What's new

Pakistan Day Parade 2019

No camera, no phone, no lighter/cigarettes, fukin hot weather (killer sunshine)..

Bhai yeh show sirf janoni logoun k liye hai.
i don't know about the rest of the lot but half of them actually get the passes for showing off.....last year, as soon as i handed in the passes to my wife, she took a pic and it went straight to her IG, later in the day she showed me her IG feed and man it was full of her friends showing off their passes....heck there was a war over who got the blue lane pass and who got the green & yellow ..... but the reality is what you said, it does not worth it unless you are are retiree and want to relive that junoon

Heard that the jets will be armed

I assure you that I mean no offence by this but the person who told you that isn't very sharp in the noggin and is either lying him/herself or is a simpleton victim of a disingenuous liar.

Can we please stop holding it every fucking year?
its gotten dull.

Lets do it every 3 years instead.

How about you only watch it after every 3 years? Fixes the problem for the both of us.

Last edited:
:taz::pissed::butcher:

i never been to it, not even once....however reading the instruction and amount of security that i saw in previous times, am guessing it doesn't worth the hassle, one can't take camera, no mobile phone, then what the pug, when i can't even take a selfie at the parade ground......

i tried to get entry pass for 6th Sept Air Show in Isb, couldn't get it, i went to this park in Sector G-9, the view was bit restricted so i found a flood light tower with ladder access......went all the way up and enjoyed the show that was some fun....although coming down was a bit tricky :crazy_pilot::help:

all of you isloo boys are making me jealous now, last year i bought new pair of binoculars just to watch the birds in sky, lucky for me Helis and A/C were flying exactly above our house so every morning i enjoyed that view.....would have been a treat to watch J-10,

Get the passes of Rehearsal on 19 or 21 March you can take the mobiles not in the avenue but till parking last time i went there the security was tight but they said leave your mobiles in the car took some pictures from the parking area of Heli & air show

Even with UAE Contingent their truck was parked adjacent to where i parked the car. The people went crazy and took many pictures with contingent of UAE :enjoy::enjoy:

The drawback they didn't remove the covers / shades over sitting area specially in the Yellow area and people were leaving their seat just to see the air show.

But they did it on the 23rd March parade :D:D:D

Islamabadians get ready for the blast for rehearsals to start on the 16th.

54424746_2040799049360712_5946750690851291136_n.jpg

I assure you that I mean no offence by this but the person who told you that isn't very sharp in the noggin and is either lying him/herself or is a simpleton victim of a disingenuous liar.
Hopefully they will read this and get in touch with you

PAF decided to buy J-10c ????? how significance is this??????

Last edited:
Dont know hiw true is this.. But we should definitely go for these beautiful birds for deeper attack inside india...

If it is true then it is good news because PAF can phase out the Mirages and
the old F16's with the J10's.

Back
Top Bottom