that too? generals and agencies have played their part but it is us who allowed them to do that and we are not that innocent in this whole affair.

but now that we are realizing that this is all messed up then do something different shall we? study, work hard, dont bully the weak, be considerate to the disadvantaged start from home and give up our own weaknesses and more importantly

show the world that we can still turn around. Mayusi is a Sin. remember that. have faith in Allah and show that world that we can still bounce back.

crying like pathetic losers would only attract trolls who will never sympathise with you, they will put more salt on your wounds.
remember that the national parades are a defiance and show of will and determination against all odds

whats the point of parading and chest thumping when everything is sweet and calm? why not do it when it matters? the guys on the frontlines need your support not your curses.

and the guys who are leading them have been through this fire when they were young. dont just curse them because its a popular sentiment. Generals are accused of being cowards but thats not entirely true they know that it is not doing anything rash like Sadam who didnt care how many millions of his people died. Americans have not declared an open war but if they do then I promise you that everyone of us will get a chance.
yes everyone, so be prepared.

I totally agree with Sir Irfan we need to support armed forces despite the fact we are facing huge humiliation around the world due to unprotected borders, terrorist attacks, drone attacks, the most recent humiliation i faced when i heard NATO supply is open via Pak airspace which is more efficient, secure and speedy as compare to land route so mayoos hony ki need nahi ha bagairat hony ki need ha. Pak Fauj Zindabad.

nice post i already come out from that mindset after i was with them . you are right what we did was emotional act .even we do it as much as we can nothing gonna change .i agree we should unite and think positive at this time when we should unite and never cry but stay more patriotic then ever . our unity our pride and our country need us more then ever . i already sorry abut my posts and i will again sorry .what happen was really in emotions and not the solution . the best thing happen next day when i was going on board PNS zulfiqar i was thinking same . if you don't like them if you hate them and if they don't deserve to be respected then why are you here today ? i ask my self answer was no i never hate them ever they are mine and i am for them . when i reached up i see a SSGN golder salute us and never lay down his hand down until all of us never reached up .its show they respect us .even i think i don't deserve it as i always bash on navy . it was really hard time to control my emotions there .:cry:

if it was happen few days early i will never post it i am sure . our forces are great and they are from us . they think like we think .i was talking to a sailer he said not nation abuse us but we abuse ourself too but what we have choices ? you guys can say can do can support whatever but we just follow orders thats it .

criticism is fine but it should'nt be confused with disgraceful insulting.
its not just you youngsters who are disappointed with the civil and military leadership but people in Uniform are also equally emotionally charged

but that doesnt mean you start denouncing the ideology and our identity and start disrespecting the very day which we mark as our national day. a lot of grown ups here in Pakistan and Washington are moaning a lot about our military leadership so its not just you who is doing something unique.

while we all have the right to criticize, do allow ourselves why we are in this mess? why do you think Zardari and Nawaz are still smiling because it is us who will still vote for them. it is us who are demanding bribes and wont do our job. it is us who praise the terrorists. tell me why we have so far failed to even convict a single terrorist? be it a mass killer of us all or a sectarian terrorist. do you blame generals for that too? generals and agencies have played their part but it is us who allowed them to do that and we are not that innocent in this whole affair.

but now that we are realizing that this is all messed up then do something different shall we? study, work hard, dont bully the weak, be considerate to the disadvantaged start from home and give up our own weaknesses and more importantly

show the world that we can still turn around. Mayusi is a Sin. remember that. have faith in Allah and show that world that we can still bounce back.

crying like pathetic losers would only attract trolls who will never sympathise with you, they will put more salt on your wounds.
remember that the national parades are a defiance and show of will and determination against all odds

whats the point of parading and chest thumping when everything is sweet and calm? why not do it when it matters? the guys on the frontlines need your support not your curses.

and the guys who are leading them have been through this fire when they were young. dont just curse them because its a popular sentiment. Generals are accused of being cowards but thats not entirely true they know that it is not doing anything rash like Sadam who didnt care how many millions of his people died. Americans have not declared an open war but if they do then I promise you that everyone of us will get a chance.
yes everyone, so be prepared.

gr8 ARTICLE but what you want from us blind support.
first of all my brother let me clear u one simple thing
"when we criticize army plz plz plz dont bring the whole army in it, as a pakistani and all pakistanis loves army minus top brass"

but now that we are realizing that this is all messed up: plz also explain why things gets messedup who did it, dont we have to make those accountable for there acts.

mausi is sin: nice word but it should be direct not towards people of pakistan but army top brass, plz have some faith on us and stand like a nation not like some........

Americans have not declared an open war
and wait till the achieve all there objectives??????????
accept it that
1. is our military brass is the dumbest one.
2. they are not loyal to nation
(when every knew that target is not afghanistan its pakistan, when they allowed america, ok at the time we were not in position to say NO, then atleast they can contain them, why huge bunker type of embassy, black water, boots on ground, raymond davis, etc)

still bro there will be no prade this year or next until there an change of power in pakitan to whach indian and comment on that on :pdf:

its a blessing in disguise.wats the use of wasting millions on just a parade when pakistanis r dying of hunger through out the country.secondly pakistan at present is in no position to show her military power to the whole world when the world has already seen the truth about readiness, capabilities and decision making ability of our military and political leadership.

Hail Windy ...... You fooled us one more time and look how many thanks he got just for fun . :girl_wacko: :rofl:
NO OFFENCE but way to go windy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom